Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty swell just talking to one of my best friends at the moment. Nothing like talking with a good friend good times.

• Brohoof 3

I feel nice after giant mug of hot cocoa with marshmallow. It's almost Friday and everything goes well ^-^

Feeling very, very ignored. I imagine this post will be ignored too and just brohoofed a bunch, with no replies to it.

LOL, dude, if you wanna chat, just do it ^-^

Edited by Sqweeepty
  • Brohoof 3

I really just want to sit here and listen to Bob Dylan, more so after coming back from school and work to find every inbox of mine flooded with messages from my mom about job opportunities and that she signed me up without my permission for some LinkedIn rip-off.

Like dammit, do you really have that low of an opinion of me?

• Brohoof 2

have you tried to see if the landlord will allow you to buy the property anyways? it saves moving costs and all the joys moving has to bring ... (I know a guy who is renting one of my step-dad's houses and he will be in a similar situation and that house means the world to him, and my step-dad is thinking of selling it to him that way he wont need to go to the real estate agency and it saves the current tenants more money)

to take a line from a song I am listening to .... "We were born to die" ... I am STILL feeling uneasy about myself and any decisions I do or don't make ... *sigh* I wish I had some good shit to listen to rather then the standard crap I play :/

in short no its not an option 

the property is about $850k i think if it was 500k maybe but if im going to buy a house i would prefer to design it myself or look around at builders like Metricon that was always the plan 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

in short no its not an option 

the property is about $850k i think if it was 500k maybe but if im going to buy a house i would prefer to design it myself or look around at builders like Metricon that was always the plan 

fair enough, then I wish you luck in ur move

• Brohoof 2

fair enough, then I wish you luck in ur move

it did!

this will sound really first worldy but my grandparents said i can use their Pool/Guest house! its open plan but its better than bumbing off some one else plus they said its mine so i can renovate it extend it etc etc and its more ideal than anything else because they're only 5km away from me on the beach so i won't have a long commute to work

need to clear it out though 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 2

it did!

this will sound really first worldy but my grandparents said i can use their Pool/Guest house! its open plan but its better than bumbing off some one else plus they said its mine so i can renovate it extend it etc etc and its more ideal than anything else because they're only 5km away from me on the beach so i won't have a long commute to work

need to clear it out though 

well congrats, now that needs to be done is clear it out and make it home :D still better then renting someone else's place out ...

• Brohoof 1

Feeling very, very ignored. I imagine this post will be ignored too and just brohoofed a bunch, with no replies to it.

Often times, people simply don't know what to say in response or how to add to a conversation. Perhaps they aren't very educated in the given topic or are unsure if they should get involved in personal conversations due to not knowing you that much and worrying about overextending boundaries. I'm rather difficult to talk to, because I have few interests, all of which are niche or my interest in them is not very great to begin with. I've learned what things are good for me to engage in and what is simply a miss, and I work with it.

Perhaps this doesn't apply very well to your situation, but just keep in mind conversation is a 2-way street, and that everyone is different.

• Brohoof 4

Wait a minute, what's wrong with all those sweet, sweet brohooves? Do you think I'm here to beg for sympathy?

Just kidding, perhaps you should learn to love yourself, first. Then, I promise you'll get all the attention in the world. And more importantly, you won't be dependent on it.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

Don't listen to that kaysura. You're just not feeling well at the moment. When you're feeling really lonely like that it's okay to feel this way. You just need some support and good friends to talk with :). Listen to squeepty.

• Brohoof 3