Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty much this song right here.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Currently at work, on my lunch, having a really nice sandwidge, with some smooth Jazz playing in the background while I browse my favourite forum.

Yep. I'm feeling pretty chilled right now. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling pretty good. Still have some school work and studying to get done this week, but nothing too pressing. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling alright sciatica has gotten drastically better but I have a new thing a constant ringing in my ears. I think it might be a withdrawal from the tramadol I was taking for the pain. It has caused me much anxiety which I think I already suffer from sort of generalized anxiety disorder (heres alittle fun fact 3 relatives on my dads side have brain issues as is 2 had tumors and one has brain cancer) and I lose sleep because I tend to wake up and the ringing makes me stay awake because I'm like oo my god I must have this huge tumor in my head or I have some form of incurable cancer . But I did get it checked and the doc said I was fine and I wasnt showing any signs of brain cancer or a tumor. And to take benadryl to help me sleep. Just kinda wish I had a ct scan done or something.

• Brohoof 2

The day's been rough in general, so I'm feeling a little blue, in addition to feeling under the weather from allergies.

• Brohoof 4

I feel happy knowing that I finally got that big pay-out the other day. I knew that card was going to sell but I wasn't expecting it to end up going for just under $50.

• Brohoof 2

I wish I could just forget about certain people... entirely.

Feeling as if I just want to move to a entirely new place where I know noone and leave past memories behind.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5

I wish I could just forget about certain people... entirely.

Feeling as if I just want to move to a entirely new place where I know noone and leave past memories behind.

Past memories are hard to forget. But the thing is, it is something we won't forget and should not try to ever forget. They are there to serve as reminders, and we should rather try to embrace them and use them as life experience. They might be painful, but they hurt only more when you try to suppress them, and hurt far less when you acknowledge them. That's how you truly move on, not by forgetting them, but by accepting them. 

You can do it, I believe in you *Hugs* 

• Brohoof 5

I've came to some final conclusions today regarding MLP.1st-not my nr1 fav.anymore.2nd-I'll retire from here since I have no more objectives to pursue.A tiring day,mentally speaking,with final conclusions.And not a brony anymore,at most,just a small fan,maybe.

Since this is final post here,I'm taking my leave and wish every1 good health.

Edited by XellosMetallium
  • Brohoof 2