Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poll for Fluttershy Fans: Your Opinion on Rainbow Dash?

Octavia Heartstrings

Your opinion?  

38 users have voted

1. 1. Fluttershy Fans: Opinion on Rainbow Dash?

• I like both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
    • I like Fluttershy and am neutral toward Rainbow Dash
    • I like Fluttershy and don't like Rainbow Dash

Just a random poll I thought I'd do to see how my fellow Flutterlovers feel toward the other pegasus in the mane cast.

Personally, I'm mostly neutral towards Dash. While I have enjoyed many of her recent episodes, I do find her annoying from time to time and she's probably the most inconsistent character in the Mane 6. Also, IMO she's way too OP compared to her friends.

• Brohoof 2

I like how most of the people in the thread aren't even fluttershy fans. :mlp_pout:

Anyways, It's pretty obvious on what I feel if you know me at all. I like Rainbow Dash and I like her arrogant attitude even if it can make her seem like she is better than everyone. (even though she usually is :ticking:)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Flutters is one of my favorite characters in the show, and I'll say Rainbow isn't. She's consistently proven herself to be an egotistical brat who's main concern is for herself. Frankly she's the only Mane 6 character I don't like. :dry:

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

Flutters is one of my favorite characters in the show, and I'll say Rainbow isn't. She's consistently proven herself to be an egotistical brat who's main concern is for herself. Frankly she's the only Mane 6 character I don't like. :dry:

I agree! It would be better if Fluttershy had more episodes than her for just this one last season.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

I agree! It would be better if Fluttershy had more episodes than her for just this one last season.

I hope she has less episodes than the rest of the Mane 6 in all honesty. It feels like she's gotten more than enough anyways.

13 hours ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I hope she has less episodes than the rest of the Mane 6 in all honesty. It feels like she's gotten more than enough anyways.

Except any with Pinkie Pie. However, I think she's getting one with Episode 6 of this season.

• 1 year later...

As a huge Fluttershy fan, I also really like Rainbow Dash. She's my second favorite, after all (Fluttershy being my favorite, obviously). She is fun, has a great design, and many great episodes. Plus, she and Fluttershy have some great interactions. "Sonic Rainboom", "Hurricane Fluttershy", and "Buckball Season" just to name a few.

Now yes, she does have issues with being arrogant and over-confident. And, there are a couple times where she's been rude to Fluttershy. But then look at a great episode like "Hurricane Fluttershy". Throughout the whole episode, you can tell how much Rainbow cares for Fluttershy. She is gentle, kind, and encouraging when talking to Fluttershy. And after Fluttershy pulls through and helps create the tornado, Rainbow Dash praises her and has the pegasi cheer for her. She is a great friend, and a great character overall!

• Brohoof 1

They are supposed to be friends, and childhood friends as well. I think they are not talking to each other that much. I think they are way to far apart on many levels.

Rainbow Dash is trying too hard. Except when she is bullied by the ones she look up to.
Fluttershy isn't trying hard enough. Except for when she is peer pressured.

• Brohoof 1

I like RD too. Fluttershy is the type of friend with whom you can have deep personal conversations and warm relationship. Rainbow Dash is that type of friend with whom you hang out, play games and do random shit

• Brohoof 1