Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

On 3/10/2020 at 9:22 PM, Astral Vision said:

Astral nodded, and gave a quick response before he began to eat.

"Very true, Dynamo. Everything has a time and place, so now might not be the best setting. Plus, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable scaring Pastel, no matter how brave she is."

Dynamo nodded, took a drink of his beverage before responding. 

"You've got that right. There's always a chance to discuss the kind of plan over dinner right now, but now is definitely not the right time. Also, I wouldn't say that. Pastel seems like a brave pony to me, in my opinion. I mean, sure. She's a young filly and young filly, or basically anyone can become scared. It's all about how scary the stories or movies can be. If someone isn't scared of anything, then I wouldn't know what to say. That wouldn't make no sense if you think about it."

On 3/10/2020 at 9:38 PM, Pastel-chan said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Ooohh, like a slumber party!? I've never had one of those before! We should do it!"

@Astral Vision

She listened and ate her meal the way a squirrel would. Quick, and protectively, as if someone was gonna steal her fry. Hearing Dynamo talk about his mom made her realize, she should prolly write a letter to her grandpa. She wonders how he would react. He'd either write back and congratulate her, or get so excited he'd track her down and make sure everything is "Shoal class". If he came to Friendshire... Holy hayseed!

She squinted at Astral with his last comment, puffing her cheeks out. She seemed offended for some reason. She swallowed and pointed at him.

"Hey whaddaya mean by that!? I've seen Slashermare 1 through 10 like, a gajillion times! I ain't no chicken liver!"

"I guess it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who hasn't had a slumber party. Well, I would say it's more along the lines of a sleepover, but I guess slumber parties are kind of the same thing. Maybe during or after dinner, we can discuss said plans." He smiled as he ate his dinner.

He noticed Pastel eating her meal quickly and protectively. Almost as if she was worried that someone would steal some of her food. While he thought her actions were somewhat funny, yet cute. He did feel concerned as he wondered if something had happened to pick up this habit. He knew that it wasn't good table manners since they were at a restaurant. However, he chose not to say anything. Perhaps he would try and talk to Pastel about that sometime later. He felt he had a lot to discuss with Pastel, but he thought it was good as he still wanted to learn about his friend. He blinked in surprise as he listened to Pastel's outburst. The gamer pony smiled softly, patting her shoulder in reassurance. "I don't think you're a chicken liver, Pastel. It's like I had mentioned to Astral. Sometimes, we have fear over something and sometimes we don't. It all depends on said fear, or if we'd like to admit to said fear. I remember hearing something from an anime once. Having fear can cause you to make cool-headed decisions. Just don't back out from it. I admit that I don't think I've heard of Slashermare before, but it does sound interesting. Although, I can relate as I've seen Deadpool for about the umpteenth time."

On 3/11/2020 at 2:00 AM, Samurai Equine said:

@Kronos the Revenant@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare, @Pastel-chan

He knew that he was wanted outside, but Samurai wanted to wait a moment an enjoy his time with friends just a little bit. "Would you judge me if I showed you my oriental dance style? It's not very popular here, believe it or not. I get more attention out of stuff like this." Finding a few napkins, Samurai quickly makes some origami cranes. He passes them out to Dynamo, Astral, Pencil, Pastel, and even Kronos. "Although, I bet this is nothing compared to what you're capable of." Samurai says to Kronos, trying to compliment his skills.

"Really? You've seen Slashermare? Heh. I should have known their was something special about you. If I had half your energy when I was your age, I could have become a true samurai much faster." Samurai says to Pastel, implying that his name 'Samurai Equine' might not be his actual name.

...Samurai looks over his shoulders. "I'll be right back. I need to take care of one last piece of business." As he gets up, he gives Dynamo Pad a heavy little pouch. "Here. This has all my money in it. You seem like a trust worthy pony, and I'm a very good judge of character when I need to be. If everypony finishes up before I return, feel free to pay for the bill on my behind, with a 10% tip. That way, tonight's dinner is still on me."

He steps outside.

"I would never judge anyone. Especially, if they are my friends. Plus, it's like the old saying goes. Never judge a book by it's cover. Not only that, but actions speak louder than words. I think it would be pretty interesting to see this oriental dance style. My mom has seen just about every single dance style, but there are probably some styles she hasn't even heard of yet." Dynamo grinned, before being passed an napkin that was shaped into an origami crane. 

As he listened to his response, Dynamo raised an eyebrow in both curiosity and surprise. He began to wonder if 'Samurai Equine' was the unicorn's actual name. He decided to ask later as asking now might seem rude. As Samurai had gotten up from his seat, Dynamo looked to his friend as he was handed a heavy little pouch. He smiled softly at the claim, before nodding and clutching the pouch closely. "Okay and will do. Thank you for putting your trust in me. Not only that, but thank you for letting me know. Just take your time and we'll see you in a bit, my friend." He would say as Samurai took his leave.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:54 PM, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Pastel-chan

Kronos noticed a filly bump into him. He gave a befuddled grunt as he turned to look at her. When he saw her, he gave a little chuckle and patted her head. 

A space pirate? a voice asked. 

I believe it’s meant to be a compliment, another answered, she’s appears to merely be a child, after all. 

She’s rather adorable. a third voice commented. 

“I’m no space pirate, kiddo,” Kronos replied to her, “I’m what people call a nomadic shin-obi for hire, a swords-pony with no master who works for money” He then leans in closer to her to whisper “And between you and me, I’m not really from Equestria.” He gave her a light chuckle. “Im really here to regain allegiance between Equestria and my home country of Ragnarok. To.....make new friends in a new country if you will.” 

Dynamo had turned to Kronos as he heard him mention the term Shinobi. He wanted to ask if that job description was what he thought it was. However, he was unable to as he Kronos had excused himself to head towards the bathroom. As he proceeded to finish up the rest of his dinner, Dynamo smiled as Kronos had made his return. After giving him a moment to settle back with the group, Dynamo decided to ask his question. "Excuse me. Kronos, was it? You said you're a nomadic Shinobi for hire. Is the term Shinobi used as a sort of ninja? I've only heard about the word Shinobi from both anime and video games. So, I wanted to ask to be sure. That's still pretty interesting, if you ask me."

5 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare@Pastel-chan, @Kronos the Revenant

Seeing Raze take his leave, Samurai bows and returns to the restaurant.

Thankfully, everyone is still there. "Sorry about that, every pony! What did I miss? Hope you all left room for dessert." As Samurai takes his seat, he feels blessed to have made so many new friends in such a short amount of time.

The gamer pony smiled and was thankful as he saw Samurai had also made his return to the group. "Welcome back, Samurai and no need to apologize. You didn't miss much. Just some discussions here and there on random subjects. Dessert sounds pretty good. I just finished dinner, but I think there's some room for dessert." He would say, before handing back the heavy pouch of money. "Oh, here you go. Since you made your return, I thought it would be good to hand the pouch back to you. You can check to make sure every bit of money is in the pouch. I know you said you trust me, but it's better to be safe than sorry. However, I promise I didn't take any bit of change from the pouch." He says, giving Samurai and honest smile.

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo had turned to Kronos as he heard him mention the term Shinobi. He wanted to ask if that job description was what he thought it was. However, he was unable to as he Kronos had excused himself to head towards the bathroom. As he proceeded to finish up the rest of his dinner, Dynamo smiled as Kronos had made his return. After giving him a moment to settle back with the group, Dynamo decided to ask his question. "Excuse me. Kronos, was it? You said you're a nomadic Shinobi for hire. Is the term Shinobi used as a sort of ninja? I've only heard about the word Shinobi from both anime and video games. So, I wanted to ask to be sure. That's still pretty interesting, if you ask me."

Kronos looked up towards Dynamo as he showed interest in his profession. 

“A shinobi,” he explained, “Is, in simple terms, a ninja or samurai with no master to follow, whether by choice or otherwise. As such, i follow no particular higher up until im hired and i fight for only two flags, my own and Equestria’s.” After giving the pony a concise explanation, he proceeded to consume his dessert. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Pencil clapped respectively after Samurai’s dance.

“That was great, I liked it!” she exclaimed. Pencil continued to eat as he sat down and quietly listened to the chatter amongst her table. Knowing that the few ponies at the table were intending to stay for a while made her forget the irritation she felt at those who left. Now that she thought about it, she hoped they were okay. They could have left for any reason.

Samurai, finished with his meal, offered the rest of the group to grab dessert with him. Pencil excitedly replied,

“Oh, I want dessert! I saw some really good choices over there,” She pointed to the section of the buffet filled with miniature cakes, cream puffs, and other delicacies that she was dying to try.  

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Kronos looked up towards Dynamo as he showed interest in his profession. 

“A shinobi,” he explained, “Is, in simple terms, a ninja or samurai with no master to follow, whether by choice or otherwise. As such, i follow no particular higher up until im hired and i fight for only two flags, my own and Equestria’s.” After giving the pony a concise explanation, he proceeded to consume his dessert. 

Dynamo turned to look at Kronos with interest as he explained the meaning of a Shinobi. "So, it actually is like the video games and anime. Although, I've only seen an anime on Shinobi that live in a village, but follow orders under a leader. Someone that has the name Kage in their title, but still. It seems like some games and other media took great interest and precise knowledge, while making sure the term Shinobi was used correctly. It sounds like you have a lot of great pride and loyalty to the flags you live for. I really can admire and respect that." He would say with a smile.

25 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

“Oh, I want dessert! I saw some really good choices over there,” She pointed to the section of the buffet filled with miniature cakes, cream puffs, and other delicacies that she was dying to try.  

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Pencil's response on desserts. He looked over to where she pointed at the buffet section. His mouth almost watering at the sight of cakes and other dessert delicacies. "I can't agree with you more, Pencil. Those cakes look absolutely delicious. That, and I think I saw a vending machine for some ice cream. If that's the case, then I might either get a slice of cake or a small dish/cup of vanilla ice cream."

@Kronos the Revenant

Kronos was stirring Pastels imagination with her story. This wasn't good; at this rate it'll become a huge thing. She was about to start blurting out a bunch of fantasy about how he may be the protagonist sent to save Equestria from a demon lord, or something similar... But the it was whispered to her kept her from her tangent. Instead, she winked.

"Understood! Your secrets safe with me, comrade~ when you get back, I'll seek out the star dragon and follow! I'll let ya know if I need a shmuck wacked, too!"

...What did she see to teach her how to talk like that?

@Samurai Equine

And just like that, he was gone... again...

She gave him an odd look as he left. Usually ponies dont give all their money. And with everything else... Something weird was going on.

...Oh well! That can wait until she's NOT fine dining all fancy!

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel almost bounced out of her seat in excitement in regards to the slumber sleepover party, nearly taking everything with her in the process, but managed to catch herself. She gave an awkward, reassuring smile to confirm her survival.

She looked up with big eyes as Dynamo talked. Her outfit made her seem like an elegant shoujo protagonist, but her eyes and demeanor betrayed that.

"Hmm... Well I'm not scared of anything! I'm a strong, independent pink pony! I'll always be!"

She turned her head up smugly, nodding as if trying to convince herself more than anypony.

"Oh, Deadpools cool too! He kinda reminds me of grandpa. If he were younger. And thinner. And didn't drink enough to fill Canterlot castle. I should totally write him tonight!"

She giggled and smiled, tail swaying as it stuck out of the seat parting.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Pastel-chan said:

Pastel almost bounced out of her seat in excitement in regards to the slumber sleepover party, nearly taking everything with her in the process, but managed to catch herself. She gave an awkward, reassuring smile to confirm her survival.

She looked up with big eyes as Dynamo talked. Her outfit made her seem like an elegant shoujo protagonist, but her eyes and demeanor betrayed that.

"Hmm... Well I'm not scared of anything! I'm a strong, independent pink pony! I'll always be!"

She turned her head up smugly, nodding as if trying to convince herself more than anypony.

"Oh, Deadpools cool too! He kinda reminds me of grandpa. If he were younger. And thinner. And didn't drink enough to fill Canterlot castle. I should totally write him tonight!"

She giggled and smiled, tail swaying as it stuck out of the seat parting.

Dynamo placed his hooves upon the table, while making sure nothing fell off from Pastel's bouncing. He smiled softly with a chuckle at her enthusiasm. "I think that's pretty awesome. It shows that you're much braver than the average young pony. I guess it's just me, but I think it's rather noble to admit when someone has a sort of fear. It shows that they have something to overcome as a sort of obstacle and become much stronger because of it. At least, that's what I think when watching anime or playing video games. I remember seeing characters from this game called Kingdom Hearts, that had that sort of meaning I had mentioned. I like how it incorporates two franchises into one and matches almost flawlessly." He would say as he grinned in nostalgia. 

He wasn't sure if she had spoke the truth or to convince herself, but he admired Pastel's conviction. "Your grandpa is kind of like Deadpool? That's pretty interesting, but in what way? I know Deadpool does whatever he wants, while being a little smart in what he says. Even though he kind of says things that aren't exactly the right thing to say. Regardless, I love how he breaks reality, while saying things that will give you a good laugh." He blinked at the mention of Canterlot castle. "That kind of castle is pretty huge when it comes to design wise. I think that would be a good idea to write to him. I don't know how long the mailing system would take in Friendshire, but it would be good to let him know that you're safe."

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel-chan

Kronos looked at the little filly and chuckled with delight. 

What an adorable foal. he thought to himself.

Umm, guys? a voice in his head said.

What? Kronos answered. 

Remember when we called ourselves shinobi?

Yes?

I just did a title check, we arent actually shinobi. 

Are you freaking serious!? Do you know what i just explained to others like a pompous idiot!?

I know, i know. My fault. It turns out, we’re technically a ronin. A shinobi is a male ninja, ronins are samurai without masters. Hehe, sorry about that. 

For fucks sake, dude. Oh well, i guess i gotta clear the air here. 

“Just got some information regarding my profession,” Kronos announced to the group assuredly, “turns out im actually considered a ronin, not a shinobi.”

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil perked up at the mention of ice cream.

“There’s ice cream?! Well, c’mon, let’s go over and get some! We might have to get some new plates first so we don’t get in trouble,” she squealed. Pencil telekinetically grabbed her plates and took them over to the fish depositor. She waited for Dynamo to grab his dirty plates as she grabbed a couple more clean ones. She grabbed a pink plate for herself and a red one for Dynamo. She didn’t know which color he preferred, but she supposed it didn’t matter too much. She stood patiently and held out the red plate, hoping Dynamo would know to grab it. 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil perked up at the mention of ice cream.

“There’s ice cream?! Well, c’mon, let’s go over and get some! We might have to get some new plates first so we don’t get in trouble,” she squealed. Pencil telekinetically grabbed her plates and took them over to the fish depositor. She waited for Dynamo to grab his dirty plates as she grabbed a couple more clean ones. She grabbed a pink plate for herself and a red one for Dynamo. She didn’t know which color he preferred, but she supposed it didn’t matter too much. She stood patiently and held out the red plate, hoping Dynamo would know to grab it. 

"Eeyup! I think I saw a vending machine when I was grabbing my plate of food. You just have to pull a lever and you either can get vanilla, chocolate, or a vanilla and chocolate swirl. I think they have other flavors like strawberry and such. So, the possibilities are endless!" Dynamo nodded, chuckling as Pencil had perked up at the mention of the dessert. "You don't have to tell me twice. I'm right behind you. I think I hear ice cream calling our names." He grinned, grabbing his empty plate in a telekinesis spell. While his magic wasn't the best, he was able to levitate small/light objects. After placing their plates in dish depositor, Dynamo walked over to Pencil, who held out a red plate for him to take. Dynamo smiled, taking the red dish in a telekinetic grasp. "Thank you and that's really kind of you, Pencil. Now, let's get going. I'll show you where the vending machine is." While his favorite color was purple, he did like colors like red, blue and other colors. So, he didn't really mind on the dish color he had received. He soon began walking over to the vending machine, while making sure that Pencil was following in his direction.

@Windy Breeze.

At the sight of Delight's reaction, Raze started to feel a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't like making anyone feel bad like that, especially when she was going out of her way to basically let him stay for free...

He sighed. "Alright, I'll eat the food you made for me," he said with a smile. "That would get me up to three square meals today anyway, so..."

@Jack Baker

Delight perked up. He wanted to eat more even just after eating outside? “Are you sure? I'm kinda worried that your stomach will probably explode from too much food” she was happy that he would still want to eat her omellet but she's also concerned for him, which is very important for those who make ice cream and those who make unhealthy foods.

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

Pastel was impressed. Well, moreso than usual. He was like an anime hero!

"Woah, that's so cool!! So you're like the best of ninjas? Hehe, if I were a shrine maiden would you sweep me off my hooves and promise to keep me safe~?"

She was deep in a fantasy, eyes sparkling. This one was gonna be a bad influence on her.

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel nodded as every comparison to Deadpool was listed off. She was pretty proud of this, whether that was good or bad was up to the beholder though.

"Oh, I know what you mean! I like those games too! The series got kinda complicated... but the idea of being swept across worlds on an adventure is amazing! Ideal!"

Pastel was so much of a daydreamer that if she were any older you'd think she were on something. Upon mention of ice cream, her ears perked up cat-like.

"Oh oh I want ice cream too! I want vanilla with extra sprinkles~!"

@Windy Breeze

"It ain't that big of a deal... like I said before: three days. No food. Might as well take what I can get at this point. 'Sides, I didn't eat that much at that banquet anyway," Raze said to her. "I'll be fine, don't worry your pretty little head."

@Windy Breeze < Error

@Jack Baker

Delight ignored what he called her and smiled “Well, follow me to the kitchen, Raze” she turn around and yelled “Mr. Order, go and prepare some plate for our guest and as for you, Mrs. Cuisine, prepare the food and place it on the table, oh, and also bring out the some croissants and macaronis” she then turn to look at her guest and smiled.

When they arrived, the table was filled with food and a round plate. Their was 9 omellets with water spinach and onions, 5 croissant breads, and 15 macaronis of different colors. Delight drooled at the sight of the macaronis but decided not to eat since she already ate 6.

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

Raze's eyes widened at the sight of the amount of food being brought out.

"Princess protect me..." he said under his breath. He decided to eat slowly so that he wouldn't explode, grabbing one omelette plate and going about it as gracefully as possible. 

@Windy Breeze

Raze kept eating silently, though he sensed the awkward tension in the air. 

Not really sure what to talk about... he thought as he took another bite. Food's good though...

"Soooo..." he said to Delight. "What else you do besides run an ice cream parlor all day...?"

@Pastel-chan

Kronos chuckled at the little filly. 

“Hehehe,” he told her with a smile, “Like i just said, im not really a ninja. I lack the subtlety to be a ninja. Im a masterless samurai. A ronin. Although, I’d still protect you as if you were my own daughter.”

He then proceeded to go get some ice cream. He got a chocolate ice cream drizzled in chocolate syrup. Sweets, in particular chocolates, were one of Kronos’ few strange weaknesses, or at least food in general, but sweets are one of the few types of food that don’t trigger Krux’s influence. 

@Windy Breeze

“Besides running an ice cream parlor” she pondered for the right answer “I would casually stroll around town but I mostly stay here. I also had plans to go to the concert but I have to give bits to my staff and maids first” she said as she bobbed her head for no particular reason “So how about you, other than trying to save the world, what do you do when villains aren't around?” 

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

"I travel," Raze said while taking another bite. "Try to learn new things during my trips. I also play games. Every now and then I'll polish my guitar skills, maybe hone my sword skills..."

He scoffed at Delight's second idea. 

"Save the world... listen, honey; before you get the wrong idea about me, I don't go around saving the world. I go where the money takes me... for better or for worse."

7 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

Pastel nodded as every comparison to Deadpool was listed off. She was pretty proud of this, whether that was good or bad was up to the beholder though.

"Oh, I know what you mean! I like those games too! The series got kinda complicated... but the idea of being swept across worlds on an adventure is amazing! Ideal!"

Pastel was so much of a daydreamer that if she were any older you'd think she were on something. Upon mention of ice cream, her ears perked up cat-like.

"Oh oh I want ice cream too! I want vanilla with extra sprinkles~!"

"Glad to know that I'm not the only fan for those kind of games. I always loved the combat and adventure aspect of the series. I will admit that the whole concept of time travel was kind of a turn off, in my opinion. Only because time travel seems like an easy way out when it comes to a sort of explanation. I admit that some boss gauntlets were fun, but still. Now I wonder what kind of games we both have in common in terms of interest. We'll definitely have to add some of those into the arcade sooner or later." Dynamo nodded, grinning at the mention of game and movie discussions.

Upon hearing the young filly's interest in ice cream, Dynamo nodded with a chuckle. "If you want some ice cream, then join Pencil and I. Join us, Pastel-chan. Join us." He chuckled, before shaking his head. "If not, then I'll definitely bring you back some dessert. Vanilla with ice cream and sprinkles? Coming right up." He would say, looking over, before levitating a blue dish plate for Pastel's ice cream.

(edited)

As Samurai takes his seat, he also takes back his money pouch. "Thanks, Dynamo. I knew I could trust you." He momentarily puts a hoof on his shoulder when he says that.

When he hears Kronos talk about being a shinobi, Samurai wants to correct him. But thankfully, Kronos corrects himself. "Yes, that's correct. Although, being a ronin can have its own perks." Samurai says.

He looks at Pastel when the two of them are talking about maidens in distress and what not. "I could also be your hero too, if you want. As a samurai, I'm a skilled soldier with lots of battle experience. Of course, it's nice to know that I've got reliable comrades that I can count on." Samurai says, talking about Kronos and Astral as well. "I've been lucky so far. The town hasn't really been in dire straights; no major battles that required a pony like me. ...Well, not counting tonight, that is. But I've always been ready just in case."

Samurai sees Pencil get some ice cream with Dynamo and Pastel, but he decides to go for a snowcone instead; extra large with three flavors! Yes, as Samurai talks with his new friends and enjoys the night with them all, truly sweet dreams are made of this.

In time, they all slowly begin to finish their meals and their conversations. As Samurai promised, he pays for all of it. And when they slowly part ways, everyone headed for their new homes in this town, Samurai makes sure to bow and wave to each one of them. He wants to make sure they all had a good night.

DAY 3

@Jack Baker

When the new day rolls around, as usual, Samurai Equine tends to wake up way earlier than most ponies. "Well, I have a lot to do today, but hopefully I can finish the first major hurdle before Raze wakes up..."

Finding a reasonably central spot in the town, Samurai brings some construction material to an unoccupied building and starts remodeling, turning it into a business building. It takes a few hours, but he gets it done. "Ah... There. Now Raze has a place where he can set up his sword-for-hire business." Taking a moment to clean himself up, Samurai begins to scour the town for him. "Now, where did he day he was living again? At an ice cream parlor? That doesn't sound right..."

@Windy Breeze

Trilby Hatter is different. He doesn't start the day at the crack of dawn. Rather, he wakes up closer to 9AM. He fell asleep in his clothing shop, sleeping on his work desk, With a yawn and a stretch, he takes a moment to freshen up and put on new clothes for the day before heading to his actual house. The shop hasn't opened yet, so he keeps the "Closed" sign up for now.

When he gets to his house, he knocks before going inside and looking around. "Shadow? Are you up, Shadow Trail? I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want any?"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil joins Dynamo by the vending machine and grabs a small cup. She sticks it under the second lever and pulls it to let out a chocolate and vanilla swirl. Pencil let it go over the limit of the cup just a bit before she set it down on her plate. Moving on to the next array of desserts, Pencil noticed a snow-cone machine over by the far right. She went over to it and looked behind her, hoping Dynamo would follow.

“S-So, how is it being in Friendshire so far?” she asked him. Turning back to the machine, she filled a small cup with a scoop of round ice and poured green flavoring on it. She took a spoon to it and tried some, absorbing the flavor with her tongue as she did.

17 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

As Samurai takes his seat, he also takes back his money pouch. "Thanks, Dynamo. I knew I could trust you." He momentarily puts a hoof on his shoulder when he says that.

When he hears Kronos talk about being a shinobi, Samurai wants to correct him. But thankfully, Kronos corrects himself. "Yes, that's correct. Although, being a ronin can have its own perks." Samurai says.

He looks at Pastel when the two of them are talking about maidens in distress and what not. "I could also be your hero too, if you want. As a samurai, I'm a skilled soldier with lots of battle experience. Of course, it's nice to know that I've got reliable comrades that I can count on." Samurai says, talking about Kronos and Astral as well. "I've been lucky so far. The town hasn't really been in dire straights; no major battles that required a pony like me. ...Well, not counting tonight, that is. But I've always been ready just in case."

Samurai sees Pencil get some ice cream with Dynamo and Pastel, but he decides to go for a snowcone instead; extra large with three flavors! Yes, as Samurai talks with his new friends and enjoys the night with them all, truly sweet dreams are made of this.

In time, they all slowly begin to finish their meals and their conversations. As Samurai promised, he pays for all of it. And when they slowly part ways, everyone headed for their new homes in this town, Samurai makes sure to bow and wave to each one of them. He wants to make sure they all had a good night.

DAY 3

@Jack Baker

When the new day rolls around, as usual, Samurai Equine tends to wake up way earlier than most ponies. "Well, I have a lot to do today, but hopefully I can finish the first major hurdle before Raze wakes up..."

Finding a reasonably central spot in the town, Samurai brings some construction material to an unoccupied building and starts remodeling, turning it into a business building. It takes a few hours, but he gets it done. "Ah... There. Now Raze has a place where he can set up his sword-for-hire business." Taking a moment to clean himself up, Samurai begins to scour the town for him. "Now, where did he day he was living again? At an ice cream parlor? That doesn't sound right..."

@Windy Breeze

Trilby Hatter is different. He doesn't start the day at the crack of dawn. Rather, he wakes up closer to 9AM. He fell asleep in his clothing shop, sleeping on his work desk, With a yawn and a stretch, he takes a moment to freshen up and put on new clothes for the day before heading to his actual house. The shop hasn't opened yet, so he keeps the "Closed" sign up for now.

When he gets to his house, he knocks before going inside and looking around. "Shadow? Are you up, Shadow Trail? I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want any?"

@Samurai Equine

Astral was awake and walking through the town, and as he enjoyed the shining sun and busy streets, he came across Samurai. It seemed as though he had just finished building a small structure, and looked like he was about to depart, so Astral decided to greet him.

"Good day, Samurai. How goes the building? Or should I say, how did it go?"