Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you brohoof topics now??

Mlppotterwhoovian

It seems hidden, but see where it says Quote? Run your mouse in a straight line to you right and under the "share post" button. You'll scroll over the new "reaction" feature. Which includes a brohoof, as well as other reactions.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 3

It's not really missing, it's just a bit broken in CSS. I'll work in fixing it when I find where it is. Sorry for the trouble! 

(Please keep in mind that brohoofs are currently still the counted metric towards the counter on people's pages, the rest are 'neutral') 

Have fun and stay save everyone :P 

• Brohoof 3

Should be fixed now! At least, you'll see the icon of a brohoof and if you hover over it it should let you select the others now. I'll make the announcement on the "It's broken" thread now.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Toastypk said:

Please someone tell me the appropriate situation to invoke TEACUP.

According to Trixie, it's always an appropriate situation to invoke teacup.

5 hours ago, LadyMercury said:

Should be fixed now! At least, you'll see the icon of a brohoof and if you hover over it it should let you select the others now. I'll make the announcement on the "It's broken" thread now.

Question please. Do you mean it should be visible on mobile (currently on PC) or you mean all others give reputation now too? Confused

5 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Question please. Do you mean it should be visible on mobile (currently on PC) or you mean all others give reputation now too? Confused

It should be visible on both mobile and desktop.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked