Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

Headachy. I feel like I slept upside down, inside out :scoots:

Edited by Super Splashee
Fixing an "i". OCD!

13 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Comrade my mom works in a hospital and they've essentially had no Covid-19 patients at all throughout this whole "epidemic". Don't live your life in fear, that's not a very fulfilling life. But, you do you I guess :mellow:

I've been feeling alright as of late. A little overworked with all the big-last minute assignments from my classes before the end of the semester this week on Friday, but other than that I've been doing alright.  

I have decided by free will to live in fear until the COVID-19 threat is over. I also want to remember 2020 as a unique time, that I can look back to.

16 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

I can't wait for the lock down to be over

Walking in overrated. Maybe people sit inside, playing games in front of their computers all days anyways.

Only odd people like me, wants to walk each day. And it was just a decision I had multiple years back, as a joke to myself. Now I am addicted. I should have kept my Coca-Cola drinking computer monitor snuggling days. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

Only odd people like me, wants to walk each day. And it was just a decision I had multiple years back, as a joke to myself. Now I am addicted. I should have kept my Coca-Cola drinking computer monitor snuggling days.

I know right ? Walking is lie ! I just love it !

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Petrus said:

Are you okay? What’s wrong?

Lol, im fine my hand just wouldnt stop shaking there for a while I was like "wtf" :P

3 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Lol, im fine my hand just wouldnt stop shaking there for a while I was like "wtf" :P

:ButtercupLaugh: you hate to see it lol

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I have decided by free will to live in fear until the COVID-19 threat is over. I also want to remember 2020 as a unique time, that I can look back to.

Well like I said, you just do you Comrade, I won't judge. Just personally I think the whole epidemic has been blown maybe a little bit out of proportion by the mass media is all.

Anyways, today I'm doing alright. I don't feel particularly happy nor do I feel particularly sad or unhappy either. Just gonna vibe I guess :maud:   

• Brohoof 2

Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow, as it is going to be super busy. I’ll just have to get through it!

Kind of meh if I'm to be honest. Haven't been eating or sleeping well, and I have a lot of homework on top of that. Also I somehow had a virtual date with a girl from home that I've always liked. Not sure it went that well though. It was fun, but we don't have a whole lot in common.