Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

I'm like the onlypony here who has no idea how to post my desktop :(

Any help with that, I bet it's something very simple...

Take a screenshot, save it via. paint (or any other photo editor), then get here and attach that to your post :3

You need to click on more reply options at the bottom right to access the ability to upload the attachment to a post. I remember having to be told that myself, lol

Hmmmm, good question.

Maybe I should have ponies....

Worth it I'd say. Even in worst case scenario you can just say "It's nice series" and act like it's not a big deal, as it isn't. All the unnecessary shame and fear just stresses you out and undermines the relationship you have with your parents if you feel like you need to hide something about yourself from them. So you can do yourself a favour and have a pony desktop, if he asks, (assuming he even will give a crap of something so mundane) you can give a simple short answer and be done with it, him none the wiser.

Edited by Pencils
  • Brohoof 2

Worth it I'd say. Even in worst case scenario you can just say "It's nice series" and act like it's not a big deal, as it isn't. All the unnecessary shame and fear just stresses you out and undermines the relationship you have with your parents if you feel like you need to hide something about yourself from them. So you can do yourself a favour and have a pony desktop, if he asks, (assuming he even will give a crap of something so mundane) you can give a simple short answer and be done with it, him none the wiser.

well said. Ponies it is!
  • Brohoof 1