Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Dat's not stupid.

Doing it 2-3 times with the same account is stupid.

Doing it once is an accident :P

@PinkuRiku: I've felt calm and collected today, because family finally started to leave me alone.

And I have work tomorrow, so yay a return to normal life!

Well I just messaged the person I accidentally sent the points to, hopefully he is honorable and gives me the points back instead of keeping them

• Brohoof 1

I am feeling excited as well as anxious. I am having a friend of mine come and visit me from another state soon and I just want things to go well. In the meantime, I have to work quite a bit and i'm not very thrilled to do so.

• Brohoof 2

Nostalgic almost all the time :D

I remember being really little playing with my neighborhood friends... back in like 99 or early 00s and my neighbors sister was singing this song. Had a huge crush on her despite her being a few years older than me. Ahh them memories. Must of been in 2004 o_O that's when the song was released or whatever.

Also been reading a really nice fanfic called "we are our habits" featuring a sensual lovefic with nurse redheart and it is really good.... hey a little secret aboyt I have a guilty pleasure for romantic fics/stories .////. Don't judge meh :P

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

I find myself wishing I could be a contrast to all the negativity and sorrow that people have about 2016 and how everything has been a plague, but I can't.

Anxiety got worse, fights with family because of insanity, whether it be big things like ignorance or stubbornness or lack of caring, or just tiny little things. It's like the tiny little fights over stupid things get at you worse because it shows where you really stand and how human love always conditional. I'm almost glad it was bad because it made me much more grateful to just have my family and everyone, as messed up as we might be (no offense to anyone I love). I want to be grateful and not jinx myself into losing everyhing, but I can't help but find it sad that I just strive to be okay - to exist, and that's basically it. Do I just aim to exist?

I'm glad I have everything I do, but I can't help but feel a little torn up about everything that happened. And people act like 2017 is some new beginning, like we should "hope for a better year". It'll be a better year if we make it a better year, unless celebrity deaths are our scale of measuring how bad a year is since we can't really control that.

I've tried plenty times to be positive, but after watching a YouTube video of somebody talking about what a year it was, I lost it and I had to let it out. I'm still very grateful to have everything, and I suppose even if I don't really gain anything, it's fine. I just want to keep my loved ones. Sounds like sort of a contradiction to what I said earlier, but my feelings are all over the place, and I don't want to lose everything and be like 'oh wait, I was still complaining when I had everything, I had no right to complain, teehee'.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling really depressed, tired, lazy, bored, anxious and unwanted and the only thing that makes me feel any better is mlp only once I've finished watching an episode all those horrible feelings come flooding back even harder.

• Brohoof 1

I'm in a great mood! I was able to catch up with a former foreign exchange student. She's like an older sister to me, and I very much look up to her for all that she has accomplished. :)

• Brohoof 4