Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Heartbroken. One of our dogs passed away today. She was struggling a lot recently, so it wasn't sudden like the dog that passed away a couple of years back. Still, no matter how much I was beginning to anticipate it, it doesn't stop it from being a very sad loss. She was a precious creature. While our other dogs are often aloof to being loved on, she always wanted to be loved on. She thrived off of attention, and was just pure sweetness.

I'm so glad I got to go home and see her for this last week. It had been a few months since I had been home. I feel terrible that I couldn't spend the last year with her. I knew all too well when I went back to school a year ago that she and her brother were getting very old and that any time I leave them might be the last time I get to see them. Doesn't make me feel too much better knowing that I knew that, though.

...And here I have a chamber recital here in a couple of hours. It just had to happen today before something I'm already nervous about... Not to take away from the fact that I'm glad that she isn't suffering anymore. Because she was. But her fur was still youthful and her eyes were the clearest I had seen them in years. It's so sad how quickly they are gone. No, it's so sad that they ever have to go.

• Brohoof 2

I feel ... empty, like there is something missing in my life, even though I have everything I would ever need ... I know this may seem dark, but dark don't do real justice on my feelings atm ... also, I feel like I only have 1 shot, weather it be at work or elsewhere I truly have no idea .... imagine having everything you could ever need, but it doesn't seem to complete you ... THAT'S my current feeling :maud:

This is how I feel...

*To my sibling* "It got sold out!... haha! just kidding!" (LMAO)1469626141707.png*sign.. scrolling down the page...*1313613920045.png 

*Item "sold out" *CK67sqGWEAAva50.png

• Brohoof 1

I have that weird feeling where I'm kinda sad right now for no reason. I don't know why, I really don't have any reason to be upset. (This happens to me a lot at night and I have no explanation for it!)

• Brohoof 1