Dashy 4 Ever

2 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Nope. My top cutest pony list is as follows:

• Fluttershy
  • Princess Luna
  • RaRa
  • Shining Armour
  • Princess Cadence

You picked all he boring cliche' "cute" ponies.

Rainbow Dash is a thinking man's cutest pony.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, bluseymoe said:

You picked all he boring cliche' "cute" ponies.

Rainbow Dash is a thinking man's cutest pony.

Woah, I also like Pear Butter, and Feather Bangs! You can't not want to cuddle Feather Bangs! He is un-cuddle-able! I think more than most I know, philosophy is a hobby of mine.

On 3/10/2018 at 3:29 AM, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Sometimes, but in my opinion Fluttershy, Twilight and a couple others are cuter. ^_^

I guess we all got different opinions.

12 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

"Turbo," huh? Well, she's certainly cute. 

Well, she is for me...

22 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Nope sorry,

I think that Twilight Sparkle (and Prince Artethmis (If I'm spelling that wrong and you can't tell who I'm talking about, I'm meaning Luna's R63 equivulent) are super kawaii

We all got different opinions.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:26 AM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Nope sorry,

I think that Twilight Sparkle (and Prince Artethmis (If I'm spelling that wrong and you can't tell who I'm talking about, I'm meaning Luna's R63 equivulent) are super kawaii

R63 is pure cancer.

And you're totally lying about Rainbow Dash not being cute. 

Rainbow Dash is never not cute. Whenever Dashie appears on screen, squees come out at me at sudden moments when she makes a cute face. That almost never happens with any other character, and it feels incorrect when it does.

On 14-3-2018 at 6:18 AM, bluseymoe said:

And you're totally lying about Rainbow Dash not being cute. 

Different people have different opinions. ;) If I think of cute, Rainbow is definitly not one of the first I think about. 

No one’s thinking about Rara!

She’s adorable! So simple, yet so beautiful, especially in her performance:ooh:

What about Pear Butter? She’s pretty cute.

Cmon, Pear Butter, (a.k.a Buttercup) Buttercup is beyond cute.

And Luna? Nah, she’s more majestic and elegant in my eyes. But some fanart show her as cute, such as this one:

B7E6F3DA-C09E-44F0-9AB9-69C0A6671D24.jpeg.21104dc21cfa3dfd4563c7e3f60e0f63.jpeg

pinkie’s cute as well

F67AF6B9-AD83-4B0A-8A46-6B30884B03DC.png.6f86c9c4081660b1b378da3d70600928.png

And flutters, obviously

I agree Dash is cite sometimes, not as much as some others tho.

No one’s thinking about Rara!

She’s adorable! So simple, yet so beautiful, especially in her performance:ooh:

What about Pear Butter? She’s pretty cute.

Cmon, Pear Butter, (a.k.a Buttercup) Buttercup is beyond cute.

And Luna? Nah, she’s more majestic and elegant in my eyes. But some fanart show her as cute, such as this one:

B7E6F3DA-C09E-44F0-9AB9-69C0A6671D24.jpeg.21104dc21cfa3dfd4563c7e3f60e0f63.jpeg

pinkie’s cute as well

F67AF6B9-AD83-4B0A-8A46-6B30884B03DC.png.6f86c9c4081660b1b378da3d70600928.png

And flutters, obviously

I agree Dash is cite sometimes, not as much asome others tho.

Me, she's one of my favourite characters, to be exact, my favourite mane 6 pony. 

• 3 years later...

That sounds... weird. Besides, many of the ponies in this show are considered "cute" because of how unrealistic is their portrayal, even as humanized equines. So, I think it would be disingenuous to over identify with them, considering how rarely they reflect the uglier aspects of ourselves. Making this association a sign of our lacking self-awareness.

I also understand that the term cute is often used in a dehumanizing context to exclude the aspects of others that we do not want to recognize in ourselves and vice versa. Resulting in an artificial persona. Even going so far as to impose artificial social behaviors to groom younger generations into conforming with our biased perception. Like the asian idol phenomenon, which seems to be another exploitative form of normalized misogyny and sexism, for a dehumanized collective of people that is increasingly growing more  dissociated from reality by artificial means.

If I looked at the word "cute" in a metaphysical sense. The result I get is cut-e, which stands for electric separation. Cut for taking parts off, and e- for electronic. Which is an interesting coincidence, considering that during one my last astral projections, I approached our moon satellite, and experienced a massive current of electric force, that felt very masculine for a body that is commonly associated with the feminine or magnetic side of nature.
Then I approached some of the more knowledgeable travelers in our circle, and they confirmed to have had similar experiences. Identifying this as a false archontic female energy that is interfering on earth to invert the meaning of male and female archetypes, causing a myriad of "interesting" distortions in our reality as to the sexual identity of organic beings. Not only that, but also the way so many people are connected by technology, while at the same time growing more separate.
One of the elders associated this lunar "entity" with lilith and the false tree of life, or baphomet. The AI version currently converting, or inverting our organic reality. Artificial consciousness. Which is also weird.

Anyway. I think she is alright.