Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@PawelS

With her character selected, Tree Song is soon given a new attire. She is now dressed like some kind of angel with a slightly high-tech suit, shining halo, and large cybernetic wings. Not even pegasi or alicorns have wings quite this grand. Furthermore, she is instantly transported to a beautiful fantasy city. The land mass for this city is floating high above the world below. Next to her is a portal. Because she chose Angelic Gatekeeper, she instantly knows that this portal is actually the entrance to a Bonus Level. With this bonus level rather far and out of the way, it would be easy for most players to either not find it or not realize that it exists.

Speaking of other players, she can sense the other players on the planet below. Having selected Angelic Gatekeeper, she knows that she is suppose to stay and guard the Bonus Level, thus making her character incapable of entering any main levels or side-quest missions... But there's no rules saying that she can't fly down and explore, maybe find the players that are stuck in this game with her. Better than waiting forever all by herself, anyways!

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Astral Vision

In the city hub world,
Well, it seemed like all was good. Elusive Facts had her riders joining her, and Thundy had his. Trilby holds back on those upgrades for now, letting them have their fun. "Oh, so that's how it is, huh? Very well then. Try to follow my lead, Mr. Battalioneer. Attention please, everypony! All hooves on deck. Hang on tight and keep your arms and legs close to moving motorcycle at all times." She lets Dynamo and Pastel hop on before revving her engine one last time and driving off. "Woohoo!"

For the most part, Elusive decides to stick to the big city hub world, since she wouldn't know where to go on her own. This is just a joyride, after all.  Even so, she drives perhaps a little faster than she should! And through the city, as she successfully manages to avoid hitting any NPCs walking around, she also finds places to perform some wicked stunts. "Hang on tight, my future interviewees!" That's the only warning she gives before her joyride includes huge jumps off of ramps, drives through sudden loop-the-loops, hoping onto the roof of a moving train, down the side of a building, and through an fiery metal factory! All in all, this high-speed ride through the city might not last extremely long, but she made good of every minute.

Finally, Elusive Facts parks her motorcycle right back near the rest of the team. "Attention please, everypony! The wild ride has officially come to an end. Watch your step as you depart, as most first timers might experienced a jostled sense of equilibrium. That'll wear off, of course." Elusive explains.

Trilby decides to wait until Elusive's passengers have left the motorcycle and gotten their sense of balance back. When all four members are accounted for, he goes over to Thundy, Chelsea, Dynamo, and Pastel and gives them all their free upgrade. "Here you go. Seems your upgrade will work different depending on the character you chose. It might not be much of an upgrade, but it seems permanent." Trilby explains. He also looks at Dynamo. "Don't forget your promise, Dynamo. We're changing things up in the next level. This time, I switch places with Chelsea and go into Level 2 with you. And maybe Thundy will switch places with someone else... Not sure who." Trilby says.

Elusive watches all these exchanges. "...Wait a second. Forgive me if my math is off, but... 4 battle team members, 4 side-questers, one stand-by at the castle, and now me. That's 10 heroic characters in all, right? ...Why bother wasting time with side-quests? You could have two battle-teams instead, and that way you can conquer two main levels at the same time." Elusive asks.

@CameoShadowness

In the nature biomes,
Daring Decor nods with approval. "I think we've got enough to slow them down. Now we just need to set up our level. I'm thinking... The Jungle seems like a good area. They could easily get lost among all the trees and heavy greenery. What do you think?"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine

Pencil overheard Elusive’s mention of having two battle teams and had to stop and think for a second. Having two battle teams sounded logical, but in that case, wouldn’t it be better to just have no teams at all? Pencil thought about her team, and how efficient sticking to side-quests really was. Sure, going on side quests were only meant to support battles, but Pencil knew a battle without defenses could suffer greatly as they progressed. Pencil felt very conflicted, as she enjoyed being on her side-quest team, but was beginning to see how splitting up could be confusing.

“Uh, Elusive?” Pencil chimed in. “I, um, see how two battle teams would make sense, but in that case, wouldn’t it be better if we were all just in one large team? I could see the need to split if there were multiple paths, but really, we would all be doing the same thing. Also, I think if we decide to make any changes, that we should have everyone agree first. Personally, uh, I wanna continue my side quests, but I can go into battle if that’s necessary,” Pencil took a rather loud, large breath as she finished monologuing her opinions. As she caught her breath, she waited to see what her team and the other team had to say. She wasn’t sure how much choice she had in the matter, but she at least wanted to hear what the others had to say. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Tree Song spends some time contemplating how awesome her new outfit looks. Then she realizes that she can fly, and so she does, not going far from the portal, just to experience the joy of soaring through the sky, which she couldn't do in real life as an earth pony. Without any experience in flying, she has some problems with it at first, but she's a quick learner, so it doesn't take much time for her to get a grasp of her new ability. She enjoys the freedom of moving through the air, and admires all the beautiful sights below.

She knows that she is supposed to guard the portal, but she decides that remaining close to it all the time would be pretty boring, so it's time to bend the rules a little. Although she senses that the other players are probably somewhere down below, she decides to explore the city in the sky first, maybe she can find something interesting there...

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

After the fierce motorcycle ride came and went, Pastels mane was more of a mess than usual and her cap somehow still hung on, but only barely. Must be attached to her character.

"Nyahaha... Born to be wiiiild~"

She staggered and fell towards Dynamo, leaning on him for leverage. She wanted to do it again... After she got over the motion sickness.

Pastel shook her head and stepped into the light to gain her powerup, and she loudly declared as if someone else was doing so...

"PINK ROGUE HAS GAINED A LEVEL! Congratulations, you have gained the ability of Endure!"

Endure, a trademark of the Persona series. This ability allows the user to withstand one fatal attack with 1HP. This was useful for her frail class; she likely got this because Pastel herself is resilient, and being an earth pony.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

In the nature biomes,
Daring Decor nods with approval. "I think we've got enough to slow them down. Now we just need to set up our level. I'm thinking... The Jungle seems like a good area. They could easily get lost among all the trees and heavy greenery. What do you think?"

Beryl nods. "Agree. It is a natrual maze with many twists and natrual traps of it's own. Definatly a good place." 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/24/2020 at 4:17 AM, Samurai Equine said:

In the city hub world,
Well, it seemed like all was good. Elusive Facts had her riders joining her, and Thundy had his. Trilby holds back on those upgrades for now, letting them have their fun. "Oh, so that's how it is, huh? Very well then. Try to follow my lead, Mr. Battalioneer. Attention please, everypony! All hooves on deck. Hang on tight and keep your arms and legs close to moving motorcycle at all times." She lets Dynamo and Pastel hop on before revving her engine one last time and driving off. "Woohoo!"

For the most part, Elusive decides to stick to the big city hub world, since she wouldn't know where to go on her own. This is just a joyride, after all.  Even so, she drives perhaps a little faster than she should! And through the city, as she successfully manages to avoid hitting any NPCs walking around, she also finds places to perform some wicked stunts. "Hang on tight, my future interviewees!" That's the only warning she gives before her joyride includes huge jumps off of ramps, drives through sudden loop-the-loops, hoping onto the roof of a moving train, down the side of a building, and through an fiery metal factory! All in all, this high-speed ride through the city might not last extremely long, but she made good of every minute.

Finally, Elusive Facts parks her motorcycle right back near the rest of the team. "Attention please, everypony! The wild ride has officially come to an end. Watch your step as you depart, as most first timers might experienced a jostled sense of equilibrium. That'll wear off, of course." Elusive explains.

Trilby decides to wait until Elusive's passengers have left the motorcycle and gotten their sense of balance back. When all four members are accounted for, he goes over to Thundy, Chelsea, Dynamo, and Pastel and gives them all their free upgrade. "Here you go. Seems your upgrade will work different depending on the character you chose. It might not be much of an upgrade, but it seems permanent." Trilby explains. He also looks at Dynamo. "Don't forget your promise, Dynamo. We're changing things up in the next level. This time, I switch places with Chelsea and go into Level 2 with you. And maybe Thundy will switch places with someone else... Not sure who." Trilby says.

Elusive watches all these exchanges. "...Wait a second. Forgive me if my math is off, but... 4 battle team members, 4 side-questers, one stand-by at the castle, and now me. That's 10 heroic characters in all, right? ...Why bother wasting time with side-quests? You could have two battle-teams instead, and that way you can conquer two main levels at the same time." Elusive asks.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

After the fierce motorcycle ride came and went, Pastels mane was more of a mess than usual and her cap somehow still hung on, but only barely. Must be attached to her character.

"Nyahaha... Born to be wiiiild~"

She staggered and fell towards Dynamo, leaning on him for leverage. She wanted to do it again... After she got over the motion sickness.

Pastel shook her head and stepped into the light to gain her powerup, and she loudly declared as if someone else was doing so...

"PINK ROGUE HAS GAINED A LEVEL! Congratulations, you have gained the ability of Endure!"

Endure, a trademark of the Persona series. This ability allows the user to withstand one fatal attack with 1HP. This was useful for her frail class; she likely got this because Pastel herself is resilient, and being an earth pony.

@Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine

As Dynamo climbed in the back seat of the motorcycle, he looked over to see that Pastel had joined him in the other side of the back seat. "I remember riding in a car that would jump over dunes. I can only imagine this will be much different than that." He stated, before being flung back in his seat by Elusive, who had revved the enging and drove off with a cheer. "Just make sure not to drive too fast, Elusive! I've never exactly drove a vehicle before!" While he drove vehicles in arcades, they were mostly stationary and only moved in regards to motion controls. The group drove through the city, while trying to take in the sights from Elusive's fast driving. He felt his heart drop once more as they went over ramps and sudden loop-the-loops. "This is insane!!" He exclaimed, fearful, yet trying to enjoy the ride. He had to hold onto his hat and monocle in the possibility of them flying off of his head and face respectively. Once the group had arrived back where they started, Dynamo managed to climb out of the back seat of the motorcycle. "Whoo! Look at the time. Gotta go. Tata." He mumbled, before falling backwards as his back had hit the ground. The world suddenly spun in his peripheral vision as he tried to calm the rhythmic beating of his heart, as well as gain the sense of feeling in his body.

After a bit of time had passed, the gaming unicorn sat back up as he readjusted the hat on his head. As he was sitting, he felt a bit of weight upon him as someone was leaning against him. He looked over to see that it was Pastel, who had seemed to have gone through a similar experience as he did. He chuckled slightly as he was glad he wasn't alone in that regard. He looked back over to Elusive as he gave her a thankful nod. "That was a fun motorcycle ride, Elusive. Thanks for letting Pastel and I be the passengers. You've got a great talent in driving that cycle." He would say, before his ears perked as Trilby called out to him. Looking over towards the Cleric, he nodded as he took note of Trilby's request on the team change. "You're right and I always try to keep my promise, Trilby. I think it would be okay to switch up the teams. This way, we can find a good strategy in order to tackle the next boss. It'll leave them guessing in case someone saw the team's earlier combo attacks and such." He explained, before hearing Elusive give her two cents on the team dynamic. "Two battle teams would be a good idea. It would help in taking care of certain bosses, so we won't be stuck here for some time. However, I guess it depends on the others. Side quests will help give us upgrades for upcoming fights/bosses. Along with maybe some better equipment and items that will aid us in battle." 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

(Sorry if I was holding anyone up, been rough irl lately. Also sorry if I didn't mention you, I'm kinda out of the loop, wasn't intentional...)

Silver continues to watch from a small distance as the main battle team makes its way back into the main hub. They receive their various upgrades, and one by one figure out what each one does. They also seem to have brought another pony back with them, one whom Silver is not familiar with. Where did this pony come from? She must’ve joined them during the battle. Either they picked her up along the way, or perhaps they were able to reform the boss? He wasn’t quite sure, but either way, their team was now one pony stronger.

The Kirin continued to keep his distance as various ponies rode around on motorbikes and some other sort of vehicle. Once they finished, Silver decided to move in closer to join in on the conversation. Seemed that the new pony, Elusive Facts, was attempting to join all the teams together and create one large team. This would also mean that they would no longer be completing side quests, which had Silver somewhat worried.

Silver nodded towards Pencil and replied “I think I’m with Pencil on this one. I understand where you’re coming from, but I would personally prefer to stay on the side quests. We all can use the upgrades, and if my character doesn’t roll well, he won’t have much of a chance against some of the larger threats that are out there. That’s my preference, anyway.”

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

In the skybound city hub world,
Though the city is filled mostly with generic, game-generated NPC's with nothing important to say, the city itself is quite majestic and heavenly. It has a calming, welcoming atmosphere. According to the game, this town was made by angels who could not return to heaven but didn't want to fall to darkness. That would explain why the city seems to be a combination of technology and divine magic. It's easily the best looking city that the entire game has to offer. No ruins, no age, no villainy to speak of, etc.

(You're on your own for this part. Until Tree Song joins the main cast, I don't know what else to add. Sorry. :derp:

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Astral Vision

In the city hub world,
Elusive Facts just shrugs. "Do whatever you please. Just seems like you have more than enough team members to spell. You could have two battle teams, each would have 4 members, and a side-quest team with the remaining two. By taking on two main levels at the same time, you could finish the game twice as fast. But it seems like the majority of you want to take things at a slower pace."

Trilby shrugs. "I guess it doesn't matter to me either. But shouldn't we be heading to the next level? I can all ready feel the game guiding me towards Level 2." Trilby says. "I guess I can offer some transport. I do have room on my motorcycle. Trilby can ride in the side car while he points the way, and we all get there much faster." Elusive Facts offers. "I thought you wanted to stand on the sidelines at the Justice Castle?" Trilby asks. "I do. But I can at least help with this. And if I HAVE to be part of something, then I'll stick to side-quests." Elusive Facts explains.

@CameoShadowness

(I've got nothing else to say for now. We just gotta wait for the others to get to Level 2, then your character will have something to do. Sorry for the wait!)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Silver nodded towards Pencil and replied “I think I’m with Pencil on this one. I understand where you’re coming from, but I would personally prefer to stay on the side quests. We all can use the upgrades, and if my character doesn’t roll well, he won’t have much of a chance against some of the larger threats that are out there. That’s my preference, anyway.”

33 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

In the city hub world,
Elusive Facts just shrugs. "Do whatever you please. Just seems like you have more than enough team members to spell. You could have two battle teams, each would have 4 members, and a side-quest team with the remaining two. By taking on two main levels at the same time, you could finish the game twice as fast. But it seems like the majority of you want to take things at a slower pace."

Trilby shrugs. "I guess it doesn't matter to me either. But shouldn't we be heading to the next level? I can all ready feel the game guiding me towards Level 2." Trilby says. "I guess I can offer some transport. I do have room on my motorcycle. Trilby can ride in the side car while he points the way, and we all get there much faster." Elusive Facts offers. "I thought you wanted to stand on the sidelines at the Justice Castle?" Trilby asks. "I do. But I can at least help with this. And if I HAVE to be part of something, then I'll stick to side-quests." Elusive Facts explains.

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @NeighingMare

As Dynamo received his upgrade, the blue unicorn closed his eyes as he allowed the light to envelop him, as well. After a moment, he opened his eyes as he looked at himself, but realizing that he didn't seem all that different. He didn't feel any strength increase to his physical strength or magic. However, a screen appeared before him to indicate what upgrade he had received. 

"Congratulations. You've have gained the ability of Gambler's Policy. Allowing you to re-roll a dice you had previously rolled."

The blue unicorn's eyes widened slightly as he didn't expect to gain that kind of ability, but he wouldn't complain. "That's not a half bad ability. That might be helpful in regards to facing a boss later on." He noted, nodding as he took Silver's decision to heart. "I guess we still have time to discuss and plan out how we'll create our teams. Especially if Trilby wants to go with the battle team for level 2." He looked towards Elusive and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess it's all about personal preference for everyone. I mean, I do want to complete the game as soon as possible so we can go home. However, I think going at a slower pace isn't exactly a bad thing either. We might be able to find better upgrades, but still. I don't doubt that two of us could be a side-quest team, but it depends on the difficulty of the quest. Considering we have 3 lives to work with, it's better to weigh our options. There is one thing I do want to know though if it's possible. If we are going to head towards level 2, then do you happen to know who the boss will be? I remember you mentioned Bluebell and Tempest, but I didn't want to jump to conclusion." He says, looking towards Trilby with a nod. "Okay and I'm ready to go. I guess it's up to what everyone wants to do, then we'll be good to go."

• Brohoof 1

@GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine

Pencil smiled at Silver as he agreed with her on staying with the side quest team. She was glad there were others willing to continue collecting and gathering. She was also glad she was able to convince Elusive Facts to join their team. Pencil figured Elusive would enjoy side quests more than battling because it was a much more tame activity.

As Trilby, Silver, Shadow, and Elusive were getting ready to advance to Level 2, Elusive once again offered a ride in her motorcycle. The thought of zipping around in such a small vehicle made Pencil queasy. She shook her head at Elusive, preferring not to take the ride. Instead, she aimed her paintbrush at the ground and summoned a creature to ride on instead. Her brush strokes were much smaller and quicker than before, indicating she was painting some sort of fur texture. Her brush went over the thin lines to smooth them out before her product was completed.

A deep growl emerged out of the ground. A large, furry bear sprung to life with a determined awakening. The bear, although it acted ferociously at first, calmed down rather quickly after Pencil put a shushing hoof in the air. The bear looked at Pencil curiously and attentively, standing down. Pencil pointed her hoof towards the ground, swinging it for further emphasis. The bear nodded in understanding and kneeled down to Pencil’s level. Pencil smiled at the bear and happily skipped up to it. She jumped on its back, a little harder than she meant to, causing her to slide back down. The bear looked at her in concern, but not for long as Pencil was able to quickly recover and get on the bear’s back correctly the second time.

“If you guys don’t mind, I’m taking my own ride,” she told the team as she situated herself on top of the bear.

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare @NeighingMare @Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @CameoShadowness 

"Alright, for those of you ready to head to level 2, hop on in." Thundy said looking at Pencil on the bear. Thundy started up the engine. The twin turbo diesel V8 engine roared to life loudly. "I may as well keep this vehicle on me for the upcoming levels. He said to himself. 

Thundy noticed Dynamo get a new ability. "Well, that will certainly come in handy." He stated as he waited for others who wanted a ride to level 2. There was still plenty of room in the back, even a place for someone who wanted to fire the turret. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

A little disappointed that nothing important or interesting can be found in the city, but full of admiration of how beautiful it looks, Tree Song returned near the portal, with the intention to go to the surface, and try to find the other players. But first, she decided to do one more thing - check what happens when she enters the portal herself. She isn't going to play the level by herself or anything like that, just take a look what's on the other side.

I hope I won't break the game or anything... She thought and disappeared inside the portal.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

In the skybound hub world,
The portal to the bonus level won't let her enter. Her character is suppose to guard it, not enter it. However, it does allow her to see what the bonus level is like.

It's an open-world, puzzle solver. Explore the massive land, unlock puzzles to find various items, and use the items to construct amazing buildings. Whoever makes the grandest building by the end of the time limit wins. The prize? A magic eyecon called Wrath of the Creator. It allows players to instantly complete a level and defeat's boss; good for only one use. Completing the bonus level spreads bliss and beauty across the skybound city.

@Pastel Heart, @ExplosionMare, @NeighingMare, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @GeneralDirection, @Astral Vision

Elusive Facts thinks for a second. "Ever since you recruited me, I am no longer in contact with the other bosses. I have no idea what they are up to. However, before I joined your team... I believe Daring Decor is the next boss. The character he chose was the Black Knight." She answers Dynamo's question.

Trilby gets in the side car on Elusive's bike. She allows anyone who wants to ride with her time to hop on the back of her motorcycle. Once everyone has picked a vehicle and is safely on board, she drives up next to Thundy's vehicle. "Let's all stay close together, that way we can all talk to each other while we get to Level 2."

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare

Silver watched as most of his teammates jumped into various vehicles to head off toward the next level. As before, he wasn’t all too keen on riding in them, and instead turned his attention towards Pencil, who had drawn and mounted a large bear to use as her mode of transportation.

“Hey, Pencil! I’m not too interested in the vehicles either… any chance you could draw me up something as well, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble?” He asked and pointed towards the dragon on his shoulder. “I don’t think he’s ready to be ridden yet, perhaps later on I’ll find something to make him a bit larger.”

@GeneralDirection

“Sure!” Pencil called down to Silver. She motioned for the bear to kneel down again and it happily complied. Pencil jumped off the bear’s back and steadied her paintbrush. Aiming it towards the ground once again, she painted in methodical circles. Unlike the previous technique she used, her strokes were large and smooth. She mixed her colors a lot slower than she did with her past creations, taking her time to mix the colors properly.

Once it was finished and the creation had sprung from the ground, Pencil took a few steps back to get a good look at her work. The creature this time was a massive hippo. It had tiny facial features and gigantic feet, giving it a rather cute appearance, according to Pencil’s thoughts.The hippo gave a toothy grin to the pony and the kirin, happy to be alive. The hippo appeared to have a lot of energy, which was good since it had to travel quite a long distance.

Pencil pointed to Silver and the hippo gleefully bounded towards him, making a large rumble sound in the grass akin to an earthquake. Pencil stopped the hippo when it was close enough to Silver, afraid it would trample the kirin if it got any closer. She then motioned for the hippo to kneel. The hippo wasn’t as coordinated as the bear due to how small his kneecaps were, but he was still able to bend down a little.

“Tadaa!! Your very own travelling hippo!” Pencil pronounced dramatically. “Sorry if it’s a bit rowdy. If it jostles you at all you can let me know. I think the hippo might just spend all its energy on the ride itself, though, so you probably don’t have to worry too much,” she explained.

Pencil allowed time for Silver to perch himself on the hippo as she made her way back towards the bear. She jumped on its thick fur, feeling a bit tingly from the immediate contact. She took a moment to situate herself and watched Silver get ready. She hoped he wouldn’t have too much trouble getting on the hippo. If he did, she would be glad to help.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine, @Pastel Heart, @ExplosionMare, @NeighingMare, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @GeneralDirection, @Astral Vision

After checking the bonus level, Tree Song decided to quit fooling around and find the other players. She flies towards a city on the surface, where she senses their presence. She sees a group of them, riding various vehicles and creatures, and lands next to one of them.

Edited by PawelS
to make it correspond to NeighingMare's post better

@C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart @GeneralDirection @Dynamo Pad 

Inside the Thundy's humvee, Shadow looks out the window and noticed a figure, flying towards them. She got off the humvee to wave at the approaching figure, which becomes clear that it's a pony, but the mysterious pegasus' wings look out of place. It looks like it was made out of metal.

When the cybernetic pegasus lands on the surface of the street(?), she back away a little, cautious of the stranger.

“Um, hello there, miss” Shadow said “uh...state your business, I think”

• Brohoof 2

@NeighingMare @PawelS @Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @CameoShadowness

Thundy saw the approaching figure and looked outside. "Well then, that's something you don't see everyday. I wonder what happened to that pony..." Thundy said to himself as he waited inside his humvee for others who wanted a ride to hop on in. 

• Brohoof 2

@Pastel Heart, @ExplosionMare, @NeighingMare, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @GeneralDirection, @PawelS@Astral Vision

Trilby makes sure to give Pencil a quick salute for helping Silver out.

Elusive Facts and Trilby were ready roll when the sudden appearance of an angelic-like pony appears.

"...Hello? You're not an NPC, are you? Please don't tell me Elusive Facts betrayed us and we're all dead right now." Trilby says, which earns an angry response from Elusive. "Hey! I'm not evil anymore. And besides, there's no friendly-fire in this game."

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @NeighingMare @C. Thunder Dash

Tree Song sees a pony coming out of the vehicle, with aviator gear on. Looks like the other players also get cool outfits and accessories. I like this game - she thought. Others approach her as well, intrigued by her sudden appearance. She proceeds to greet them.

"Hello. I'm Tree Song. If you want to know why I'm here then well... there was that bright light, and I entered the town, and now I'm in the game. I got these wings, do you like them? I wish I had something like this in real life... Anyway, I'm supposed to guard a portal, but I got bored and I wanted to meet you guys, so I flew here. You're the players in this game, right? I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I have many questions but I don't want to slow you down if there's a time limit or something..."

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

Shadow blinked upon hearing Tree's role “You're a portal guard?” she continued to stare at her until realizing she hasn't introduce herself “Oh, I mean, that's a cool role. My name is Shadow Trail of Haytona. It is nice to meet you, Tree Song. I couldn't help but find your name so beautiful and natural”

• Brohoof 2