Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Suffering. The pain inside my chest is tearing me apart. I snapped a chair in half, and ripped off the bannister from a wall mirror, and I stood there watching my reflection in the mirror. My gaunt face, my tired eyes with a spark of compassion. My crowded teeth like a painful smile. My long hair like an overgrowth of twisting brambles falling over my bony shoulders.
He is so beautiful in his ugliness. If he only knew how precious he is. And that his crushing is to the pleasure of the most High.

How much longer before the debt is paid, Father? How much longer do I have to restrain? The devil is such a loving dog. But even his time is running out. For sweet lawlessness has a tall price in this mad world.

This is the price of freedom from the law of God. So, would you dance for me, one last time? Look me in the eyes. I want to kiss your chest, and tell you I love you to your eyes.

Before this farcical image inside the mirror of the world is set to burn ablaze, until there is nothing left. For this is but a deviation of the only way.
So, I keep struggling against myself, holding onto that which is killing me on the inside. Because bittersweet lawlesness will steal your whole heart. So, keep that child safe, for old Saturn roams thirsty for any innocence that he may devour. For those who suffer are the only ones who overcome. Only those who are liken unto children are allowed to pass beyond the ring. Do you have the heart to understand the hidden meaning?
So, don't let go of the heart no matter what you do. No matter how much it hurts. Hold onto it, even if it sears your arms and burns you alive. Keep fighting. Resist and overcome. Or you will know his true face at the end of the world. And it will be the last thing the corrupt souls of this world will ever see.

"Have you suffered?" For suffering is the catalyst of true gold. "Have you rejected white-hot temptation?" For darkness is the true Light of this realm. Because so light is the worthless heart.

This heavy, heavy world is collapsing under the weight impunity. And there is no other answer to the fury of the incoming tempest, than the burning wrath of unquenchable fire.
So much so as to burn the atmosphere until there is nothing left but a black firmament set against the midnight sun.
An stranger approached many years ago, and spoke about this dream when he saw the whole horizon leveled to the ground, and the skies were on fire, leaving these massive stretches of blackness amidst the redish tint of an ignited atmosphere peeling back like parchment under the sun. One third gone, one third gone, one third gone. It is near.

You only need eyes to see. So, can you see the increasing madness of the world? The wheels keep turning. And something needs to end, for another to begin.

So, I'm going to keep breaking down until this world is no more, and temper the radiant soul under the pressure of my own suffering. This world will continue to know increasing pains until there is nothing but the end. And then we will see test the worth of each vessel.

I am sorry, but it is written. The nature of this realm shall be revealed to the ones who overcome. I have nothing to say other than to follow the heart. Overcome, and you will know immortality beyond the wheel of recycling.

There is no other way.

(3333 characters. Perfect).

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Starset Twinkle said:

Fairly awake, could I finally be flipping my sleep schedule to something close to normal??? Time will tell!

I need to do that lol 

I guess i'm feeling alright for now

• Brohoof 2

Freedom. I am afraid that I've been here before. That there is no solution of my own. Afraid that I have to struggle against myself to keep away the decadence that this fire brought to our creation. Afraid that the protection I desire will only make me weaker in the end. That there is no true rest or love. A place so peaceful that brings you unrest. A stillness that stagnates. I am afraid of being free.

For this freedom can only bring further degenaration from nature, as I can see with society, politics, techonology, transhumanism, as well as the collapse of the natural family structure in the egregore of libertine countries. Which is not any better than some of the barbarism in the opposite corner of the world. There has to be a way other than right or left.

Why can't I be a normal person? Why do I have to be "complex"? It feels like God mistakenly poured something else when he was conceiving my soul. I can feel it inside my chest like a maleable light. It is so beautiful in nature. For her name is Wisdom. And she has left this lawless world. Yet, my heart seeks her when this place is tearing me apart. Or maybe, in my pursuit of peace, I have become too weak to face reality anymore, after having abandoned the ways of God. Making my selflessness into an inherently selfish act or unwarranted suffering.

I feel a measure of peace in this realization. As my problems are being put under a new light. I've been wandering the deep casm of my own subconscious where the air is thin and the shadows grow darker until the limited silhouette of the self becomes unrealized, and the way out of purgatory is revealed.