Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

I'm hoping for more CMC episodes. I wish there had been one or two more last season. But I'm also really excited to see what happens with Chrysalis! :D

you know? I think S7 should make a cameo appearance of Friendship Games Shadowbolts' pony counterparts 

I've actually had thought's on what would happen if Principle Cinch's counterpart appeared in Season 7. Would she be a villain like Flim and Flam or would she be more like Spoiled Rich? Or maybe she'd be an all-out villain like Starlight. No matter how she appeared though, I'd probably both hate it and love it. (I'm more against it though, at least anything more than a cameo)

• Brohoof 1

Where do you think the Season 7 Premiere will take place at? I honestly don't want another premiere and/or finale that takes place in the Crystal Empire. I mean, yes I want to know more about the Crystal Empire but there are a ton of other unexplored places that might make a better location for the premiere/finale.

I know a lot of season finales and the next season premieres go hand in hand, so I have a hunch we will be seeing more of the Thorax and the Reformed Changelings and possibly Chrysalis. 

Personally for season 7 I would love to see more of Flurryheart!

Where do you think the Season 7 Premiere will take place at? I honestly don't want another premiere and/or finale that takes place in the Crystal Empire. I mean, yes I want to know more about the Crystal Empire but there are a ton of other unexplored places that might make a better location for the premiere/finale.

I know a lot of season finales and the next season premieres go hand in hand, so I have a hunch we will be seeing more of the Thorax and the Reformed Changelings and possibly Chrysalis. 

Personally for season 7 I would love to see more of Flurryheart!

I'm gonna say Everfree Forest this time! :3

• Brohoof 2

I'm not hype, mostly because I'm not eager to see more Starlight Gutter, and season 6 was kinda meh. But I am eager for a new season, just to have more pony. (Though I think I would much prefer a new generation, so we can retire Starlight Gutter quickly)

Whos hype for season 7 anypony????

Hi, as this topic is about the upcoming season of the show, it has been moved to Show Discussion.

<p>This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.</p>

Yes, i like the S7.

galaxy-s7-edge_gallery_right_black_s3.pn

:P

Just kidding. For the sake of it i would say yes i am hyped. But i wanna be honest. I am not. I'm not missing anything without it. Why? Because i have been 100% inactive in the community for 2 or 3 weeks now. And without the community there is nothing for me to look forward to.

Still, i am curious what new season will look like. And i am actually looking forward to the great time. It's just that i am not hyped.

• Brohoof 3

No excitement nor expectatives after this season's finale. Which I experienced as the product of lacking a singular, defining idea.

Everything is fine.

aw come on, aren't even just a little bit excited!?

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 2

aw come on, aren't even just a little bit excited!?

It's perfect to be excited about it. Each one has its own perception on things.

My argument won't invalidate yours, nor vice versa.

So, yet again. Everything is fine.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2