Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

pretty loved 

the guys at work found out im losing my home and i was expecting a barrage of "Hahaha f***in loser!" but no they actually said 

"you have my couch"

"and you have my garage"

"and my spare bedroom" 

the boss even said he can see if there's an available apartment on base 

i told them i was moving into my families guest house but it needed to be cleared out and renovated in like 3 months... they are ALL pitching in to help.. like 40 guys

you don't really realise how much people care about you until you actually need them 

• Brohoof 4

feel aweful and all I want to do is run away from my problems and be around the friends I have made here as I know I can trust them more then my friends who live down the street ... me and them go way back but its because of this that I just dont feel comftable around them with matters of this nature ... so I tell them I need time alone, but what I am actually doing is going into the company of friends who I can actually have a conversation about and forget all my problems ... my irl friends are fine, but they piss me off unintentionally when I say I'm feeling blue because they know a thing or two about me and it hurts ... friends on here don't know that and I'm not going to even tell them because it breaks rules here on forums ... well, it could if I go in detail ... -_- damn rules, oh well. Sh!t happens ...

• Brohoof 1

I feel amazing! Big thanks to my friends here (for being nice and supportive) and IRL.

My mood has been ruined by someone who doesn't seem to know how to eat like a normal human being,

LOL. That guys are destroying the world XD

• Brohoof 2

I really just want to sit here and listen to Bob Dylan, more so after coming back from school and work to find every inbox of mine flooded with messages from my mom about job opportunities and that she signed me up without my permission for some LinkedIn rip-off.

Like dammit, do you really have that low of an opinion of me?

I was on LinkedIn for just two days, after a friend wanted me to go on just so he could link me! In those two days I got so much junk email from total censored.gif strangers saying "I want to link you!" FFS had to close the account, to hell with that.

• Brohoof 3

pretty loved 

the guys at work found out im losing my home and i was expecting a barrage of "Hahaha f***in loser!" but no they actually said 

"you have my couch"

"and you have my garage"

"and my spare bedroom" 

the boss even said he can see if there's an available apartment on base 

i told them i was moving into my families guest house but it needed to be cleared out and renovated in like 3 months... they are ALL pitching in to help.. like 40 guys

you don't really realise how much people care about you until you actually need them 

Aww...that's so nice. (: <333 Feeling good - still worried about a family member. 

• Brohoof 3

​I'm realizing that there's a lot of things I tend to ignore instead of work through(mentally and emotionally) but at the same time I feel like I don't really have anyone to talk to because people around me tend to think I'm making things up which leads me to not want to talk to them and be alone with my issues.  So I tend to still bottle them up and ignore them until they become a pain.  So yeah, I feel like crap today...

​Also, I finally took my bandages off from my incisions from surgery and my shirt keeps rubbing at the scabs which makes them hurt...

Also I kind of want to do a vent piece but I'm not very good at art...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 4

I was on LinkedIn for just two days, after a friend wanted me to go on just so he could link me! In those two days I got so much junk email from total sig-4751157.censored.gif strangers saying "I want to link you!" FFS had to close the account, to hell with that.

My inbox now is full of job postings ranging from GM to Walmart to UPS.

I don't even know where to start.

• Brohoof 1

I've been sick for over 3 weeks now and got nothing better to do than watching movies... I'm a bit unmotivated about stuff but hey, at least I got you.

Always fun to talk to some people from MLP Forums :P

So ye, this song is dedicated to you guys :twi:

• Brohoof 2

My grandmother has less than a week to live, my mom is drowning her sorrows in wine, and my dad is getting the worst of it. You can probably imagine what things are like for me.

My best friend's grandmother is in the same health situation... Wishing the best to you and your family through this hard time.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling slightly positive that I'll get paid tonight when the winning auctions on my EBay page end in a few hours. After what happened last week, I'm not holding my breath.

• Brohoof 1