Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever dropped something in the toilet by accident?

Cagey

A few minutes ago, I accidentally dropped a paintbrush in the toilet. (And no, I wasn’t using the toilet. :awwthanks:) I always hear about people dropping their phones in toilets; have you ever accidentally dropped something in one? 

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I accidentally dropped a paintbrush in the toilet

Why were you in the bathroom with a paintbrush? :wacko:

Anyways as for me, I remember when I was a kid my family went out to Hawaii for a vacation and I accidentally knocked my plush animal into the toilet in our hotel room as I was brushing my teeth (I was little and I took that thing everywhere with me) :twismile: Luckily it was a fancy time-share hotel room so it had it's own washer and drier right in the room so my mom threw my plush through a cleaning cycle and it turned out all fine :-P  

Yes, I have. I dropped my cell phone in it. This happened back in high school and it was right before leaving for school.

9 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Why were you in the bathroom with a paintbrush? :wacko:

I was painting; for some reason I brought the brush with me when I went to wash paint off my hands. And being the genius that I am, I didn’t notice it had fallen until I went back to my project and realized, whoops, no paintbrush. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Yes. The filter out of the washing machine drawer when I went to tip away some stray detergent that was left inside it. I tipped the drawer upside down without thinking and the plastic filter just fell out. This pretty much paints a picture of how I look and feel when I do that sort of thing.

reaction_image_1078.jpg

On 12/9/2020 at 12:35 PM, Califorum said:

Computer.

Okay. Most of what you listed in your post is understandable, but I'm legitimately curious as to what the heck the story is behind this one. 

I've never even had reason to have a laptop within 5 meters of a toilet, haha!

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, lomk said:

Okay. Most of what you listed in your post is understandable, but I'm legitimately curious as to what the heck the story is behind this one. 

I've never even had reason to have a laptop within 5 meters of a toilet, haha!

This is going to sound weird but over the summer I purposefully put my old computer in the toilet, pissed on it, and then had it hit by the train. 

Okay, this is kinda funny, though. A month ago or so I posted in another topic that I cut my finger flushing the toilet one day. I used bandaids for a long time because that did not heal up super fast, and the bandaids were located in a cabinet above the toilet in my parents' bathroom. I think we all know where this is going, but, yes, when I was retrieving them one time I dropped a bandaid in the toilet (thankfully not the whole box of them). I don't remember how I retrieved it, probably with the toilet cleaner brush.

A whole bandaid wasted. >.<

• Brohoof 2