mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

My legs hurt and I don't really feel good in any way. Today was stressful and I was mad and now I feel like every human noise I hear makes my blood boil.

Bored mainly… Out of school, and trying to be as social as possible, but others are either sleeping, or don't mind at the moment...

Makes me wanna play my Xbox instead of staring at my computer for 5 hours. >.<

• Brohoof 7

Pretty good. Lots of stuff going right today, which is surprising and rare. And surprisingly rare.

I want to watch a superhero movie tonight, but I'm out of superhero movie ideas. Anyone wanna suggest something to me? XD

(Weird request, I know)

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling both sad and pissed. I just found out that another one of my crushes has a boyfriend already. This isn't the first f**king time it happened to me. I don't think i'll ever find my special somepony.... :(

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling both sad and pissed. I just found out that another one of my crushes has a boyfriend already. This isn't the first f**king time it happened to me. I don't think i'll ever find my special somepony.... :(

Dont give up hope! Sometimes its better to be single! You just have to wait for your special some pony! Some ponies dont meet them till they are old enough to move!

• Brohoof 5

I'm feeling bad and nobody want help me feel better :(

Can someone hug me?

I hope you feel better soon *hugs you*

And if you want to talk with me that's ok with me

• Brohoof 2

I hope you feel better soon *hugs you*

And if you want to talk with me that's ok with me

Thank you :)

*hugs*

I PM to you but later, I'm not in home right now and I will not have the internet soon :)

• Brohoof 3

I'd say I'm feeling rather moody. I managed to get through the school day without falling asleep because I didn't sleep for many hours last night. Since I'm tired it also makes me angry. 

I'd say I'm feeling rather moody. I managed to get through the school day without falling asleep because I didn't sleep for many hours last night. Since I'm tired it also makes me angry.

I can totally relate, being tired makes me grumpy too.
  • Brohoof 3

I can totally relate, being tired makes me grumpy too.

Completely understandable, and sometimes I feel like being tired is the worst feeling ever.  :adorkable: Especially in those situations when you just have to stay awake.

I was feeling alright earlier, but my mood has swiftly switched over to irritation. A sense of anger towards myself as it were. Can't seem to go a single day without feeling that to some extent.

• Brohoof 5