Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would you Feel if....

Meeps

Just wondering how everyone would feel if the show writers decided to conclude the Mane 6’s stories’ and introduce a new set of fillies/colts for the show to focus on, while still giving the original characters chances to appear in episodes. Yay or nay? I personally think it could be cool!

• Brohoof 2

I think it'd be cool so I do like the idea. After so many seasons of watching the same characters doing things it'd feel refreshing to have new ones to meet for a change, and I'd very likely feel instantly curious about them.

I wouldn't mind if Gen5 was about a new set of characters instead of rebooting the old ones. It can even be about the grown up fillies and colts from Gen4. But since I'd miss the original mane six dearly, I would still prefer to see some references to them now and then.

• Brohoof 2

I like that much better than a complete reboot.

Note: Season 8 spoilers below. Please tread lightly.

Spoiler

Maybe they could do something with the School of Friendship that will be introduced. Have the Mane Six focus on that for years to come, while a new set of ponies--pardon the pun--takes the reins. They would do all the dirty work with magical creatures and resolve conflicts that the Mane Six just don't have time to deal with.

Yeah, it would be similar to FiM, but writers would have an opportunity to develop completely new characters. Maybe start them off as new graduates from the school.

• Brohoof 2

I'd love for that to happen, but looks like...

They are more than likely decided to reboot ponies in G5

:sunny: . Man, I rather have a G4.5 with new characters, and/or grown-up cuties

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...