Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you take your favorite pony on a date?

Lucartini

@Lucartini

Moving thread to Sugarcube Corner, have a nice day!

On-topic, a dinner and then study date with Twilight doesn't sound bad, seeing her nerd out about different subjects would be cute.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm sure Rarity would enjoy dinner at some expensive restaurant, though I could not afford it, and would not be very interested even if I could. However, I believe an art gallery/museum or a fashion show would suffice.   

Feather Bangs... hmm... where would you want to go...

hmm...

I guess I'd just invite him to my place, pop in a movie, like, oh I don't know... "Thirteenth Year" or "The MLP Movie" even?

If I were to go with Twilight tho, or maybe Moondancer, I'd have an exuse to not put in a movie, but a documentary on String Theory or Seagon Philosophy

With either, I'd be okay with taking turns writing sappy love poems for eachother.

But maybe that's just me being a wet cheeseball, and overall, a total Super Spoon ¦D

• 2 weeks later...

I would take Applejack hiking to a waterfall and river and go canoeing on it to a secret lil camping spot where we could have a picnic in the daytime and play in the water. We’d sit out and watch the sunset morph into stars and fall asleep right under them:toldya:

• 3 weeks later...

Oof I can't decide!

If I was with Derpy I would buy a big bunch of muffins and go to a picnic and end up with us looking at the stars or lost in the forest.

RD, I would go in the town, eat a pizza (vegetarian please), go at a movie, paintball, video games at my place (I think RD would enjoy a shooter)and in the end looking at the stars. (really that is the best ending you can get)

Lyra? Everywhere I go! Probably taking her around to see what humans do, maybe a documentaty on us, anything related to humans!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 5:33 PM, Dust-Shot said:

RD, I would go in the town, eat a pizza (vegetarian please), go at a movie, paintball, video games at my place (I think RD would enjoy a shooter)and in the end looking at the stars. (really that is the best ending you can get)

Good call on paintball, or maybe laser tag. LARP is fun too, but after playing in Discord's "holodeck" it might be lackluster, so I might have to bribe him to GM and alter reality a bit. Go stormchasing... car racing plus insane weather = double fun. Introduce her to drone racing, perhaps. As a Pony, I would just hope I had wings so we could fly together in the quiet above the clouds at sunset and as the full moon rises.