Why are you single?

jackspedicy

I'm not exactly looking for someone, although I have had a few crushes here and there. 

A girlfriend would be nice, though not exactly a requirement. I am happy on my own. 

• Brohoof 2

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

14 minutes ago, Vefka said:

Because I'm too shy to ask out first

Felt that.   I mean I’m enjoying the single life now but I know there’s gonna come a time I’m ready to try a relationship again, and I’ll be too scared to ask someone out.

• Brohoof 1

It’s a double edged sword. I tell myself it’s me that’s too particular but my success rate sucks when I do consider someone. It’s a lot of things. Ultimately there’s one thing I know I can do that will make a very big difference, and it’s nothing most people would even think about. It’s about values.... I can’t just change my values just to have someone.. I have to change for the sake of those values, and then I might have a chance. I’m stuck though. I could just be more attractive in helping finding someone. I think that sucks too.

edit, my values are mostly fine IMO, but one thing at least isn’t that has to change

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I honestly don't know. Is it because I'm not muscular? Am I just to weird? My roommate says that me being a brony scares most girls off on the dating side of things, and he's probably right. I guess I've just got to find a girl who actually like a bit of weird. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

img-35348-1-post-8308-0-40473900-1426345427.png

Not often that I'm single, when I am single it is usually as I keep working on myself. Rarely I focus on something else but self improvement, exercising frequently, working, studying, saving money, thinking of business ideas and of course making them become a reality that is. When I was in university I simply had no time to think about relationships, although I have always taken my studies seriously. I plan on signing up for my masters studies next year and perhaps study some of it in another country there are endless opportunities to meet cuties looking to date someone like me. Someone whose entrepreneural dreams are sometimes more their focus then anything else but of course I've met many girls with similar aspiration where wed talk stocks, trading and ideas of course. 

To answer ops question, well it is simple I have pursued my dreams and aspirations especially those relating to my cars and future education as well as career that I simply don't spend time thinking about it that is haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm focusing on myself at the moment. I started a new job this year and my mind is pretty much entirely on that.

Also I'm very ugly.

Edit: The above line was a joke, stop sending me messages about it :mlp_laugh:

Edited by Sonic Shimmer
  • Brohoof 1

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m not single, I’m with someone I wouldn’t mind spending the rest of my life with. :adorkable: 

Same with me :)

America is such a joy to travel to, when you're treated like the equivalent of a 14yr old in Scotland by the law in America

I'm single because I have problems with anxiety. I would be glad to share my life with someone else but I start to think this would be a terrible idea these days.

I'm too scared of many situations and I don't want to bother someone else with my problems. :sunny:

I will try to help myself first. :adorkable:

Edited by Floppy Snow
  • Brohoof 1

1-I was imposed in my life that I have to please everyone else and make myself an afterthought, and none of them were girlfriends 

2-I begin living life after my mid 20s. I have much to catch up

3-lots of life projects
4-too much trouble to begin with :scoots:

I wouldn’t mind having a romantic partner later on, but I’m also fine otherwise. I definitely don’t want kids tho :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

because there is no woman in this world that would like to be with me (and don't suggest I go gay, because I went through that experience and I proved I do not like men)

Edited by Sherem