Where Are You?

pondus30

Sunderland, England, UK. It's very quite and peaceful here... sorta.... Meh, I don't know. I'd rather live in a place where all of the boys and girls my age weren't stuck up and rude. Equestria perhaps?

Oh, a Sunderland brony! Well that's interesting. I'm just across the River Tyne, up in Newcastle. Wallsend, to be precise. Don't worry though, I'm not one of those Geordies that hate all Mackems over something so frivolous as football. It's good to know there are more bronies near me than I think :L

Northern New York, Jefferson county. About an hours drive north of Syracuse, few minutes from the border. I even had someone message me living just a few minutes away from me, too :D So I dig it.

Just out of curiosity where do you live?

Is it nice?

What is the best thing about where you live?

Do you want to live somewhere else?

I live in QLD Australia and it's pretty nice here. I live in a decent sized town close to a beach which i probably don't fully appreciate. It's nice and all but i'd much rather live somewhere like Brisbane where there's more for me to do.

I live in Sweedeen :D

In a quiet little town called Växjö :3

Sometimes all you need is a little bit of quiet and you're all set, I really like it here, during the night there isn't a soul out and you can go out for a walk and relax, lay down on a hill or something and look up at the stars <3

America, The United States of.

Mechanicsville, Virginia to be precise, in Hanover county. I like it well enough here.

All these Germans are just jealous they're not from Canada.

So am I. Despite being accustomed to obscene heat here in the summer, I have a very high tolerance for cold. I would enjoy living in your kind of climate.

In the unfortunate country of China.

Where people yell at each other, spit on the sidewalks, and smoke all the time.

I have nightmares that I would die there.

Where would you rather be?

Edited by Artemis

Poland(East Europe). Not a bad place to live, but I'd prefer to live in a richer country(Norway is my dream although I've never been there). If you wanna know, winter has already started here, and we've got a lot of snow everywhere :lol:

Indiana.... 20 miles south of Fort Wayne... Yeah it's pretty boring around here. No one really makes it big here. I plan on moving to Rapid City, South Dakota.

Lower Saxony, Northern Germany. It's nice here, but sadly the people are...well...boring. Almost noone knows much about the internet, whether it's the word "meme", the brony fandom or whatever. Might be, because I live in a small vilage in the middle of nowhere...

• Brohoof 1

I'm living in Brussels, in Belgium. The country of good beer, chocolate and... haem... of Tintin...

But my project is to leave Belgium and to emmigrate in Canada. In Montreal!

(My real project is to live in at least 3 different countries in my life! It's my big big dream... <3)

• Brohoof 1

Belleville, Illinois! Suburb of St.Louis, Missouri. Beautiful city with really nice people!Posted Image

Also has Really neat art, this is the Downtown square.

Is it strange that I immediately though Ohhh pretty colors when I saw this..?

Anyways I live in the good ol USA. In the south.Yup I'm a country bumkin, well not that much. I'm not in the country more of a smaller town like place. Certainly not Urban. So I guess suburban? But my grandparents live in the country areas and the south leaves that country acent to me sometimes..

Anyways I'd prefer not to say exactly what state because I'm not really sure about saying what state I live in as of yet, so for now thats all you'll get from me :P.

• Brohoof 1

In the colder America.

More to the point, Ontario.

Even more to the point, Mississauga A.K.A. the ghetto wannabe Toronto.

Even more to the point I live on Bloor st.

Derp.

Even more to the point I live on Bloor st.

Derp.

That is suck a legit name for a street. Really.

I live in California, USA, in the small town of Alameda. I really wish I could answer the poll with Antarctica though. That would be sick.

Currently living in North America, in the United States. To be more pacific, I live in Missouri, and am not that far away from St. Louis. Though possibly, I might live in another continent in the future.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Canada, Alberta. Been living on a farm all my life. Never did much traveling. Would be nice though, as I feel very much like I'm living in solitude here.

- Maxos

• Brohoof 1

Hudson, Wisconsin. I wish I would have seen this thread a few months ago, because I could have said Taipei, Taiwan. ;) However, I'm still German-American by blood :P Or is that genes? :huh:

:D