Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel excited for my new computer maybe being fully built in the next couple of days, but I also feel extremely upset for political reasons. Let's just say the far right has proven once again that they all should be sent to insane asylums.

EDIT: Also, add betrayed to that mix. :unamused: Seriously, what is it with people I consider my friend online and stabbing me in the back? And don't call me overdramatic because I'm in no way being that way. This. Little. $#!+. Betrayed. Me.

Edited by Dustlicious2020
  • Brohoof 1

Still very upset about that backstabbing f***. That and Office 365 trying to scam me. :dry:

F***ing snake. It's so fun to watch people turn against you because of what somebody else did.

Just now, Dustlicious2020 said:

They decided to back up somebody that was attacking me, calling me $#!+ like a "crybaby" and a "whiny b!+c#." Instead of you know actually taking my side of the whole thing. :unamused:

Sorry to hear that. :worry:

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Dustlicious2020 said:

I feel excited for my new computer maybe being fully built in the next couple of days, but I also feel extremely upset for political reasons. Let's just say the far right has proven once again that they all should be sent to insane asylums.

EDIT: Also, add betrayed to that mix. :unamused: Seriously, what is it with people I consider my friend online and stabbing me in the back? And don't call me overdramatic because I'm in no way being that way. This. Little. $#!+. Betrayed. Me.

At first I'm like :mlp_yeehaa:

Then I'm like :(

• Brohoof 1

Neutral, I guess. It's a combination of both good and bad for reasons I already went over. Still extremely upset with how that snake of a "friend" treated me, but also still very much anticipating my computer getting fully built. Though I definitely feel like I need to take a shower soon... :yuck: