Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Admit something weird about yourself (APPROPRIATE!)

Jade The Pegasister

17 minutes ago, ToastedScone said:

I'm so annoyed by things moving even slightly that when I'm having a particularly paranoid day, I'll take pictures of my room before I leave so I can make sure it's exactly how I left it when I get home

I used to do that whenever I went on overnight trips. I totally get you. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a specific fear that if I litter even if accidentally that something will kill me. 

I don’t know why I have this specific fear, but I do.   

I remember being at work once and I dropped a piece of paper.  It blew away in the wind, and I spent a good while panicking trying to find it yet never did.   I was scared the rest of the day. 

• 11 months later...
17 hours ago, Tweek said:

Its a bit more acceptable when your a girl tho 😅 Whats your biggest / best plushie?  🐨

We're supposed to admit something weird about ourselves.

Such as me, I prefer Macro stories/artwork where the person grows to Giant sizes. Hence my giant dragon Avatar picture

• Brohoof 1

@Tweek

I have a huge FNAF plush collection but in terms of size, my biggest ones are my MLP Build a Bear ones

As for a weird thing for me, I tend to move around way too much in my seat at school and I sit either on top of my legs or in a W position. I know it’s terrible especially since I sat like that during an ergonomics lesson, but I can’t help it.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m clumsy but also got bad motorics I never make it through a day without bruising 😂 I had to literally buy a body pillow to cover up the heater beside my bed as I kept hitting it w my legs 

- another is — collecting pokemon cards + plushies 

- love hugging pillow / plushie when angry or sad 

• Brohoof 1