Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Emotionless

Like I could careless about anything anyone has to say. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas  I'm just ready for this year to end.

Whether you care what I have to say or not, I can agree to you that I am looking forward to this year to end as well. Would really like to get on with the next year. 

But know you are still not alone 

• Brohoof 4

Feeling better and got to hangout with my gf today so that made my day better.

Whether you care what I have to say or not, I can agree to you that I am looking forward to this year to end as well. Would really like to get on with the next year.

But know you are still not alone

Actually I do appreciate that a lot. I meant I am at that point where I could careless about others negative opinions or those who want to look/put you down for whatever reason. I'm excited for the New Year as well.

• Brohoof 4

Feeling exhausted, sleep is not something I have had much of lately. Still have a paper to wrap up before Friday, and a test Friday and exam first thing Saturday. So I can forget about sleeping in. Maybe I'll take a power nap. 

• Brohoof 3

Eh... I guess better. Today has been kind of... bad and good? I've managed to distract myself by watching anime all day, something I haven't done in a while, but it's hard to keep myself distracted.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty bad. Long distance girlfriend of 9 months wanted to break up today. Not feeling sad as much as just lost and confused, like I've lost faith in what happiness means. I hope I'll get through it.

Btw, really nice to read the positive comments on this thread. Awesome knowing so many of you feel so good <3

• Brohoof 3

Pretty bad. Long distance girlfriend of 9 months wanted to break up today. Not feeling sad as much as just lost and confused, like I've lost faith in what happiness means. I hope I'll get through it.

Btw, really nice to read the positive comments on this thread. Awesome knowing so many of you feel so good <3

I'm very sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, though. If you ever need to talk, you can message me.

-------------

I'm doing alright, I guess. My day has gotten better over the course of it... though everything about this morning is still weighing heavily on my mind.

• Brohoof 3

You know why I love this time of year. It is so cold and I love the cold. Plus I have a glass bottle of Dr. Pepper right now and I can drink it slowly since it is so cold. Nice and cold just how I like it.

• Brohoof 5

I've got the day off of work so I'm just going to chill out today before my classes which start at like 5:30 so I have tons of time to chill.

I'm feeling a bit tipsy and silly hehe :muffins: got two Angry Orchard ciders for like 3$ not bad if you ask me. I know its a bit early to drink in the morning but heh I don't care may nap here in a little bit or listen to music :umad:

^ Why is that spaced out soo much?! Blah Redds apple ale suxs lulz Good drinkin music there below haha

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5

I feel happy, laughing at people over the internet is always fun :D

Especially in the youtube comment section... oh gawd that place is an abomination.

• Brohoof 3

A bit worried about having to reapply for my job next year, but on the other hand, things seem to moving forward with this pretty lady I know, so I'm on a low level buzz of mingled excitement / anxiety, walking the razor's edge, y'know.

• Brohoof 3