How often do you listen to pony related music?

Muffinnz

I'd say that I listen to it nearly as often as any other music. That is quite a lot in actuality, since I'm usually listening to something or the other.

• Brohoof 3

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I listen to brony music everyday!

Edited by Mirage
  • Brohoof 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

@Muffinnz
Moving to Sugarcube Corner

As for my answer, I listen to it every now and again. I am not, by any means, a religious listener. I have very particular tastes when it comes to MLP:FiM music so my playlist is quite small.

Pretty often. I have a bunch of Princewhateverer's songs mixed into my main playlist, so basically every time I listen to music.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

It's been a while since I've really jammed out to a lot of music but, but I'd say pony music makes up to a quarter of what music I regularly listen to, but maybe 15% of what I spend time listening to. It's all about my mood really which music wise can change month to month.

As I make pony related music, I guess every so often. Though I usually listen to whatever I can most of the time and that most of the time it isn't pony music.

I always listen to pony music, everyday. I prefer listening to MLP-related songs than actual songs on the radio. And every night, I like to listen to a playlist of MLP songs when going to bed.

• Brohoof 3

977135361_RaraBanner.png.ac0d4974866474cfb12da9ba1665dcee.png

I have a usb drive full of pony showtunes and stuff for my car. It is usually the one running :)

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

Pretty much never. When the show and fandom first started, I checked some out, but after a while I stopped bothering. I love music, but when it comes to the fandom I appreciate the art and fiction writing more. I can really only recall three pony-related fan songs off the top of my head:

- Party with Pinkie VIP by Dj Alex S

- 20 Percent Cooler by Ken Ashcorp

- Everypony's Gay for Braeburn by Sim Gretina ft. Donglekumquat

I listen to all sorts of sounds (might be some Indian classical music one moment, pop the next, then some rock...), but what I listen to the most is blues, heavy psych and hard rock from the late 60s and early 70s.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

A good amount. Best song to listen to cheer up a little is The Smile Song from A Friend In Deed. I also had the Cafeteria Song from Equestria Girls stuck in my head for a few months.

I looove listening to the Smile Song when I'm feeling sad. Pinkie's so good at turning a frown upside down! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

I listen to pony music everyday, though it isn't always directly pony related. I mainly just listen through Ponies@Dawn mixes on Youtube, though I also listen to some other artists directly. Music is probably one of my favourite parts of the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

img-35348-1-post-8308-0-40473900-1426345427.png

• 4 months later...

I listen to pony music almost everyday, whether it's official songs from the show, or fanmade, I listen to em all. lmao :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

I listen to pony music everyday, though mostly just songs from the show - rarely fan-made songs. In fact, I'm listening to pony music right now.

• Brohoof 1

977135361_RaraBanner.png.ac0d4974866474cfb12da9ba1665dcee.png