Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest/strangest day on MLP Forums

Akemi Homura

What was the strangest day on the Forums for you? And during the day, what sort of stuff was posted on the various sub forums that made you think so?

April Fool's Day doesn't count, BTW.

• Brohoof 2

There was that one day when we got at least 50 Ask A Pony type threads, may not be weird, but it was quite a coincidence. Also, even though you say April Fools doesn't count, I think that is the weirdest day. ;)

The day the chat closed. So much animosity and tension between the pro-chatters and the staff, between ambivalent users and the pro-chatters, between the anti-chatters and the ambivalent users, and so on.

Honorable mention: The day of the first "If this thread gets # posts, Ice changes his name to Vanilla Ice"

• Brohoof 11

There's a been a handful of wacky moments around here, that's for sure. A couple that stick out to me would be.

• Our first major troll attack back sometime in November/December. Nobody with moderator powers was online for hours. Chaos ensured.
  • When Finest and Lurpy went through their mass-posting rampages. Simultaneously.
  • Some of the Skype roleplays I managed to stumble into, and couldn't stumble back out of.
  • Every argument I ever had with Shadrahk.
  • The day Feld0 chained me to a desk and made me start filing reports.
  • Brohoof 10

I'd have to go with the pig rebellion. That was just... myeh.

(edited)

Everyday here. What is this "normal day" you speak of?

But seriously, a day that stood out for me would be when several new members suddenly started rapid-fire posting topic after topic that they were either truly related to or married to one or more of the characters, and one even went as far as to invite others to his wedding and name his child he apparently had with Dash. I have nothing against roleplaying to a degree, but this was just too wierd and creepy even for me, so I juts went "...Yeah, okay...Backing away slowly..."

Edited by PoisonClaw

That one day long ago when me, Swat, and Misty spammed Dev's notis like mad.

Not like that was yesterday or anything.

That one day long ago when me, Swat, and Misty spammed Dev's notis like mad.

Not like that was yesterday or anything.

Eff you, that WAS yesterday and I STILL vividly remember my notifications stack at 45. :(

About a few weeks before the chat went down, everything there went completely havoc. I think they're was some hate-spamming there too and around 10 posts every 4 seconds. They things everyone was saying were very disturbing and weird.

When the badges were all whack. It said I was a brony and I nearly passed out. Also, why doesn't this Forum have that one weird guy going around and... oh, wait... that guy is me...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was about to say April Fools', but oh well.

I'd have to say the pig invasion, and the wolves.

Honorable mention: The day of the first "If this thread gets # posts, Ice changes his name to Vanilla Ice"

This too, that was brilliant.

...the thread about Lobstaarr being a pretty princess and mermaid. :o

I missed that one. :blink:

Edited by Tom