Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Ranks - EoH Revealed

Jeric

6 hours ago, Hierok said:

I don't get the new system. :D Now everypony is Kirin, but it also says I'm a Yak now.

As we were introducing the new ranks we pushed the rank back to most user’s accounts. But in their profile it will also display their rank based on post count. The new system hasn’t been applied yet, but basically you can make a post in the test forum with a badge title and it will give you that badge to display on posts. You will always have your current rank on your profile to show your progress. 

I’m about to reveal the final rank. Unlike past ranks this is only going to be awarded to users who have reached 10k posts and will not be available to change to unless you have already unlocked it. 

Once that is posted I’ll be switching the system back to normal for a few weeks until the roll out of the badge change system. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Beetlejeric said:

basically you can make a post in the test forum with a badge title and it will give you that badge to display on posts

Hmm... Sounds simple and yet I don't fully follow

On 10/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, Bas said:

No reason to get an race identity crisis, you are just a yakirin.

I swear I won't. I just want to know who I am!! :derp:

22 hours ago, Beetlejeric said:

As we were introducing the new ranks we pushed the rank back to most user’s accounts. But in their profile it will also display their rank based on post count. The new system hasn’t been applied yet, but basically you can make a post in the test forum with a badge title and it will give you that badge to display on posts. You will always have your current rank on your profile to show your progress. 

I’m about to reveal the final rank. Unlike past ranks this is only going to be awarded to users who have reached 10k posts and will not be available to change to unless you have already unlocked it. 

Once that is posted I’ll be switching the system back to normal for a few weeks until the roll out of the badge change system. 

Alright, that's interesting. Wonder which one it will be. Thank you sir. ^_^

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Isn't the Elements of Harmony one of the first ranks that you receive? I feel like I've seen this rank before. 

Nope. Blank Flank, Muffin, Cupcake and a bunch of animals and parasprite are the early ones. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Isn't the Elements of Harmony one of the first ranks that you receive? I feel like I've seen this rank before. 

we had a badge that was similar, so you're probably refering to that

• Brohoof 1

I think I remember someone suggesting this as a badge a whiles back.  So this is pretty neat to finally see implemented.  Also I just think that it's a pretty cool idea in general to have an element of harmony badge anyways.

4 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Ooh, looks nice! To help us keep track of all these new ranks, I hope there will be an official list somewhere that everyone can easily access?

Eventually there will be. There are still some holes I need to fill eventually :P

But for now .... this project is done. :)

• Brohoof 1