Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which one of the mane six is most likely to die of cancer?

Jade The Pegasister

7 minutes ago, Jade The Pegasister said:

In a hypothetical scenario which of the mane six do you think would be the most prone to cancer? In my opinion pinkie pie 

Just curious: why would Pinkie Pie get cancer? Diabetes would be more like it

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Gachin said:

Just curious: why would Pinkie Pie get cancer? Diabetes would be more like it

I agree, but large dosages of sugar is basically poison for your body

i think she’d develop all kinds of health problems 

Edited by Jade The Pegasister

Just now, Jade The Pegasister said:

I agree, but large dosages of sugar is basically poison for your body

i think she’d develop all kinds of health problems 

It's already a miracle she didn't get anything yet (or maybe she did; who knows)

Anyway my bets are on Twilight girl 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Jade The Pegasister said:

It’s hypothetical stuff for stories, etc

Gotcha. Then Pinkie Pie would be in big trouble with her diet...

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Kadeda said:

Man, you guys really be thinking about some wierd, borderline psycho, things when left to yourselves.

We ARe noRMAl peOPLE :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about Mane 6 but Celestia is probable for some skin cancer. Always out in the direct sunlight, with a coat of pure white (there's a reason us towheads put sunscreen in our hair). I don't see her doing that every time she raises the sun!:lie:

• Brohoof 1

On 3/20/2018 at 6:23 PM, KH7672 said:

I don't know about Mane 6 but Celestia is probable for some skin cancer. Always out in the direct sunlight, with a coat of pure white (there's a reason us towheads put sunscreen in our hair). I don't see her doing that every time she raises the sun!:lie:

Dude, Celestia is an immortal Alicorn. She's lived for at least over a thousand years & has raised the Sun since she got her Cutie Mark & raised the Moon for a thousand years after she imprisoned Luna on the Moon with the Elements of Harmony. If anything, she's immortal & immortals are, more often than not, not susceptible to disease or most other ailments that the mortal body suffers from. That doen't include sleep or hunger though.

Wow this is a pretty dark topic, but I suppose it is worth consideration. 

Weird logic defiance and nonsense aside, I agree with you OP. Pinkie, despite what she may be capable of and her physics and nature defiance at times, is still presumably a mortal Equestrian pony. She can still get hurt, die, and be subject to the laws of nature when they matter.

All that said, Pinkie is easily the most susceptible of the Mane 6 to cancer, or diseases in general, due to her poor diet. Its not only poor for a real life pony, it is poor period. Excessive consumption of sugar, fats, and carbohydrates and little else to balance that out. Her family's diet isn't much better - rocks mostly - unless they have some sort of Pie family resistance to rocks (and sugary sweets for Pinkie). Even if Pinkie were to have an unnaturally high metabolism, I'd say she's still among the most vulnerable of the Mane 6 to cancer.

The second person on that list I would wager is Rainbow Dash. Celestian sun or not, the residents of Cloudsdale and any pegasi that flies at high altitudes will get abnormally high exposure to UV radiation. Furthermore, unlike birds, many of them live in Cloudsdale, which is again much closer to the sun's nasty radiation. Even with the protection of fur and feathers, the long term exposure to UV radiation at such a high concentration likely increases their chances for skin cancer and cancer overall.

As to whose least likely to get cancer? I'd wager Fluttershy. She lives an active lifestyle and has a very healthy diet. Plus she seems to be an expert on nutrition, so that helps. Also Discord could likely heal her of any disease she got, so that's a potential factor too. image.png

But that's just my 2 cents. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh!  Noooo!  What a horrible thing to think about!!  WHY??!  Lol.  Well, we all know which one of them would be most likely to get adult onset diabetes, but cancer?  Well, maybe Twilight will do a science experiment that will expose her to high levels of radiation....like Marie Curie.

Edited by Justin_Case001

Even though this was a fairly dark topic here are my thoughts.

Possibly Rainbow Dash i guess. She spends most of her time outside in the sun, which if done for too long and too much, can cause skin cancer.

This also applies for Apple Jack, since she is basically working outside half the day.

On 3/21/2018 at 6:27 AM, Gachin said:

Anyway my bets are on Twilight girl 

Also gonna agree with this, if you don't take proper safety precautions during a dangerous science experiment of some kind, it could possibly give you cancer. I'm no scientist but you should probably handle radioactive waste or any other type of dangerous material with caution.

Rainbow Dash, probably - wouldn't be surprised if pegasi were more vulnerable to various diseases (depending on how you view their anatomy, for one; hollow bones to aid in flight, even though we've seen pegasi walk away from some serious crashes without issue...)

Spoiler

113382__safe_rainbow+dash_read+it+and+we

Gotta love animation errors

Unicorns would probably be the runner-up depending on your views on magic