Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling mellow and chilled out.

Not single anymore and been talking with her a lot :3

• Brohoof 6

Bleh. Kinda tired, a little queasy. My boyfriend got some whiskey and Dr Pepper so we did a little drinking today. This semester has been so long. It was nice. But I have class tomorrow at 9 so meeeeehhh. >:c

• Brohoof 3

Disappointed; I just gave up on Neverwinter Online. I kept playing hoping it would get better...no such luck.

Oh, and the Foundry doesn't seem to work anymore, so I can't create my own quests. Marvelous. :=:  

Today i had to end a friendship cause he stepped over the line. :( :(

I'm sorry. That really sucks (to say the least). My gripe is minor in comparison.

• Brohoof 3

I am feeling sick.

I was feeling very nauseous on my way to work this morning. I thought that it was just my anxiety- considering I commonly get panic attacks while driving. However, it did not cease. I struggled while doing my work and I even contemplated leaving early. When I finally made it home, I fell asleep for 5-6 hours. I am still feeling sickly and I don't know why. I tried eating and that did not help at all.

>_>

• Brohoof 3

I'm being emotionally abused by my mother.

this had been happening for 4 months and I don't know how to pull away from it. I've talked to every friend I know and even my father and it's not really working.

I need help

• Brohoof 2

Pretty well, not at all tired. Enjoying a good late night talk with a friend and writing a paper. Very much enjoy talking about faith with him.

Also working on some school work. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm not in the best of moods right now, but ever since the "Salandit Fiasco" I've been wracking my brains trying to come up with a good oc for myself, and then it hit me. There's an indie game that I've been working on for about a year now and the main character I created perfectly fits my personality. He's a mixed martial artist who enters a boxing championship in Australia. He's a male kangaroo with a pouch (you heard me, I'll explain later) and his name is Riley K. Roo. Tell me what you all think of him and expect to see the indie game I'm creating real soon!

• Brohoof 2

Tired. Numb. Down. Another 10 hour day at work. 48 hours after havign worked the previous Saturday too. Have to be in bed in about 5 hours at the absolute latest. Makes me wonder why I'm even working so hard, if I no longer have the time to enjoy the things I spend my hard earned money on.  Every day feel like nothing is accomplished. That I'm even further away from a normal work schedule. I'm considering just stopping buying things, since I no longer have the time to enjoy them like I used to. 

Also in a bit of an agitated mood. Tired of the attitudes of some certain members on this site, and I posted as calm & rational a response addressing them as I could. But I feel like it'll do no good. That it'll be taken as a personal attack, and that things will continue like this until I go full rage on them and tear them down with righteous fury. 

It has not been a memorable few days to say the least. 

• Brohoof 3

Emotionless

Like I could careless about anything anyone has to say. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas  I'm just ready for this year to end.

• Brohoof 4

Pretty frustrated. Had to have some work done I was really not expecting nor wanting to spend money on... so kinda killed my day off and made me aggravated.

Not looking forward to tomorrow with work at all. Blah.

• Brohoof 3

I am feeling sick.

I was feeling very nauseous on my way to work this morning. I thought that it was just my anxiety- considering I commonly get panic attacks while driving. However, it did not cease. I struggled while doing my work and I even contemplated leaving early. When I finally made it home, I fell asleep for 5-6 hours. I am still feeling sickly and I don't know why. I tried eating and that did not help at all.

>_>

Hope that you feel better soon, Ven.

And relating to the purpose of this thread, I'm feeling okay. Bit tired.

• Brohoof 4