Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Admit something weird about yourself (APPROPRIATE!)

Jade The Pegasister

(edited)

I enjoy eating and drinking different food items that I dislike. So, when I say I dislike milk chocolate I truly hate it. Although, I will most likely eat it.

Edited by YouMayNykki
  • Brohoof 4

When I'm all alone in my home... I like to sing random lyrics AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS.

• Brohoof 8

I find toilet stuff really funny for some reason. Plus I always have to laugh extremely hard when I hear a burp or fart or it might even be just hearing the sound of someone having a poop on the toilet. I guess it's just my unusual sense of humour! :)

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I enjoy the feeling of being bitter and look for reasons to feel bitter about something.

I am obsessed with tanks.
I am not a fan of embarrassing moments in TV shows, I will usually pause for a time and listen to music or just walk away.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I enjoy certain types of pain.
I have to bite something now and then, sometimes even my own fingers are the victim (I don't bite them too hard)
I'm very fascinated by Evil and Power, but I'm not evil and don't want power.
I laugh at things i don't find funny. examples:

Spoiler

C1: "The Assassin is dead"
C2: "Dead?"
C1: "Protagonist killed him"
C2: "I hope employer don't take this personally."
C1: "I hope protagonist doesn't take this personally"
*fade to black*

(Not using names to avoid spoilers)

*Good guy takes helmet off*
Bad Guy: "You!"
Good Guy: "Yeah me" *shoots*

Neither of those are in any way funny, but when I saw the for the first time, I laughed. 

I enjoy finding weird stuff and like to go to "wrong side of the internet"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 3

I have a strange need to move my body in certain ways, like raising my eyebrows up and down for a few seconds. I suspect it may be some form of minor OCD. I'm oddly compelled to do it and it bugs me when I don't but really only until my mind gets distracted.

This extends to my video games and even my walking. I'll have to press the joysticks in back and forth a bit or I'll need to take so many steps in a cement block on the sidewalk.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Stormence said:

I adore tappy noises, and love the feeling of fizz on my tongue. Anything carbonated or fizzy is the best.

Conversely, I love to tap. Particularly to the beat of the song I'm listening to at the time. 

I listen to fast music so this can be quite the "workout" at times. :P

• Brohoof 1

Every day at around 6 PM, I go look at the electric meter and snap a photo of the stand (sure is better than writing the numbers down by hand). Then I put the numbers in on an excel sheet to visualize the house's electricity consumption.

Obviously, the summer has led to an increase in electricity usage. Higher temperatures make the air conditioners work harder than in the cooler "winter" months (living near the equator means slightly cooler temperatures and better wind but no snow).

I like to physically feel things and I often fondle plushies or other soft things, like fabrics and pillows. It helps me to calm down. 

6 hours ago, DatBronyGuy said:

I like the smell of gas station gas ^_^

This.

I make the ok sign a lot when I'm alone, because it makes my fingers feel good.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like to watch things  whose duration end in certain numbers...

2 hours ago, Discordian said:

Conversely, I love to tap. Particularly to the beat of the song I'm listening to at the time. 

I ship it o3o