Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Admit something weird about yourself (APPROPRIATE!)

Jade The Pegasister

I love the cracks my body makes. So satisfying and relaxing.

Reminds me how experienced, aged, and weak I'm becoming through the Passage of Time and how soon I'm going to embrace Death.

I can crack my elbows, knees, toes, and knuckles. Have yet to figure out how to crack my neck. Some might say I am... The Cracken (not really :P ).

• Brohoof 1

I tend to check things multiple times. As in, say I turn a tap off. I have to sometimes do it multiple times until I feel comfortable. 

• Brohoof 2

59 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I love the cracks my body makes. So satisfying and relaxing.

Reminds me how experienced, aged, and weak I'm becoming through the Passage of Time and how soon I'm going to embrace Death.

I can crack my elbows, knees, toes, and knuckles. Have yet to figure out how to crack my neck. Some might say I am... The Cracken (not really :P ).

I've literally cracked every joint in my body at least once. I try to stay away from the neck and back ones when I can though. Just in case. Not in for self-mutilation. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I... I actually owned a fur suit... It's a really cheap one that I got back when I was into the furry community...

I...didnt like the suit and to be honest I still don't quite understand  the appeal of fur suits... So I sold it. 

Extra Side of weird...

I currently own a lot of cosplay outfits...(though I haven't cosplayed in almost 2 years) 

Edited by Coffee

1 minute ago, cjhoward said:

When I'm alone I watch all sorts of music videos and am constantly fighting the urge not to poorly imitate the dancers out of fear of somebody walking in, 

Don't worry, I do the same thing!

This is one thing that I know that someone will never stop rubbing in my face if they've read it, but... I would rather be refered as an english person than an spanish person. I don't have the highest opinion of my country because one reason or the other, but England, on the other hand, is something I do actually like.