Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Would the world be a better place if every man was a feminist?

AlicornSpell

Would the world be a better place if every man was a feminist?   

17 users have voted

1. 1. Would the world be a better place if every man was a feminist?

• YES
    • NO

if you ask me world would be a better place if people stopped caring about stupid things like gender or anything like that and would start to appreciate each other as fellow human beings.

1 hour ago, AlicornSpell said:

no one has a right to do what ever they want with it.

you yourself have right to do what ever you want with your body

1 hour ago, AlicornSpell said:

Girls and women need to understand that their body is their body

yeah and men dont need to understand that about their bodies

Edited by Yu Ziyuan
  • Brohoof 1

Well, if they just chill and mind their own business, then yeah, okay. But if they just create messes, protests, and get into other people's lives and overreact to everything, then I'll have to say

See the source image

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 1

A modern feminist with a classical definition of equality in gender, roles, and advancement is just called a normal human nowadays. Feminism has strayed far from the noble and brave path it started on. It’s about superiority to many of its so called advocates now. 

Are women as capable of any job as a man? With proper training and dedication anyone can do any job. Are women better because they are women? Absolutely not.

• Brohoof 3

FTFY: Everyone needs to understand that their body is their body, and no one has a right to do what ever they want with it.

Feminists are people who want to show to the entire world that they're doing the right thing but are too stupid, malicious, or blinded by propaganda to actually do the right thing.

• Brohoof 2

No not just no but Buck no! Feminists like Big Red and Anita want to ruin everything for everyone and dismiss men's issues. I will never share those desires nor am I willing to share the same title as such people. Especially when the title was tainted beyond redemption by the masses of vile people and actions that fly under its banner. 

It would be a better place if we treated each other as equal individuals, regardless of gender, race or whatever. Men don't need to be feminist or be "taught" feminism, men (and women) need to be taught to be decent people.

Edited by Olly
  • Brohoof 6

27 minutes ago, Olly said:

It would be a better place if we treated each other as equal individuals, regardless of gender, race or whatever. Men don't need to be feminist or be "taught" feminism, men (and women) need to be taught to be decent people

Are we in a discordian upside down world?!:o  Cause here I am agreeing with you again. Hope your holidays are shaping up well Olly. :flutterhat:

Equality over feminist. World be a better place if we are all equal. Sure the term "feminism" was meant for equality but now today, it has been butchered.   

Feminism is a heavily tainted term these days that many men, and women as well, will shy away from being branded as.  If you swapped feminist for egalitarian, then yes, perhaps the world would be a lot better if everyone was an egalitarian.  That will never happen though, everyone discriminates against individuals or groups based on their own individual prejudices, priorities and preferences, and I mean everyone, without exception.  Some of that discriminatory behaviour may be benign, or even in some cases seen as positive, but it is always there.

• Brohoof 2

I said this before and I'll say it again. A true feminist is a man or woman who believes men and women are capable of the same things, NOT those who claim that Women are always better than men.

On 12/8/2018 at 2:16 PM, shyabetes3939 said:

It depends on how you define "feminist". If you mean an incredibly whiny SJW who gets offended by absolutely everything, then no. If you mean someone who treats both genders with the same level of respect, then yes.

On 12/9/2018 at 6:15 PM, TBD said:

Equality over feminist. World be a better place if we are all equal. Sure the term "feminism" was meant for equality but now today, it has been butchered.   

I agree with you two.

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 10:24 PM, Olly said:

It would be a better place if we treated each other as equal individuals, regardless of gender, race or whatever. Men don't need to be feminist or be "taught" feminism, men (and women) need to be taught to be decent people.

Thank you! My thoughts exactly. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just like racism, in some respects we've overcorrected and some areas still need correcting. It's almost like humans aren't perfect and equality doesn't necessarily mean getting what you want always, it's equal resistance towards and from each side which balances the spectrum out. Just my 2 cents.