mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Because it's not (yet) scientifically proven to be a sexuality of its own? Thus it doesn't belong in this list. Technically, pansexuality is a subform of bisexuality and shouldn't be in this list either.

How about the simple explanation? Not many people have that sexuality and therefore it goes into the "other" option.

Because it's not (yet) scientifically proven to be a sexuality of its own? Thus it doesn't belong in this list. Technically, pansexuality is a subform of bisexuality and shouldn't be in this list either.

Okay then I understand why it isn't here yet.

But do note that Zoophilies have very much equal to human x human couples. There is still romance and love for another being to give an example :)

How about the simple explanation? Not many people have that sexuality and therefore it goes into the "other" option.

Well, that wouldn't be the simple explanation but another one... Also, I don't really think that zoophilia/zoosexuality fits because you can still be hetero-, homo- or bisexual towards animals... Don't know where to put that, then... 

If I had to label myself I would say that I am bisexual. I would definitely say I am more attracted to women than I am men, but I've never been with a women. Unfortunately, I have no game when it comes to women. I tend to like men who are boyish in appearance and feminine. I'm not really into masculine men.

i am bisexual and have always known i am bi  and proud !

i know ive been changing my style lately but i figured it out it was my mood swings that had been clouding up my mind making me think of diffrent things but no my head is fully clear ! i am bi !

• Brohoof 3

I've once again been pondering my own as of late.

RGHvO2o.png

I've been thinking about that too because I'm simply not too much sexually attracted to guys yet gender doesn't really matter in terms of emotional/romantic feelings towards someone which is why I've fallen for a guy. 

If you're sexually and/or emotionally attracted to both gender, you are bisexual. I don't really think that sexual orientation changes simply because one is lonely.

On a side note, science (especially looking into the animal kingdom) suggests that bisexuality is quite common and many animals species engage in homosexual behavior because it helps bonding with others which is an advantage. We humans just don't really acknowledge this because we like putting labels on others and seeing the world in binary states so it seems to be less common in humans. Whatever, seems like I forgot what else I wanted to say; damn you, mind :P 

• Brohoof 1

Pansexual. It's an open sexuality and I'm so proud of it. I was so tired of the typical "you gotta be straight to be normal and not have to hide who you really are not to be rejected by your family, lose your friends and be killed on the street". I said I was bisexual as an excuse, cause bisexual is way more accepted than gay. However, I stopped giving a fuck and I know more than anything that I'm labeled pansexual! Crossdressers are extremely attractive to me, genderfliud even better, girls yes, very nice. Boys, yes, very nice as long as they don't treat me according to my gender. Pansexual is the SHIT.

• Brohoof 2

Pansexual. It's an open sexuality and I'm so proud of it. I was so tired of the typical "you gotta be straight to be normal and not have to hide who you really are not to be rejected by your family, lose your friends and be killed on the street". I said I was bisexual as an excuse, cause bisexual is way more accepted than gay. However, I stopped giving a fuck and I know more than anything that I'm labeled pansexual! Crossdressers are extremely attractive to me, genderfliud even better, girls yes, very nice. Boys, yes, very nice as long as they don't treat me according to my gender. Pansexual is the SHIT.

I guess it's good that you're at least proud of your sexuality. A lot of people aren't, nowadays.

• Brohoof 2

Is it really more accepted?  I dont know because I actually find that people can't seem to think that being bi is a thing more often than acceptance.

I never got the aspect of being proud about your sexuality... For me, pride refers to stuff you can change or influence yourself, like achieving a goal or the like. Sexuality isn't something you have any influence on and it's also rather something I keep private. It's just not other people's business who I'm attracted to. It shouldn't concern them. Sure, I'll eventually tell the people close to me that I'm bisexual, at least when I'm with another guy x3

Anyway, I'll go with bisexuality because it's one of the 4 scientifically "accepted" sexualities and people will actually know what you're talking about without you having to explain it to them. Also, I haven't really had any experiences at all with genderfluidity or transsexuality so I can't really say anything about that. 

• Brohoof 2

I never got the aspect of being proud about your sexuality... For me, pride refers to stuff you can change or influence yourself, like achieving a goal or the like. Sexuality isn't something you have any influence on and it's also rather something I keep private. It's just not other people's business who I'm attracted to. It shouldn't concern them. Sure, I'll eventually tell the people close to me that I'm bisexual, at least when I'm with another guy x3

Its not really being prideful about it in a vacuum, its because its been such a negative and disgraceful thing to have homosexual desires/sexualities.  Being proud of it invalidates this sense of disgrace unjustly pushed by society by showing that not only is perfectly ok to be this way, after all you can't change sexuality, but that you shouldn't be disgraced by it in fact you should EMBRACE it.  Its exaggerated to try and completely overthrow this ridiculousness more than simply refuting it.  Does it work?  Who knows but that is its purpose. 

Is it really more accepted?  I dont know because I actually find that people can't seem to think that being bi is a thing more often than acceptance.

At least from my experience, yeah. If I tell people I have a girlfriend they either usually tell me that "OH, bet I could turn ya!" or "You just don't know how it is to be loved by a boy". When I add that I'm bi, they usually go: "Oh okay! Both then! Still a chance for boy's love.". How fantastic.

• Brohoof 2

I get that, but when you see a million billion adverts for cologne or whatever where the big strong man is surrounded by women, it always seems like it's trying so hard to say "look at this dude, you should be this dude." Or any number of romantic movies celebrating heterosexuality. I'll be a happy man the day a romantic movie about two dudes or two chicks is marketed towards the family, and not a dramatic thriller that looks at the consequences of 'forbidden love' in society.

Essentially, I wanna see more adverts with dudes about to go down on each other instead of the bog-standard laying a woman down by the fire sort of thing. 

Its not really being prideful about it in a vacuum, its because its been such a negative and disgraceful thing to have homosexual desires/sexualities.  Being proud of it invalidates this sense of disgrace unjustly pushed by society by showing that not only is perfectly ok to be this way, after all you can't change sexuality, but that you shouldn't be disgraced by it in fact you should EMBRACE it.  Its exaggerated to try and completely overthrow this ridiculousness more than simply refuting it.  Does it work?  Who knows but that is its purpose. 

I do get your point but not being exposed to much homophobia or any discrimination because of sexuality, I personally don't have a reason to be proud of my sexuality. It just seems or rather feels weird to me. And as I already said, I feel like sexuality is more of a thing I keep private unless it becomes "necessary" to tell people.

I get that, but when you see a million billion adverts for cologne or whatever where the big strong man is surrounded by women, it always seems like it's trying so hard to say "look at this dude, you should be this dude." Or any number of romantic movies celebrating heterosexuality. I'll be a happy man the day a romantic movie about two dudes or two chicks is marketed towards the family, and not a dramatic thriller that looks at the consequences of 'forbidden love' in society.   Essentially, I wanna see more adverts with dudes about to go down on each other instead of the bog-standard laying a woman down by the fire sort of thing. 

Well, the thing is that heterosexuality is still the norm so I don't really feel like it's really pushing people to believe that heterosexuality is the only acceptable or desireable orientation. It's simply addressing the broad audience and not specifically a minority. Same goes for movies; it's obvious that movies focusing on homosexual couples are so much less common or rare because it's such a small percentage of the population that it won't be (that) profitable to the producers.

• Brohoof 2