mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Straight, but I like to say I am "Seansexual" sometimes. Because my boyfriend's name is Sean  :wub:  ;)  and I find it true. Once I met him, he is the only guy I am interested in. Period.

And actually, according to the most recent Brony census, most bronies are single, heterosexuals. There are some out there though obviously from this post lol c: 

• Brohoof 1

1C5ReRA.gif

I'm going to say 'unsure'.

I just like who I like, let's keep it like that.

But I have problems with liking people, it's a crush, and most of the time, the crush will be gone within a week.

Really irritating to see, maybe I'll just become a nun..   :derp: 

771a08618e04e715eedf5098a42a8c2d88f116bav2_hq.jpg.82b62baea2343dc869bb2f6b36dad248.jpg
LOOΠΔ // olivia hye - egoist

I'm gay, but  you know, I mean everybody's a little gay, we're all a little gay

- Honey Boo Boo Child (a wise and intelligent human)

/Sarcasm off

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

Hey guys! I'm a gay brony and was wondering if there are any other gay bronies here as well. B)

Yes. I am. I try to keep it to myself for obvious reasons though. Most Fandoms I have been a part of have rejected me because I am :c

Edited by ZarosianPony

5ace40c76fd51_ZarosianPonySIGRequest2.png.ea73171e01820b0ce51c63013b06802f.png

Some Basic Info on Zarosian Here / My DeviantArt Here  / My Profile Here / Sig by Kiyoshi

I'm pretty much straight but eh, I do sometimes feel sexual attracted to people who are/or if there body is very feminine or girly like, regardless if there a male or female. Other than that straight nonetheless. 

I'm homosexual. I kind of dislike having to be, but I just am. Because my teenage hormones make me crazy anxious and stuff when I'm around a guy I find oddly attractive. I have nothing against homosexuality, but I thought maybe I could convert somehow to heterosexuality, when I was younger. It doesn't help having homophobes around (Especially in your family). I do however idolize fictional homosexual couples. It just feels weird and uncomfortable for me. Even though it feels right. ._.

(do not open spoiler if thy are easily offended... i think or do not want to see a bit of crude language. its from a web comic i like to read called It's Always Raining here. I ship Adrian and Carter.)

p50.jpg?17ee49

For me, I am mostly straight. But would be willing to date a guy as well. 
I guess I could be bi because I like both. 
But I prefer girls more. But even if a nice guy would come along, I would most likely give it a try. 

And I should state, I do not judge or hate on others. 
I believe in respect and everyone is equal no matter what. :) 
So I respect everyone. ^^ 

And I am extremely shy when it comes to relationships.. xD 

Edited by ScratchPony
  • Brohoof 1

kF2X7Pc.png

HOOFSIES!!!

My sexuality has slightly changed. I'm more gay than I used to be. I'm fairly sexual both ways (although I will flat-out refuse to have sex with another woman until I go through HRT, in a few years). But I am as "gay" as a rainbow circle painted in a patch of pansies.

I am still only romantically attracted to men (meaning I'm heteroromantic). Me being with a girl is like a straight girl being with a lesbian one, in a romantic sense. 100% Awkward.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

My sexuality is something you call intense...makes you want to f*** almost constantly  :wacko::muffins:

This is what is referred to as "the age between 14 and 25". (It's a technical term. :P)

Not necessarily. Not everyone is eager about sex and if you've already had your curiosities answered that might as well be the case of hypersexuality. On the other hand, it's probably not since hypersexuality is a mental disorder that usually comes with a couple of other disorders.

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Not necessarily. Not everyone is eager about sex and if you've already had your curiosities answered that might as well be the case of hypersexuality. On the other hand, it's probably not since hypersexuality is a mental disorder that usually comes with a couple of other disorders.

Yeah, hopefully there's nothing wrong with me  :squee:

I'm pansexual.

I don't really care for all of the new tumblr terms, but I've known that one for a while. So, if they're making me happy, I'll love them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hormone replacement therapy has made me prefer masculinity.

But I can really only call myself queer

I love masculine energy, but I'm definitely not only open to cisgender men.

But at the same time I do other things.

It is complicated.

KJsASxe.gif

I voted that I was heterosexual before, but never posted a response. I have changed my vote from hetero to unsure.

I've been talking to this guy a lot recently.(he's a former member but I won't say names, and don't ask, cuz I ain't tellin')

And we joke around on Skype and whatnot, in... playful ways. I started having some...feelings talking to him.

I've always been attracted to females, but I guess I never thought whether or not I'm Bisexual because I never thought about guys like that.

I'm gonna have to stick to unsure for now, and consider myself "curious".

I'll see what happens down the line and if I really am.