Hbk4894

What is the most physical pain you have experienced?

As we have had ridiculous injuries

I would say when I fell off the slide , the pain in my back was unbearable and I struggled to walk home.

I once pierced my thumbnail with a, well, nail 

Badges

I would say  sciatica.

Badges

When i was 7 years old and had torticollis in my neck

My jaw hinge and shoulders would dislocate randomly at times, and it hurts. But by far the most painful of all in whenever i sneeze with my chin right above our granite countertop, especially when i accidently bite my tongue in the process. 

Badges

I broke my leg about 3 months ago,

that was the worst pain ever

Badges

After the surgery to get metal in my broken ankle. The slightest shift of movement sent a large spike of pain through my ankle and it had to be moved inches at a time when getting up. It was worse than when I actually broke my ankle. Luckily, it only lasted about three days.

Badges

I broke my tooth on a chocolate chip and had to get it pulled and omygosh I regret now getting put to sleep because that was like ONE of the worst pain ive ever felt in my life... I was literally crying my eyes out.

Probably when I tried to feed a particularly aggressive pet rat, and then he decided to bite me as hard as he possibly could. That hurt. Still have the scar 11 years later.

Being wide awake while a doctor was trying to surgically remove a sebaceous cyst on my left eyebrow.Worst pain i'd ever felt so far,I was surprised I kept my cool without crying. :mellow:

Dislocated my foot and it stayed bent for about a week.

When I threw my back out shoveling snow. I could barely move my torso and my back felt like it was convulsing.

Badges

I was recently bit by a cat. Her tooth went all the way through my thumb and I had to get a stitch put in it. The initial bite didn’t hurt but the pain really set in after a minute or so.

I was born with Hydrocephalus and had to have a couple shunts put in to drain the excess fluid. When i was 12 one of those shunts started failing and disintegrating. :sealed: Yeeeeeeah, you can see where this is going.

Kidney stones. It's like childbirth for men. It hurts so bad, you can't get out of bed. And nothing short of an IV can get the pain to stop.

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Badges

The most painful thing I've ever suffered from physically were cramps. That's all I really have to go with. :mlp_blink:

I was bitten badly in the leg by a large dog when I was a kid and it still hurt a month later  

Second most painful was a nasty ankle sprain in high school.

I had a herniated disc in my back and it was pressing against the sciatic nerve, causing pain on a supernatural level. No words can describe it and even the strongest pain killers were just barely enough to get me by without passing out. It finally got it surgically corrected though thank goodness.

Badges

(edited)

When I was a little kid, I was playing hide-and-seek at a playground and accidentally stepped into a wasp nest :wacko:. But I was so young I don't remember it much.

Otherwise I haven't experienced much physical pain... I would much rather have physical pain than emotional pain.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Badges

I broke my foot by tripping on a tiled floor. I don’t remember the pain itself but apparently I screamed a lot afterwards.

Hmm. I'd have to say it was a migraine I had a while back. Think it was the summer of '13. It lasted for about a week if I recall. Not the most acute pain I've experienced, but the longest and most scarring. ;-;

Oh boy... where do I even begin? :adorkable:

One time as a kid I was running across my yard at night playing tag with my neighbors. There used to be a volleyball net in the middle of the yard. I’ve always been freakishly tall, so while the other kids ran under it, my head caught it and it threw me to the ground. While I was dazed, the giant metal pole holding it up slammed down on my forehead. OUCH. :laugh:

I also had appendicitis one time and had to get surgery for that. One of the scariest things that’s happened to me considering I was only in 5th-6th grade at the time. 

Just recently I was put on a medicine that had some really nasty side-effects they didn’t tell me about. It gave me really bad ingrown toenails that got infected and all. I had to get about 20 shots to numb them up so the doctor could surgically kill the corner roots to prevent it from happening again. Before the procedure, I couldn’t even walk. The pain was really intense... :mlp_please:

I also got hurt last month while longboarding down a steep hill near my house. Rolled a few times and got scraped up pretty bad. 

There are a few more but these stuck out to me the most. I’m a pretty clumsy person, as you can tell. :P 

Badges

The worst pain I can remember is when I got my wisdom teeth out last year. The first evening was torture.

Badges