Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

13 minutes ago, Bas said:

Isn't s2 in japanese coming soon?

It got aired yesterday online-wise.

I don't watch that much Anime, but the last series I watched was Kill la Kill which is extremely entertaining.

I also started watching Cowboy Bebop a while ago but never finished it. I should get back to that at some point.

Clearly the only anime worth watching is Cory in The House. I watch that anime religiously. What a masterpiece. No anime is worth watching last for me than Cory in The House.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is nothing compared to Cory in The House. I’ll look forward to watching how Cory in The House became a masterpiece by watching its predecessor That’s So Raven soon.

Edit: Cory in The House is not an anime. This is just a s:mlp_yay:tpost. Also, I’ve been watching DB Super lately.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore.

3 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Clearly the only anime worth watching is Cory in The House. I watch that anime religiously. What a masterpiece. No anime is worth watching last for me than Cory in The House.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is nothing compared to Cory in The House. I’ll look forward to watching how Cory in The House became a masterpiece by watching its predecessor That’s So Raven soon.

Edit: Cory in The House is not an anime. This is just a s:mlp_yay:tpost. Also, I’ve been watching DB Super lately.

Those are really good animes...but...gotta spread the news...Sponge Boi is best anime. Better than Spongegar the anime.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, Bas said:

Isn't season 3 part 2 of Attack on Titan releasing?

It will be release on may 25th this year. 

57502869_2125289701095199_4235715752545484800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=009efbd863a5216e2458da55645c53d2&oe=5D4B065C

Speaking of AoT.....I completely was unaware that season 3 is already out like last fall! Damn where was I when that happen?! Well better hope to it. 

8 hours ago, Bas said:

There is a 2nd season now? I watched the first not too long ago, and TBH it was sometimes a bit annoying. I think it got better as it went on with Mob's brother - Is s2 better than s1?

17 hours ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

It gets better on s2, since it's a little darker plus not much of the randomness. The humor is still there but not so much as s1. Also it will show mob going through a huge character development.

8 hours ago, Bas said:

Edited by TBD

I've made the grave mistake of watching the first few episodes of Overlord and now I'm hooked beyond return. I can't stop watching and will be bummed out when I run out of episodes.

Well I finally got the chance to watch this...My Hero Academia: Two Heroes.  

35908-TwoHeroes.gif

Edited by TBD

tonight I watched a catching up on JEWLPET TINKLE yes, that goofy dimwit Rabbit when she was suppose to bake cookie she ends up burning them !  Just think fun she could do to Celestia's castle "RUBY WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CASTLE"!  "WELL ER I SORT OF SENT YOUR CASTLE TO THE MOON ?

On 4/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, Twiggy said:

I've made the grave mistake of watching the first few episodes of Overlord and now I'm hooked beyond return. I can't stop watching and will be bummed out when I run out of episodes.

I just started binging this and am almost done with S3 as I write this, after two and a half days.

Also binged Saga of Tanya the Evil and watched the first episode of Isekai Quartet since that's the only one I could find that's been dubbed so far. (There's more out in sub if you want more of Ainz and co. btw)

Might move on to Re:Zero next to get some background on those characters since they're in Isekai Quartet too.

Edited by Barnstormer
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...