Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

1 hour ago, Windy Breeze 🥧 said:

I always found Kirins cute.

Shadow would be curious of Silver, since she hasn't seen a Kirin before. 

Me too! I've been wanting to have a Kirin OC since we were introduced to them back in S8. I just really like the look of them. :D I doubt many have seen any Kirin before. That'll change soon! ^_^ Silver looks forward to meeting Shadow and the rest of the town's inhabitants/visitors. ^^ He just tries to stay calm because a flaming rage-monster doesn't exactly make for a good first impression. :P

1 hour ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

We have a kirin in the RP now? Awesome!!! I’ve been find of kirin since i first saw them. This guy seems interesting. I think I’ll keep tabs on them. :D 

Glad there are so many that are fond of him. I wasn't sure what the reaction might be. :)

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Thanks for having me! I doubt Silver has met a pony quite like yours either, so it should be fun for both of them! :)

Ok, sounds good, I think I'll wait till the next day, and jump in from there. 

I'll tag you when a new day starts. :)

1 minute ago, Pastel Heart said:

I'd like introduce my cameo before the day ends, if that's all fine with the Sami~ I promise it won't hold the plot back

It'll be the FIRST thing that happens when they leave the hospital. :proud:

@GeneralDirection

Welcome to the RP friend, it's nice to see that the cast is continuing to grow. ^_^

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

Sorry I don't always reply to the RP. I'm either busy or can't think of anything to say, but I did take advantage of Astral's absence from the group. Pretty spooky and mysterious, huh? I figured since Final Premonition just made his appearance in Trilby's story, it would make sense for another strange event to happen in our party's campaign.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@GeneralDirection

Welcome to the RP friend, it's nice to see that the cast is continuing to grow. ^_^

Sorry I don't always reply to the RP. I'm either busy or can't think of anything to say, but I did take advantage of Astral's absence from the group. Pretty spooky and mysterious, huh? I figured since Final Premonition just made his appearance in Trilby's story, it would make sense for another strange event to happen in our party's campaign.

That’s ok.

The absence is intriguing enough. Maybe I can get Pencil to notice in some way...🤔

7 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@GeneralDirection

I don't mind. Although poor Samurai; he just can't catch a break. First, he wasn't there to help Bluebell nor Boulder, and now his back is turned when Astral vanishes. He might not hear him cry for help, but he'll definitely sense something. ^_^ But I do hope he'll be back in time for that after-party. I know a lot of people are getting anxious to wrap this day up. We're really close now, I can feel it!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

I don't mind. Although poor Samurai; he just can't catch a break. First, he wasn't there to help Bluebell nor Boulder, and now his back is turned when Astral vanishes. He might not hear him cry for help, but he'll definitely sense something. ^_^ But I do hope he'll be back in time for that after-party. I know a lot of people are getting anxious to wrap this day up. We're really close now, I can feel it!

@Samurai Equine

Don't feel too bad. :( Besides, nobody knows who took Astral away. It might not necessarily be a villain? I'm not sure if he'll be back for the party though, his disappearance might carry on till the next day, but I don't mind.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Equine

Don't feel too bad. :( Besides, nobody knows who took Astral away. It might not necessarily be a villain? I'm not sure if he'll be back for the party though, his disappearance might carry on till the next day, but I don't mind.

You're fine, buddy. :BrightMacContent: Just having a laugh at the situation is all. I hope, whatever is happening with Astral, turns up good.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

You're fine. We're just waiting for @Ragland Tiger to post a reply. :)

Okay and thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if they had responded and I was waiting from a response from Bluebell, before making my reply to everyone else. :) 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart

How do we want to wrap this hospital scene up?

I'm not entirely sure. I was waiting on a response from Samurai as I think Dynamo is out there with him, while checking on Astral's bag. I'll still respond to the response you made, but I was going to wait on everyone else's response. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm not entirely sure. I was waiting on a response from Samurai as I think Dynamo is out there with him, while checking on Astral's bag. I'll still respond to the response you made, but I was going to wait on everyone else's response. 

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze 🥧 @Pastel Heart @Ragland Tiger

Since Astral's magic is centered around mental hologram projections, I could have his medallion react to Samurai's magic and produce a message; a message that would lead the group back to Astral's cart to find a contact for the E.W.E.(A random NPC Wizard Pony would be fine). However, just so the day doesn't drag on any longer, I think it would be best or the group to investigate in the morning. I'll keep adding posts for Astral in his time away from the group, and I'll provide any questions about the E.W.E. here in the OCC discussion, so your OCs can learn more about the society in the main RP.

@Samurai Equine

Since he's finally been introduced to the RP, what if the one to take Astral was actually Final Premonition? In a way, Astral would be helping the town by trying to bring back its original hero.

Edited by Astral Vision
  • Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

We into the next day yet? 

Not yet, but we're getting super close. I'll tag you in the RP when it's the next day. Sorry this is taking longer than I thought it would. But sometimes when a story is getting good, it can be hard to move on. :twismile:

7 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart

How do we want to wrap this hospital scene up?

We're almost wrapped up with it as we speak! :)

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'll be posting a reply real soon. I spent the whole day celebrating since it's a holiday, but I'm back now.

2 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze 🥧 @Pastel Heart @Ragland Tiger

Since Astral's magic is centered around mental hologram projections, I could have his medallion react to Samurai's magic and produce a message; a message that would lead the group back to Astral's cart to find a contact for the E.W.E.(A random NPC Wizard Pony would be fine). However, just so the day doesn't drag on any longer, I think it would be best or the group to investigate in the morning. I'll keep adding posts for Astral in his time away from the group, and I'll provide any questions about the E.W.E. here in the OCC discussion, so your OCs can learn more about the society in the main RP.

@Samurai Equine

Since he's finally been introduced to the RP, what if the one to take Astral was actually Final Premonition? In a way, Astral would be helping the town by trying to bring back its original hero.

Either one is fine. But if you really want to hurry the RP along (and not make our friends too worried in the process), I like the latter idea. I can definitely make it work and set up some future scenes with Final Premonition.

1 hour ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Im bore-ed. I dont know what to do atm

Sorry. The days don't usually drag on like this. Just try to be patient. On the bright side, the RP is constantly moving, which is better than RPs that die unexpectedly and never come back to life! :squee:

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ll probably post tomorrow morning or sometime around then cause I’m too tired to write now.

Take your time. We're just wrapping up some loose ends right now. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

I gotta say, it seems like Astral has quite the tendency to worry those around him, and not just with his constant teleportation. :ButtercupLaugh:

This day had some really interesting plot points. Pencil got more confidence, Final Premonition appeared at long last, and Dynamo got to test his gaming magic in a hilarious way with Pastel. I for one am quite excited to see what happens next, especially with more characters joining in.

• Brohoof 1