Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your first pony merchandise/item

zerox

OLD MLP ITEM -l think it was the giant purple princess castle for those big old ponies that belongs 2this castle.

MLP FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC-It was a normal Twilight Sparkle pony that came with a wedding car that you can control. 

51sQKu6+BTL._SX425_.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first ever piece of pony merch that I got was the Bon Bon Funko vinyl figure. I remember when I was opening the box and looking at the figure, I thought "OK, you've gone out and bought a pony toy for a show about cute colorful ponies. Now there is no turning back." And I was right. That moment marked the start of my long fall down the rabbit hole of pony, which I've never regretted because this fandom has been absolutely amazing to be a part of :love:  

Funko My Little Pony Vinyl Collectibles Sweetie Drops Vinyl Figure ...

• 8 months later...

My first MLP item was some sort of g3 playset of Pinkie Pie's house, well at least of that era, however I don't fully count that as my child self mainly got it as a gift for my grandmother, who just happened to give it to me, and also it was g3 lul

My first FiM related item was this item, cause well, I was a huge sonic fan, and for reasons I can't remember I heard about FiM at the time and heard that Rainbow Dash was similar to him! MLP Single Wave 1 Rainbow Dash Brushable Pony

• Brohoof 1

My very first item I got was on holiday before my family even knew I was a brony. :sealed: I found a lone Pinkie Pie plushie in a shop and I made up a story about me using it as a prank in school... I don’t actually know what I thought it was for. :blink: I was a very different person. :twismile: All I wanted was to keep it but eventually they got rid of it. :(

Now, I have all six of them with me every day! :wub:

D6B21486-E706-4531-9DD4-570AB99D1A75.thumb.jpeg.c6f6d9098eadc5b0d19d3940fe3f391f.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Which one of the six plushies did you end up getting first? :ooh: 

I got Twilight first because she was available for a cheaper price on a different website to the others. :adorkable: Pinkie Pie was the last because she was the most expensive. :ooh: It was obvious who the seller's favourite was! :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...