Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

When Celestia stayed quiet, obviously refusing to talk to Woody, U. Will decided it was time to get through to her! He actually grabbed Celestia's hoof with his magic and pulled her aside to talk to her in private, although he didn't care if Woody overheard. Throughout his whole speech, Will's voice and eyes were full of disappointment and sadness!

"Look, Celestia! I've been gone for 2 decades and obviously missed a lot!. But what especially shocked me was how an outstanding Mentor to all ponies like you, full of Kindness and Wisdom, could turned so bitter! 

"I've heard what happened between you and Discord. Especially from a literal Skeleton in Discord's closet. Just because Discord chose Fluttershy over you doesn't give you the right to take your bitterness out on their children. I mean, I know a Disney Villain who because he couldn't accept that his girl chose a Beast over him, he tried to kill the Beast and it led to his own demise! Please don't end up like him!

"Maple and Woody have been trying their hardest to be good children despite being different species and outcasts from everypony else! Maple Bat's been working hard every day to be worthy of the Night Guard, protecting Equestria."

C. Will briefly came out to comment, "And if it hadn't been for Woody being the calm one with his magical melodies, Maple would have me killed before I could prove I'm a kind Changeling and not one of Chrysalis' mindless obedient drones."

U. Will continued with, "Regardless of your feelings of Discord and Fluttershy, didn't you make it your personal goal and responsibility to protect all the citizens of Equestria? Well, whether you like it or not, Woody and Maple were born to Equestrian citizens and deserve your protection, not your anger!"

C. Will briefly came out again. "I mean, what would your former students, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer think of you now?!" He firmly asked as he took on the appearances of her past students with the greatest disappointment on their faces!

Celestia's inner bitterness turned into guilt! Here she was, being lectured by the one pony that traveled through time to deliver a special dragon egg to her. Will didn't just deliver an egg, he also gave much-needed hope that she would be reunited with her sister and that her runaway student would return someday! Finally, she couldn't hide it anymore.

She started crying softly, before the tears started flowing hard. At first, she tried to hug U. Will, but he shook his head and gestured to Woody. Ashamed, she went over to the young Draconequis and gave him the most apologetic hug she has ever given in her entire life. The tears never stop flowing!

• Brohoof 1

Woody returned the hug feeling the love of the goddess of the sun, something he had lacked while everyone else had, filled him with happiness. This was something he was jelous of when he looked at other ponies "Apology accepted princess." He looked at Will silently thanking him for what he just did. Woody stopped time with a quick melody and he unfroze it for the Wills. "Should I tell her about this? I think I should wait a while. But you, single hoofed, Changed her mind about me and my sister. So this choice is yours." He kept time frozen for his answer.

• Brohoof 1

"You mean about your time-stopping abilites?" U. Will smiled. "I think you should. Your experiences with me and my Changeling has shown you CAN be responsible and realize when you overstep your bounds! Also, I think she would want to apologize to your sister as well"

• Brohoof 1

Woody, with time Still paused slipped into a portal into the Chaos realm grabbed Maple and went back to the Castle. Returning to Celestia's embrace before unfreezing time.

When Woody unfroze time Maple looked around thinking Wait where am I...

To Celestia it would have appeared as if Maple appeared out of thin air. Woody realized he messed up and stepped away from Celestia. "Uhh..."  He took a deep breath before saying "Princess Celestia, I want you to know something. I figured out a spell with my magic that allows me to stop the passage of time I have kept the ability secret from you for a while now but I figured I should tell you now."

• Brohoof 1

At first, Celestia was going to scold Woody, but considered what Will had said about the Siblings. Instead she said, "Well, you and your sister have been working hard to prove yourselves, so I trust you'll use this ability responsibly. And I must apologize to you too, Maple. Your father chose your mother and I must accept that!"

• Brohoof 1

Woody had been expecting Celestia to be angry at him for not saying it sooner or for having the ability at all. Her reaction kinda shocked him. "Thank you princess. I promise to use this ability for good."

"Alright 'Tia apology accepted." Maple said smiling over to her. "Don't think that means I'm going to call you by your full name though." She laughed. "Honestly it's nice to hear you say that. Everything I do is for the betterment of equestria after all. Same with Woody. Recognition from you is all I really wanted."

• Brohoof 1

"You're welcome", Celestia said to the Siblings. "But I have to thank you, Will for making me see the error of my ways." Will took half and half of Unicorn and Changeling form and blushed!

5976994184ff2_WillGuideSplit-ScreenlinedrawingbyHierok.jpg.f4d0c3190ece253bff05411e515043ff.jpg

"Oh, we just reminded you what was really important."

"Well, nighttime's coming, so I got to go lower the sun." She said as she left the room, leaving the Wills and Siblings alone.

"So now that that's been taken care and it's night time, what should we both now?" They asked the Siblings.

• Brohoof 1

Maple shrugged. "Well I don't work every night and I've got tonight off so why not spend it with my big bro and one of my best friends." She laughed I could teach you both how to use weapons but I get the feeling that you both don't want to do that."

Woody laughed. "You're correct. You know I prefer magic anyways. Will have you ever walked around canterlot at night it's beautiful."

• Brohoof 1

C. Will switched out and turned to Maple, "Since I'm a part of Will, am I also your best friend?" He asked hopefully.

With the Magic Mirror, both Wills said, "We prefer magic to weapons too!"

"Well," said U. Will "To me, it seemed like Yesterday I was last in Canterlot at nighttime, but it's been 20 years. I wonder if anything has changed? Okay, let's go!"

• Brohoof 1

Maple nodded "Yes C. Will You've earned my friendship. You don't steal any love that's the only thing I hate about changelings well that and most of them are selfish and a bit brutal but the point is you aren't."

Woody looked out of a window in the castle. The lights of canterlot where illuminated shadowed by the setting sun behind them. It was a beautiful sight. This view was Woodys favorite out of all the windows in canterlot. "Beautiful, Right?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Thanks for saying that, Maple," C. Will said.

Looking out the window, the Wills admired the view. "Yeah, it sure is beautiful!" They both said, using the Magic Mirror.

C. Will then asked the Siblings, "So what do you two normally do at night?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody was quick to answer the question "A long time ago I started pranking people at night I still do but when I'm with others I tend to avoid it since I don't want them to get blamed for it."

Maple just kinda chuckled "Take a wild guess..."

• Brohoof 1

C. Will was both amused and a little disappointed that Woody does night pranks, but not likely tonight!

C. Will snickered in realization to Maple's question. "Oh, right. You're nocturnal! Well, in that case, would it be alright for me to see how  a typical night goes for you, please?" He said with his deep-blue eyes pleading and his fanged smile in a huge begging grin.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not... nocturnal... I mean I could be because the eyes but I just work here as a guard remember?" She said trying not to sound rude or upset "That's what I do here but yea I'd be glad to show you how it is when I'm here off-duty. Come on you two lets head down to my favorite 'bar'. So to say."

• Brohoof 1

C. Will (who was in the "driver's seat") blushed at Maple's response. "Oh, sorry to assume." U. Will switched out, putting C. Will in the "backseat" and said, "Oh I'm sure that's fine. But I am curious to see the night life."

And so, the Unicorn (with Changeling in mirror), and Draconequis headed out, following the Bat pony.

• Brohoof 1

Maple led the two too a small nightclub nearby the castle. It was kinda back wind there was no sign on it. "Me and a few of my guard friends always come here after work. I don't drink any alcohol but it's still nice to just hangout in. When Maple opened the door it was a busy little place there was plenty of chatter in there of bat ponies talking since they where all nocturnal they where here.

• Brohoof 1

The Wills were surprised to see that there were actual bat ponies in the bar. Other than Maple and Flutterbat, they never seen another bat pony before.

U. Will whispered to Maple, "Would it alright to show them C. Will?"

"I wouldn't advise it..." Maple whispered to him. "This particular group of ponies hates changeling as much as I do. Hence why I come here with them." Maple motioned to a table of a few ponies an earth pony was with a few other bat ponies. "That one especially, He's my second in command, Moonshadow. I really advise you to be careful about your changeling side."

Woody put his paw on U. Wills shoulder. "Don't worry you two I'll cover for ya if things go bad or you need to eat a little C. Will."

Maple nodded and walked over to the counter. The bartender pony recognized her and put an apple on the counter, Maple in return had given the pony 3 bits.

• Brohoof 1

(Alright, let's see how well, or how poorly this goes. My roleplay stile uses a bit of a first person narrative.)

*After working on a side project, I decide I needed to go check out the nighttime, hopefully to ease off some tension* "Alright. You're just gonna take a little stroll, ease your mind, then get back to doing my project. This is gonna go well."

*after a few minutes, I find a door leading to a nightclub I've never seen* Well, if there ponies in here might as well introduce myself, get to know a few." *After struggling to get the door open, I manage to get inside and close it* "Oh sweet celestia what did I get myself into." *I mutter to myself* *Well, you already passed the point of no return, might as well grab a seat* *I think to myself, so I sit down over by the window*

(If there's anything I'm doing wrong, don't hesitate to tell me)

(edited)

@Maple Bat @Midnight Controller

With U. Will "driving" and C. Will in the "backseat", both noticed the new Pegasus arrival sitting next to the window!  

His fur was goldenrod,his mane and tail were blackish brown, he wore a sweatshirt and seemed nervous. 

"Woody, Maple. Look at that Pegasus over there. He's got that look on his face that says.'I have a stressed out mind and need someone to help ease it!' Why don't we go over and help him? If we do, let me talk to him first. Not sure if he's seen a bat pony, a dragoneqeus, and a Changeling before. It might freak him out to see all 3 at once!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

*Sure is a nice night out, I can see the sky from here* "Alright, might as well go introduce myself to that little group over there, maybe get some nerves out of my way, but then again, I really don't want to attract any unessesary attention. Probably shouldn't be saying this out loud." *I get up and go over to where a small group of ponies are meeting* "Excuse me, forgive me, but I'm kinda new around here, what are your names?"

• Brohoof 1

Maple looked at him and smiled avoiding showing her inch-long fangs "Names Maple! Maple Bat!"

The dragonequus held out a paw. "Woody. Nice to meet you!" He worried his appearance may scare the pony. They seemed nervous enough already. "And if you don't mind, You are?"

"They call me midnight controller. You can just call me Midnight, or MC. I like astronomy and history." *I look at maple, my eyes widening as I see the wings, then shake my head* "Like I said, I'm more a history kind of pony than anything, what about you? What do you like to do?"

@Midnight Controller 

Will was surprised to see the Pegasus come right up to him and his friends without any fear and casually asked for their friends. "Well, that was easier than I thought. Anyway, I'm Unicorn Will Guide, or U. Will for short. There's actually one more person here, if you would like to meet him. He's friendly and doesn't bite."

"Sure, I would like to meet him. I told your friend that she can call me MC.* *good job, you don't even know that maples a colt or a stallion* "Anyways, I came out here because I needed s little time away from a project I was working, I can tell your group about it if you want."