Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most physical pain you have experienced?

Hbk4894

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Last year during a kickboxing class I had my knee dislocated by a stray kick from a newbie and messed up my ankle on the way down lol 😭

Apparently I was lying on the floor sort of laugh crying, telling everyone how much I  hate them then blabbering on about our dogs x3

I may have asked for my dad a few times too 😅

In hospital it wasnt much better, had to sit in the waiting room for hours blubbering like a baby while my dad held an ice pack on my leg

The doc gave me some painkillers which zoned me out, which i kinda liked xd, then put it back into place then gave a splint and crutches

Got to miss school for a while at least x3

My upper wishdom tooth. I have all four of them removed now. Despite I brush my teeth daily, for some unknown reason it went completely black (perhaps decayed) and caused me horrible tooth pain I wish no one has to ever feel!

- I broke my foot running in the cafeteria and I was screaming in pain all day. I was too young to understand what happened so my mom thought I was being dramatic until she took me to get an x-ray

- I had an ear infection that spread to my neck and my neck was unable to move. When I tried to move it it was very very sore. I ended up getting some steroids after that which made me really hyper for a while :BornAgainBrony:

I mentioned some nasty ones in previous posts, but now I can add childbirth to the list. This was my first and they say it gets better after that to some degree. I knew what to expect and figured that as long as I could keep my wits I’d be able to get through it. The worst part for me was acting on the impulse to push when the doc told me not to; that’s when it hurt the most. Otherwise I think it was do-able. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had laser surgery on some facial scarring about 11 years ago. The an aesthetic they used to Dull the pain worked just fine on one side of my face but it didn’t even help a little on the other side.

It felt like someone heated a butter knife until it was red hot and then slowly dragged it along my face.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

It felt like someone heated a butter knife until it was red hot and then slowly dragged it along my face.

It was a red laser then?

That sounds quite horrifying :worry:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

I snapped my wrist in elementary school. I was laying pale on the nurse's mat and she wanted to send me home on the bus. Mother came and rushed me to the E.R., it was extremely painful for about 4 hours.