What is your morning routine?

NorthFace

Well, I have 2 alarms set. One at 5 and one at 6:30. I wake up at 5 and just lay there cause it's comfy (weird I know) and get up at 6:30.

Then I brush my teeth, take a shower, get dressed, feed my dog and take her out, then go to school.

First, I die a little inside when my alarm rings and wakes me up. I purposely fall onto the floor to help wake me up, then I do a zombie walk to the bathroom, where I splash some cold water on my face and slap myself a bit. Then I brush my teeth, take a shower, and head to breakfast (which is typically cereal or bouillie de mil if I'm lucky). Then it's off to school.

On weekends I'm full of energy and wake up at the drop of a hat

Sleeping. I usually hit snooze a bunch of times, and when I finally decide to get up, I brush my teeth, eat something and all that other typical stuff.

If it's a school day, I get up at 6:30am, have a shower, get dressed in uniform, eat breakfast (sometimes) while watching TV and then I catch the bus to school.

If it's a non-school day, I get up at 3:00pm and fall asleep again.

Wake up

shower

get dressed besides shoes and socks

go on computer for half hour

eat random lunch item in cabinet for breakfast or Use computer more if i'm too lazy to eat "Most of the time"

put on socks

gather keys phone and other loose items for school

run around the house wining like rarity that i can't find my shoes cause i only have one pair and i happened to misplace them and its about time to go

Put on long lost shoes

Run out the door exited i did not miss the bus on time

- Wake up

- Go to the bathroon

- Brush my teeth

- Wash my face

- Have breakfast

- Walk to school

Darn. I feel like an elementary school student when I'm typing this kind of list! 

Get up at 5AM, do paper round, get back, as about half an hour before school starts, then drink about 3 cups of coffee try not to think about my lack of sleep from going to bed around midnight (average) , curse, rush to school, forget something vitally important.

I don't have anything I have to do daily. So when I wake up I usually check Youtube, then the forums, then I get up, get a morning (or whenever I wake up) snack and watch a video, then I either listen to music, play a game, or doing something on my laptop. That is basically every day for me in a nutshell to be honest.

Workday:

-Stop my alarm from it's combination of buzzing & radio (optional: reset radio to station w/ decent music)

-Climb out of bunk. 

-Put all my MLP beanies that got knocked down overnight back onto the top of my monitor. 

-Put on work/ biking clothes

-Hit bathroom, wash hands, wash face, rinse retainer, brush teeth

-Argue with cat

-Pack lunch

-Get breakfast (time permitting)

-Sprint out door.

Day off:

-Sleep

1. Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy and put my glasses on

2. Eat breakfest 

2. Get Dressed 

3. Brush My Teeth and use the restroom

4. Go on the internet

Edited by cmarston1

On Tuesdays and Thursdays where my first class (an exercise one) starts at 9:30 am, it goes like this:

- Wake up and feel like crap with a desire to release anger

- Eat breakfast

- Go to class and exercise my head off to mostly the same crappy music

On Mondays and Wednesdays where my class (American Popular Culture) is at 12:30 PM, it goes like this:

- Sleep in for a bit before waking up.

- Feel like crap with a desire to release anger.

- Eat breakfast

- Go to class and listen to a professor

On Friday (where I have no classes) and the weekends, I usually sleep in until I'm not tired or it's almost the afternoon.