Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was your school year this year?

Dashy 4 Ever

I learned a lot of stuff this year. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that we had too much homework and over 3 quizzes EVERY, SINGLE DAY. Other than that, it was a really good school year, because I was home schooled and had a lot of free time.

• Brohoof 1

It's been pretty challenging, but I achieved so many victories...and not only material ones, oh no, I'm also reffering to moral ones.
Now that the whole thing is over, I don't know whether to feel happy or not. I'm truly glad I can get some relax, but on the other hand, I can't say I didn't like studying. It was a great way to keep me busy.

Did the fact that this is the first time I had to live on campus fly over my mind or am I just so used to it that it's basically like anything else?

Alright, let me try again...  imagine living in a small town your entire life and being dropped in an urban environment. Academia aside, I broke my teeth and my graphics cards (plural) broke.

In my second semester right now for School. I started in January and plan on graduating somewhere in May/June of 2019.

Eventful. First the school exploded last summer. That made us need a new building fast. So we got crammed into a one story building that was maybe 1/8 the size of the main one. Nothing much really happened until winter when our basketball team won state for the second time in a row even without a gym. I was the manager. Grades were good with a B+ average. Then came spring and I played lacrosse on our co-op team. We did fine. Ended the year still with a B+ average. We just finished finals last week and now we’re in summer.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't finish until the end of the year, but so far it's been going alright. Kind of boring, but I've mostly gotten pretty good grades, so I'm happy with that.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

“I hate Mr.Evans”

that basically sums it up. Mr.Evans was the worst teacher ever. I had him 2 years in a row. Let me know if you know him. (Sonofabitch gave us an assignment on the last day of school)

gladly my mom let me stay home from school. Then again I had a close call when we were in GameStop... THEY HAD F***ING MLP PLUSHIES IN GAMESTOP!!!!!! MY MOM WAS BEING SO STUPID AS TO BRING SOME OVER TO ME AND THE WORST PART WASNT THE EMBARRASSMENT... THERE WAS NO FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIE!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

My school year was fine, average really. I had some nice teachers that I liked, and some that I didn't. I'm glad that the school year is finally over though, I think I really needed this nice long break from school work and such. Next year is my last year of High School, and then I'll graduate, which I'm really looking forwards too :D now I just have to figure out what college I'm going to go to :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

This year I have met alot of friends and people I've come to know. Though, the work was quite boring but I guess it has amounted to something in the end. I'll add on here once the year is truly over though.

Pretty bored. I only had one subject this year (design) and I pass it quite more easily than I thought.

Now I have to choose between studying animation or photography and video editing :lie:

• 2 weeks later...