Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

@Midnight Controller

With joy at how smooth this was going, C. Will switched out! "I am the Changeling that lives in and shares the body of my Unicorn Host. You can call me Changeling Will Guide or C. Will for short. I'm surprised that a bat pony and a Dragoneques doesn't faze you. Have you ever met our kinds before? and what is this project you speak of?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, mainly because I just simply don't care what you are. As long as you are willing to treat me with respect and dignity, I am willing to do so back. You wanna go grab a seat?" *I scratch the back of my head* "Well, I did hear about a changeling, but I never saw one. I do find the unique abilities to transform into any pony they want is pretty cool. But enough about that. A project I'm working on is something that's gonna benefit every pony. The plans have a robotic arm to be attached to the users back, which allows them to grab things, something you cant do very well with regular hooves, unless you're a unicorn."

• Brohoof 2

Maple considered the earlier question. "I'm guessing you haven't heard of me then? Captain Maple of Luna's Royal night guard? Ya know, Currently the strongest mare in the night guard?"

Woody sighed. "Come on sis your not actually doing this right now right." He knew she always did this but he didn't "Sorry MC. She's a little boastful But yea We'll take a seat with you though. Nice Idea but I don't see to have that problem" he said looking at one of his paws he laughed a bit. "No offence."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"Luna's royal night guard? Must be quite an honor." *I grab a seat next to an empty table* "I've heard of celestia royal guards, but I've never heard that Luna had them. What's it like?" *I adjust the hood on my hoodie* "I mean, I bgguess we can all be boastful when we get honors like that. I mean, I just finished up with high school, and I'm probably gonna find a good college in manehatten if they have one."

• Brohoof 2

@Midnight Controller

U. Will switched out to tell MC, "So you're just finishing high school and going for college, huh? Funny, given the fact that in the world I came from, I'd just finished at University of Cal PONY Pomona. Anyway, here in Equestria, My inner Changeling and I are storytellers of the many fairy tales of a far-away land called Disney."

• Brohoof 1

"Disney? Never heard of that! Well, I think I may have gotten a mention ot it, but I can't remember much to be sure. I plan on going into ancient equestrian history, there's a lot of neat stuff to go into. But what do you like to study? Science? Math? Could by anything!"

• Brohoof 2

"Being a captains great! Dangerous though given protect equestria Maple sat opposite of MC at the table "As a guard I tend not to study a lot. I mostly train to become stronger. When I do read it's usually just to enjoy a book."

Woody sat next to his sister "Music. I love singing personally it's how I use my Dragonequus magic. Will here knows the effects of my music." He smiled "Perhaps an example?"

• Brohoof 1

"Music! I listen to a lot of music. However, there isn't much of a lot to choose from. I don't listen to much, but it might be electronic. But I'm getting ahead of myself, of course I would like to hear some of your music." *I carefully yawn* "I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, I was with a intense studying session about science. However, while studying, I did ask myself a question. What's really out there? Is this just emptiness, or are there other planets out there? But science isn't for now, like I said, I'd be glad to hear some music."

• Brohoof 2

After he said that he's like to listen to some music Woody opened a portal by humming a bit, He opened a portal to the chaos a grabbed his song book. He flipped through it thinking of what he should sing. MC did mention he felt tired perhaps he could sing something with a lot of moving bars and a fast pace and use his magic to help him feel a bit better. He nodded and decided that' what he'd do.

Spoiler

(Not mine)

Created for Touhou: Unthinkable Natural Law

• Brohoof 1

*wow, that's actually pretty good* "That's amazing, thanks for playing some music, I kinda like the upbeat effect." *I decide a little more information couldn't hurt* "what's your favorite kind of books? Adventure, horror, any kind of book would work. I personally like post apocalyptic books, those are a real page turner in my opinion."

(Also, after this, I'm gonna wait for tomorrow, because wii is getting some stuff done and he won't be able to post until tomorrow)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Maple Bat @Midnight Controller

"Fairy Tales stories, of course, " Both Will said with U. Will in the front seat and C. Will through the magic mirror! "Considering telling such stories from Disney is our talent."

"By the way," said C. Will. "I just remembered: Do you know that today's a special day for us Wills?" He addressed the group. They looked unsure.

"Oh, yeah!" U. Will answered. "Today's the anniversary of when I first came to Equestria, adopted my Changeling half, met Spike, Fluttershy and her friends, got my Cutie Mark, and saved Equestria from Disney Villains! Plus, I think it's now my birthday back home," he winked at the Siblings, hinting at his true homeworld.

"What do you say to that, guys?" The Wills asked.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

"That's a very outstanding achievement. I heard about that." *I do another adjustment of my hood* "And today's your birthday, that's pretty amazing, how old are you now, and where are celebrating it today? I mean, you don't have to answer that if you want to, but I would like to know." 

"I mean, I did have a birthday last year, but I don't exactly remember the details of it." *I sigh* "and most of my friends were caught up with other activities, but enough about me, today is all about you, so tell me about what you plan for today."

• Brohoof 2

@Maple Bat @Midnight Controller

The Wills turned to MC. "Well, today, I've been coming out and introducing myself to the siblings here." C. Will said as he waved a hoof to the bat pony and dragoneques! 

"Hey Woody!" U. Will said. "Why don't you sing a song for my birthday present?"

• Brohoof 1

"That would be an amazing idea, a special song for your special day!" *I realize that I'm probably attracting too much unwanted attentiom* "I mean, yeah, that would be nice. If you want to, I'm okay with it."

• Brohoof 2

Woody laughed "Alright sure." He still had his songbook He flipped through it looking for something. Maple had an Idea to make it more special She wispered her idea to him. Woody was suprised "Ok we can do that. If you don't like this Will I can just Sing something else for you." Woody casted a spell to duplicate him self so there where 2 Woodys now.

Spoiler

(In this particular case Maple is Miku(The blue haired one) And Woody is the other 2 singers)

(I don't know who actually made this Originally , But know it wasn't me) (I do know however that it was made with Vocaloid)

After the siblings finished their song. Maple laughed it had been a while since she sang a duet with her brother. "Well what did you think?" Maple asked.

• Brohoof 1

While U. Will turned unresponsive with an "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" C. Will answered, " While the idea of Maple singing with multiple Woodies is nice, Anime isn't really his style. Can you try something else?"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh well It's ok." Maple said a bit upset. "Sorry..."

Woody tossed him his song book as he merged back into one Woody. "Go ahead and pick something I'll sing whatever you'd like. If it's not in there just write it in And I'll sing it." He said trying to remedy the situation.

• Brohoof 1

"Maple, you seem upset about something. Is everything alright?" *I do another adjustment of my hoodie* "should've bought a smaller size" *I mumbled* "If theres something bothering me, just let me know and we can talk about it."

• Brohoof 2

"It's ok." She said "Guess I expect him to enjoy it a bit more but I get it, it's not everponies style. At least I tried right." She looked at Will "There's a lot of music in that book of his. Take your time."

• Brohoof 1

"It was a nice song, nevertheless. However, I want to practice with a different form of art. Poetry. Its basically a short story or lymerick. Poetry is something I enjoy doing, and I love it. I can choose to recite one of my pieces if you want to hear it." *I scratch my head, and scoot into the table* "but if you don't want to, that's okay."

• Brohoof 2

U. Will snapped back to his senses! "Uh, what was that?" He asked MC. "Something about poetry? Oh, I would love to hear some." He turned to a sad-looking Woody. "And don't worry, Woody. I'm sure the inspiration for a better song will come to you soon!"

• Brohoof 1

"I think I have a copy in my pocket or something, but you should probably let maple go first." *I mean, the poem I do have isn't even finished yet, so I can't possible share that, and all my other poems are at my house* "Well, I don't consider my poems to be amazing, but they are mediocre."

• Brohoof 2

Woody looked at Will, Inspiration, That was something that stuck out to him. "Say Will you like that play we where doing early today right? I think I sill remember some of the stuff from that play..."

Maple looked at MC, "You go ahead I won't be singing again. It was worth a shot but other than being a guard or friend I'm not too good at it" She laughed a bit "Can't all be winners right?"

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"Well, about that. I was in the middle of writing a new one, which isn't finished, and all my other works are at my house." *I sigh* "However, what I can do I'd tell you what I have so far." *Yeah, without having a heart attack due to the amount of stress you're under* "Okay, let's begin. 'When the sun rises, give me hope. When the moon rises, give me strength. When the world is plunged into darkness, give me the light I can use to give others the same hope you gave me.' Its not that good, but its something, at least."

• Brohoof 1

Maple smilied, "That was pretty good for something unfinished, Has a lot of potential to be something great." She smiled at him no offence on any of that though. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Woody was preparing a surprise for Will now he wasn't sure if he'd like it this time but it was worth a go. He'd need a little longer though.