Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric

19 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I expected thatvGrogar would win from Angle. :wacko: Better luck next time I guess.

While he may not be in the tournament as a competitor, something tells me we haven't seen the last of him. :umad:

• Brohoof 2
6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

While he may not be in the tournament as a competitor, something tells me we haven't seen the last of him. :umad:

We have not heard the last of the goat necromancer. The King of Shadows knows that well enough now. ;)

tumblr_mgn7ewtyIO1ru5991o3_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

She's pulling ahead again! May the queen of the Flash Bees reign supreme!

1616687__safe_artist-colon-butterfingers

• Brohoof 4

STAR!!! :angry:

The hay... what?

Why are young ponies stupid!!! :angry:

Huh? :huh:

Why are young ponies stupid?!?! :angry:

What the hay did I do? :wat:

Nothing, I just wanna know why are young ponies stupid??? :glimmer:

I don't know, what the hay did we apparently do?

Well not any of your guys, per se... it's the moo-hams.

What about them?

They voted in Tirek of all competitors!

200w.gif

Huh? :blink:

Mhm. :okiedokieloki:

Tirek as in "Lord Tirek who almost conquered and destroyed all of Equestria" Tirek? :blink:

Mhm. :okiedokieloki:

What the hay, that guy's a-

Hold on, Dinky, ears.

OK! *covers ears* :)

Atta girl.  Now where we?  Oh yeah, THAT GUY'S A DICK!!! :glimmer:

Awwwwwww, I was gonna say that. :sunny:

Maybe the moo-hams just really liked his name?  Do they even really know who any of us are?

I would imagine they have to know something about us to even choose between us in the first place.  But man, first Sombra and now this guy, what is wrong with them?

I don't know, it's quite the mystery.  Ah well, at least Queen Novo and Mistmane got through.

Yeah, not bad choices at all, even if I would've taken Sugar Belle or that adorable robotic version of Sweetie Belle over Queen Novo.

A robot Sweetie Belle really should be creepy in theory, but my goodness is she just the cutest little mechanical thing! :wub:

I know!!! :wub:

Hrmmmmmmmmmm... that Sweetie Bot's trying to move in my corner of the cute market, and I don't like it! :baconmane:

You guy's are so weird, you know that? :unamused:

Oh Star, you know that's why we love 'em!

Oh don't pretend like you're not weird either!  You're just slightly more relatively sane in comparison to them.

Pot calling kettle black over here. :orly:

The town nymphomaniac did not just say that to me. :dry:

Face it, kid, we're all weird here, why do you think we like each other? :toldya:

How am I weird? :dash:

You're the weirdo of the group who's obsessed with pretending that you can maintain some semblance of normalcy when in reality you thrive in the weirdness around you, and would be more weirded out if you were surrounded by the normal you claim to crave. :bedeyes:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :sunbutt:

Plus you have this weird thing for peanut butter. :sunshower:

I DO NOT... it's just, really tasty is all. :sunny:

How about this weird matchup tonight?  Angel bunny and Mage Meadowbrook in the tiebreaker.  Who ya feeling girls-

Mage. :fiery:

Mage. :okiedokieloki:

BUNNY! :pinkie:

It's Angel. :dry:

Oh... NOT THE BUNNY! :pinkie:

Deffffffffffffffffffinitely the Bayou Beauty. :orly:

I'm surprised, guys!  Even with how much Fluttershy loves the little guy?!

She can love him all she wants, that little bastard kicks me every time he walks by me.

He once bit me when I tried to pet him WITH Fluttershy's permission to do so!

The little sadist digs up my carrots every year and doesn't even eat them!  He just leaves them lying there on the ground as a testament to his evilness... that or he throws them at my house.

HE BROKE MY FAVORITE TOY!!!

Guys, guys, guys, what if you're all looking at this the wrong way?  What if the way to balance out an evil like Tirek is to throw him together with a different kind of force of evil?  Somepony who's gonna make his life a living hell?  Well???

:huh:...

:confused:...

:pout:...

Nah, buck that guy.  VOTE MAGE!!! :angry:

Well... guess the I's have it. :wat:

Choose wisely my friends...

angel_bunny_demotivational_by_discordantprincess-d625ruq.jpg

Hahaha... NO!!! :okiedokieloki:

2789fd53033508248e081267b030c66a.jpg

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :muffins:

• Brohoof 5
3 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

The MLP epitomes of righteousness and malevolence going head-to-head for the right to represent Tartarus alongside Lord Tirek. This is what it's all about folks xD

You have no idea how right you are. ;)

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

Angel Bunny will need to take a back seat for now. As we are approaching the halfway mark of the first leg of the competition, I just want to say that I appreciate everyone's contribution and participation so far. :D

Group 16 will be up shortly. 

Results of the tie breaker

5uYnFcTHTBqeVf3AgFVhJw.png

• Brohoof 4