Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

incredibly pissed off... 

i hate it when some one calls you a "troll" for not agreeing with them or having a different opinion i was on the interwebs when trolling just started and i knew how spiteful and nasty of a term it used to be and i hate being called it and i hate how people misunderstand its meaning today 

i legitimately want to punch a wall right now i don't know why i get so mad over it 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 4

Tired, no sleeping in for me today. Also a little annoyed I left my tablet at home, but I guess that means more time put into school stuff, especially with exams. 

• Brohoof 5

My mood has been ruined by someone who doesn't seem to know how to eat like a normal human being, who shovels food into his mouth like someone's going to steal it from him, and apparently never learned how to chew with his mouth closed, so all I hear is, what I can only assume, a pig sounds like when it's eating.

Edited by Thel
  • Brohoof 3

I've recorded some video ending with smartphone and put it into pc.I also fixed the image which was looking fliped 4 some reason.But it doesnt seem enough,maybe I can find the ending online somewhere,regardless of ending song,and mix it with this audio,once I take it alone in better shape.I know just the program for that.

Also will play the evil game,taken friday,of course with cheats.Wanna crush them all!

• Brohoof 1

My laptop proved to be an embarrassment at maintaining internet connection, so I'm not happy about that. Problems never happen at home or even in class - but having stable connection in order to take an electronic exam? Can't do that.

Other than that, things are going quite smoothly again. No one yelled at me for being dispirited and instead told me that they just want me to feel alright. I still feel bad about questioning it earlier though.

im felling mixed emotions cuz i gust got out of a fight on the band game forum with blooddrops  then pinkuriku cheard me up but im not happy or mad im in ... somewhat of a heavy tranquil ... dose that make sens ?

• Brohoof 1

<-----------

Not really though, I just like the avatar. 

I am feeling alright, though a bit stressed as per usual  :-P

• Brohoof 2

Annoyed that I left the fandom. I never should have. To see me complain about this, go to one of my recent statuses because I don't feel like repeating all that.

p.s. last time i viewed this thread was february 2015, page 37

• Brohoof 2