Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest/strangest day on MLP Forums

Akemi Homura

Eff you, that WAS yesterday and I STILL vividly remember my notifications stack at 45. :(

Teehee~ <3 ;3

(edited)

I may not have as many posts as all of you, but I've certainly watched. And, frankly, I'd have to say this forum is weird in general. :L It looks nice and all that, but some members intimidate me and others seem a little odd. I feel kind of like an ass for saying this. The MLP Forums is not the best forum out there. It certainly had it's good points, but there are other parts which could use some improvement.

Edited by This Day Aria
  • Brohoof 2

April Fool's day

The day(s) when we all got Ezynell/Ice and Feld0 to change their names to Vanilla Ice and play-d0h hahah :lol:

• Brohoof 2

April Fool's day

The day(s) when we all got Ezynell/Ice and Feld0 to change their names to Vanilla Ice and play-d0h hahah :lol:

What about the time I convinced you to change your name to Jokulhaups?

I may not have as many posts as all of you, but I've certainly watched. And, frankly, I'd have to say this forum is weird in general. :L It looks nice and all that, but some members intimidate me and others seem a little odd. I feel kind of like an ass for saying this. The MLP Forums is not the best forum out there. It certainly had it's good points, but there are other parts which could use some improvement.

I strongly encourage you to start a feedback topic (or strike up a personal conversation with me and the other admins, if it's something you don't want to say in the open) if you see specific areas of the community that could use some improvement. :)

• Brohoof 1

When this annoying girl named OceanBreeze joined and then she changed her name to ThePinkazoid and then Pinkazoid and then she had a cracker avvie.... I know her irl...

Probably the day of a certain status.... where sompony said something that might end up in the next MLPforums in a nutshell video... that is if Jokuc makes one xD

• Brohoof 2

April Fools day. Nuff' said.

April Fool's Day doesn't count, BTW.

Add the zoid invasion to my previous list.

• Brohoof 1

Add the zoid invasion to my previous list.

How could I forget!? I would change my name, but because of a forum game, I am currently restricted.

Of course the day I joined. Nonstop losing The Game thanks to my sig, amirite? :P

I never noticed that until now, thanks a lot.

Swoop got most of 'em. Let's see.

• There was the 6+ hour long chat room talk encouraging me to commit incest with my cousin (don't even ask)
  • There was time Jokuc didn't like Mulan because it has Mexicans.
  • Family tree thread. I became Shanky's husband :D PDP got banished to the moon.
  • Pig Invasion day led by LOTSY the Swine
  • LRP vs. Finest posting sprees.
  • The Lady ___ Pony name trend. Abusing my name :o
  • Numerous perverted status updates the mods should never know of.
  • Brohoof 1