Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

3 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Wow, from someone that is close, too? Feels like a betrayal... I'm so sorry you've had to go experience that... are they reasonable enough to talk it over with? They should understand that they're being insensitive since they're mocking as sensitive subject...

Today, I'm feeling... Neutral. I'm grateful that there's no rain or too much heat outside but at the same time... I've gotta focus on my projects today or they don't get done.

they have no understanding for it -- apparently making fun of other people's pain is a-okay
but honestly.. it's not.

goodluck with your projects

1 minute ago, brony_bonk said:

a little lonely, today. 

I can relate... even in a crowd of people... Seeing others close to your age having fun with their friends out and about. Been feeling that full force today... 

Wake up happy and ready for the day and then have it drained out of you. I guess some people can deal with it better. Been feeling lonely to... and envious 

I don't know if it would be ok to mention my Bestie @Savygriffs for every piece of artwork I post in my gallery from now on.  

I know some friends of mine don't like being part of a mention chain and I don't want to bother her about seeing my artwork. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

Wow, from someone that is close, too? Feels like a betrayal... I'm so sorry you've had to go experience that... are they reasonable enough to talk it over with? They should understand that they're being insensitive since they're mocking as sensitive subject...

Today, I'm feeling... Neutral. I'm grateful that there's no rain or too much heat outside but at the same time... I've gotta focus on my projects today or they don't get done.

Very hot in my area also.  I'm tired, seems like my body is getting dragged apart by ropes coming from every direction.  Feeling lost in many directions?  

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Very hot in my area also.  I'm tired, seems like my body is getting dragged apart by ropes coming from every direction.  Feeling lost in many directions?  

I was gonna hug you but I didn't want to ... add to the body heat D:

So, here's a brohoof. Hang in there, buddy!

As for myself, feeling kind've lonely and sad at the moment... I suppose I should get back to work...

13 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Pretty groovy! Finally back to work as of tomorrow. Super excited to see everyone again!

DUN SAE GROOVEH YER GIVEN MEH ER TRAMURRRRRR

:laugh:

pretty happy over here, myself. I should be asleep but gosh... so many things to happening both within and without me.. I can't even sleep :mlp_blink:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Silk Glamour said:

DUN SAE GROOVEH YER GIVEN MEH ER TRAMURRRRRR

:laugh:

pretty happy over here, myself. I should be asleep but gosh... so many things to happening both within and without me.. I can't even sleep :mlp_blink:

You leaving for Paris tomorrow?  

If you can't sleep, watch The Emperor's New Groove:derp:  

Or simply watch Emperor Palpatine's New Groove:arethosehands:  

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

You leaving for Paris tomorrow?  

If you can't sleep, watch The Emperor's New Groove:derp:  

Or simply watch Emperor Palpatine's New Groove:arethosehands:  

oh you little rascal! :ButtercupLaugh: