Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"... I mean, you have to understand that the Gorillaz are a REALLY popular band, and we don't really have any of their music - except what you had on the old computer, but that doesn't count - except that one remix of 19-2000... don't get me wrong, I LOVE 19-2000, but I really, REEEEEEEEEALLY think it would be cool to have, y'know, more of their songs on our computer... because I usually listen to them when I'm in the living room, and when I do stuff in here, it would be great to have some more Gorillaz to listen to... you know, like Dirty Harry, or Clint Eastwood and stuff like those - I've heard a LOT of them, and when I mean a LOT, I mean a WHOLE LOT of them... and that's why I keep wondering why we don't have more Gorillaz on the computer, because you keep going online and getting music for you and Mom and Margie and, well yeah, ME sometimes - but it's been a while since you've done that, or at least where you looked for songs for me, so I would like to formally request that you might, if you want to, find some more music by Gorillaz, because we REALLY should have more Gorillaz music on our computer, Dad... and really, I don't understand WHY we don't have more - I mean, you AND Mom both said you like them... soooooooooo... it would make sense if you were to, y'know, add a little bit to the amount of music in the system that we have here... so I can hear more stuff from them... I mean, I HAVE heard THAT stuff already, but it would be nice to hear something a little bit... I dunno, newer?... when I'm here in the living room... so, if it's okay with you, I was wondering when you might go online looking for music again, so I could ask you to get a few Gorillaz songs..."

- Jack M. Grant, age 13

(Yes, it was ALL one big run-on sentence; my boy can TALK.)