Where Are You?

pondus30

hmmm that's a tough one. Despite being interested in the same gender, there are those who are still christian and get accepted that way, though i'm sure it's tough. So maybe the pagan would be the worse one? i dunno lol. I'm personally not religious any but open to all beliefs that any of my friends and family have. I've had a few pagan friends and unless they said so, no one would have guessed they were. Just like any other normal person. But I dunno just how strict ur parents are either lol

Lol, I've never really given my parents room to be strict. They've tried, don't get me wrong, but I've always basically done what I wanted to do, despite what they say, even when I was still living with them. I'm 21 now, and, as far as I'm concerned, they can give their opinions, but they really should know by now that I'm just going to do what I think is best, and not base any of it on what they think is "moral" :P

My hometown's St. Joseph, MI, in southwest Michigan, but right now I'm at Hillsdale College in my senior year, in Hillsdale, MI, which is more south-central Michigan, and about two hours from where I live. We've got some beaches and sights in my hometown; our lighthouses and two piers are probably the most iconic.

Note: For the last four years, I've worked as a park ranger in summers at the beach (Silver Beach) pictured to the right in the second photo. Really great beach, even if it's a pain to run!!! If any of ya'll ever pass through Southwest Michigan, you should stop by, got some real beautiful scenery in St. Joseph. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm in Southeastern Michigan, on the edge of Metro-Detroit. I actually live in a town that has a 98% graduation rate, so we have that going for us. I live near the Palace of Auburn Hills (where the Detroit Pistons play) and we actually have a place where we can have big concerts like a mile away from where I live. It's awesome.

Sorry if a thread like this was made before. I couldn't find any search option so it was hard looking for any.

As it so happens, this topic did exist. I've merged your topic into it. As for the search feature, it's found at the top right of the board, on any given page. Under your name you should see a white box that says 'Search...' in it. To the far right of the white box is a name that says 'This topic', 'Forums', 'This forum', 'Members', etc, depending on what type of page you're currently on. You can use this feature not only to look for topics that may already exist, but also for topics that may interest you, via typing in certain keywords into the search bar.

I live in Chaos land.

• Brohoof 1

I live in National City San Diego. I really hope i get some bronies that live near where i live. I only have like 3 brony friends where i live and thats it :(

Edited by kappa214

I live about 20 miles north of Dallas, Texas in a town called Frisco. In the past ten years, our town has grown from 30,000 to 125,000 people. Probably one of the fastest growing suburbs in the US.

Now you can stalk me ;)

As it so happens, this topic did exist. I've merged your topic into it. As for the search feature, it's found at the top right of the board, on any given page. Under your name you should see a white box that says 'Search...' in it. To the far right of the white box is a name that says 'This topic', 'Forums', 'This forum', 'Members', etc, depending on what type of page you're currently on. You can use this feature not only to look for topics that may already exist, but also for topics that may interest you, via typing in certain keywords into the search bar.

I live in Chaos land.

Yea thanks, I mentioned in a previous post why I was so blind XD I'm used to sites having a main search and then a separate forum search so it didn't even click in my head that it had a section for forums. And thanks for merging it, as well as all the advice :3

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I live in Liberty SC which is right there. A little town really, part of Pickens County. I don't have any actual pictures of the town(Stupid Google!) But yeah it's small and um, yeah thats it.

You're name is Shadow Stalker and you want to know where I live. Seems legit. Anyways, I live in Petersburg, Indiana. It's a boring town with a bunch of angry rednecks living in it.

I live in the large Reykjavík are for those who don't know where Reykjavík is it's the capitol of Iceland and fore those who are still not sure where I live then Iceland is in N-Europe.

I've posted here before, but I'll do it again, just because!

I live in Kelowna, British Columbia! Beautiful place to live, a nice lake, Summers are hot, Winters are snowy, and lots of mountains! all the good stuff!

Posted Image Panoramic view of Kelowna :)

• Brohoof 1

i live in australia.state victoria. city melbourne and i have a youtube channell and i do videos and i have a mail show so if your mail wnats to be on my channel and send me a private message and ill give you the details :)

Edited by fireolivier

I currently reside at good old Rochester, New York. Minus the good part. It's pretty boring here for the most part. Eeyup...

I live in a small town in Indiana called Mitchell. Fun fact, it was featured on the Travel Channel. I am currently attending college in Kentucky however.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=moW4-A2kIe0

Go to 5:10 and see for yourself! :wub:

2spooky4me