Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite location from Equestria and why?

Midnight Danny

(if this topic is already posted or posted wrong, i'm very sorry for doing that :(... ) 

I know maybe my favorite pony race is Pegasus, but my favorite location from Equestria is Ponyville, because l really like a simplest town with a lot of friendly ponies, and to be really honest, l wish my dream comes true to live in Ponyville some day. (if i wrote correctly... :blush:

So, what is your favorite location from Equestria? :ooh: (if you don't mind asking, of course :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I love Sweet Apple Acres. The Apple family just seem like a friendly bunch of folks who will take in anyone as family, and living on a farm doesn't sound like a bad idea at all to me. I'm a country pony at heart, so I may be a bit biased though haha. 

sig-4784467.h8Sot51.png

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

My favorite location in Equestria is/was the Golden Oak Library because a lot of my favorite Twilight Sparkle moments took place there. 

True! I really miss the Golden Oak Library too. 

• Brohoof 3

I love how peaceful Sire's Hollow seems and how such a small community/town could carry good or nostalgic memories. It also reminds me of my hometown!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20180506150943

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

My favorite location in Equestria is/was the Golden Oak Library because a lot of my favorite Twilight Sparkle moments took place there. 

I wish they rebuilt the Golden Oak Library after season 4. The place deserves it and since it's been gone, literally nothing's the same. The roots and memorials were nice, but wasn't done quite properly. The castle felt obscure and empty, lacked character. Most importantly, unlike the sister's castle, we didn't get to have a tour.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
  • Brohoof 4

I like the otherwise unnamed Starlight’s Village. Isolated, close to nature, mountains best of all... 

5 hours ago, Midnight Danny said:

(if this topic is already posted or posted wrong, i'm very sorry for doing that :(... ) 

I know maybe my favorite pony race is Pegasus, but my favorite location from Equestria is Ponyville, because l really like a simplest town with a lot of friendly ponies, and to be really honest, l wish my dream comes true to live in Ponyville some day. (if i wrote correctly... :blush:

Not Ponyville, but I’d love to live in Equestria as well. Hopefully possible in the afterlife :mlp_icwudt:. Maybe it’s good that’s not an answer we can get, otherwise we’d be dying to get there.... literally :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

You're off the edge of the canon, mate. Here, there be monsters.

1624966235_eq_map-Unknown.thumb.jpg.ac4f322a0eae1093b37b45cfe42729e0.jpg

Inside Equestria, I'd still have to go with Everfree even though it's a complete shit noob zone for hero larpers #BuffEverfree

1 minute ago, MasterofChaos said:

I am surprised no one said Cloudsdale! That's where i would want to live!! besides, WALKING ON CLOUDS?!?! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!???

l like Cloudsdale too. If my life would be in Equestria, i will gladly visited Cloudsdale too! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Zero said:

going with the golden oak library, just looked very cozy... castle just ain't the same

I miss the Golden Oak Library!! So many important memories were made there!!! ill never forgive Tirek for Blowing it up!!! :glimmer:

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Cloudsdale. Ever since it was first introduced I have been a big fan of the place. The concept of an entire city in the sky is just cool. Plus, the city is full of Pegasi, which is epic. I just wish we got to see more of it. The cloud-top city is such a neat concept that had so much potential. So yeah, I would say Cloudsdale is my favorite cannon location.

• 2 weeks later...