Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you've been planning/wanting to do?

Miss

There are many things I want to do but it’ll all just end up just a daydream.  I could chose to get off my ass and ‘do it’ instead coming up with excuses to why I’m not doing it. But here it is, no right motives, no resources, and I’m not in a right position where I wanted to be. 

With that, I will end this with a song 

“Ooh, ooh, ooh
I don't wanna live like this, but I don't wanna die“

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

-Get to writing my fanfics

-Come out of the closet (in that I'm polyamorous) to my family

-Also come out as a Hellenic pagan to my family.

I've come up with fanfic ideas before to and created outlines, but never got around to writing them. Actually was one of the inspirations for this post. I have been writing a story recently but not a fanfic. After I write a good chunk of this story, I plan to start writing at least one of them, hopefully. 

Oh wow, both of those things are big things to come out about. Very intricate. I haven't told my mom or uncle that I am Aromantic so def. feel you there. One time I tried telling them, but they started saying weird things, so just dropped out. I have implied it many times, but not the exact words and explanation. They do know I'm secular and atheist (uncle is also atheist tho) so like no problems there, but would like to tell my Grandma and extended family that to. Feels like I'm living under a mask when I'm with and they try to greet me with a blessing. I kinda just hug and walk away. 

• Brohoof 1

I've had several stories I've wanted to write, but issues keep me from doing so...

1. An original story, set in an alternate history where Y2K happened. It's actually very silly and has similarities to Earthbound.
  2. A futuristic dystopia, set in a world gone wrong. A genetically altered anti-villain protagonist is the only hope of a brighter future as she picks away at the institutions of absolute control. Inspired by Cowboy Beebop, Akira and 1984
  3. A MLP fanfiction based mostly around OCs, starring my own ponysona, Pastel Heart. Lighthearted adventure.
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

I've had several stories I've wanted to write, but issues keep me from doing so...

1. An original story, set in an alternate history where Y2K happened. It's actually very silly and has similarities to Earthbound.
  2. A futuristic dystopia, set in a world gone wrong. A genetically altered anti-villain protagonist is the only hope of a brighter future as she picks away at the institutions of absolute control. Inspired by Cowboy Beebop, Akira and 1984
  3. A MLP fanfiction based mostly around OCs, starring my own ponysona, Pastel Heart. Lighthearted adventure.

Nice! all sound interesting/fun! 

Hopefully whatever issues you're dealing with subside so you can get on those ideas :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess Moony said:

I been wanting to draw anime characters:Dbut I'm just way to dumb to draw humans since I can draw nonhumans!:BornAgainBrony:

Are you saying because you draw too many non-humans you can’t draw humans? XD

• Brohoof 1

Converting the tapes of all my shows to DVD format. I’ve helped my family do most of our home videos since I’ve had more free time than normal this past month.

• Brohoof 1

Making two paintings I've had in mind for years now.

Finishing four stories which have been in various states of completion, also for years.

Finish writing lyrics for a project my brother is working on for his theater.

Getting fluent in Japanese.

Adapting some old stories into comic book and/or novel format.  

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Getting fluent in Japanese.

Me too.

Also I've been making music for several years but I've never bothered to get very technical with it and I've been getting more interested in learning more technical stuff and growing as a musician. And pretty much the same thing for visual art, especially drawing. It's something I've always liked to do but am never motivated to practice and learn techniques and get better.

• Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I want to go on a road trip. 

Visit me in Sweden! There are many roads here!

Also.... Bring a face mask. We don't do nothing about COVID-19

• Brohoof 1

I want to get a motorcycle, but the coronavirus is ruining my plans. I was supposed to take a motorcycle safety class in the middle of March, which obviously got cancelled. I'm now set to take it at the end of July, but it could always get cancelled again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, Cagey said:

I want to go on a road trip. 

Saaaame! Well I have before, but specifically want to go with my friends. We always talk about it, but ends up just being another convo cuz the situations we are all in (not even talken pandemic). It would be freaken aweseom!

On 4/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, AppleButt said:

- go to Antarctica

Go to Antarctica? You can plan to do something like that? Isn't it like off limits or something XD

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

Go to Antarctica? You can plan to do something like that? Isn't it like off limits or something XD

Yup!  You can’t go on your own, but you can go as a tour via ship. 

The average cost to go though is around $10,000 usd :mlp_blink:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Yup!  You can’t go on your own, but you can go as a tour via ship. 

The average cost to go though is around $10,000 usd :mlp_blink:

So like.....are you planning for doing that?? XD

Here's a list of things that I've been putting off for one reason or another:

Sewing

drawing(though that's understandable since my tablet isn't cooperating with me)

Learning French-Canadian